Current Page: 54 of 169
Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: treefern ()
Date: July 09, 2012 09:39AM

I just love and commend the courage of the people who use this site to make changes for the GOOD of others without any financial gain, we wll make a difference that is a certain.

Frodobaggins, regarding your last post and the rip-offs made by the claims on the cards and pillowcases. For all of those who haven't heard of Chinese Tangrams look them up, they are a set of seven geometrical shapes. The game is you make as many 'things' out of the shapes as you can, when other shapes such as semi circles are added an amazing amount of even more interesting shapes can be made, try adding a thin circular line or two. What do you have? You have the Healing Cards and Pillow case, tut tut Serge.

COncernedpartner in a post dated 16-04-12 you asked a question at the end of your post about how I felt about the unbalanced number of women to men ratio in UM. I have actually thought about this question personally from time to time and I would now like to answer it. This I add is only my personal opinion and nothing more.

The ratio would seem to be about 9 to 1 in favour of women, so pitching your game to the market is common sense in a successful business. I don't for one moment think women are more gullible than men maybe more open and that is in no way a crtitism, men are more competitive by nature and having some man stand up on a stage and tell them he is 'the greatest' just wouldn't go down too well with most men. Also picture this, some man in his fifties lying down on a table having his testicles or prostrate "spoken to" by some boy in his twenties, I can't see that happening personally. I would be really interested to know (for scientific purposes) just how many of the men attending UM have been raised with absent fathers? It would appear to me quite a high number of men are looking for acceptence from a father figure and what man wouldn't have wanted the ideal father that Serge appears to be AND be driving around in your own BMW in your twenties! Here's the catch, in exchange for all of this from dear old Dad you and you new wife get to know (because Dad publicly told everyone) that your first child will be the reincarnation of the UM counsellor who died of cancer, that even the 'healers healer' wouldn't help.

I read some time ago that the women of this generation predominently baby-boomers for the first time ever don't have role models they can work from. Our mothers gave up work to be 'homemakers' an honourable profession, our daughters have careers and childmindind facilities, we however have tried to work, raise children look after our homes to the same standard it took for just one of those jobs. I feel that women from our generation are questioning what-in-the-hell happened? Serge and UM seems to play on this and have women question the lives that on one hand made us happy and on the other hand made us feel we had missed out, the more seeds of doubt you plant the more liklihood of something growing. Women are very used to talking to women of different generations and our doctors, dentists etc may even be as young as our own daughters so it would not seem unusual to have a girl in her twenties "talking to our ovaries". Throw in 'past life, karma' and the high rate of women dying from undectable cancers, playing up on normal human fears and what you have is a recipe for desperation or is that a recipe to make millions?
Here is another one which upsets me to the core. Serge has been known to imply (I say imply because when I heard him say it I was so shocked I can't remember his exact words) that people (and here with the statistics being 1 in 3 girls and 1 in 6 to 7 boys so we are still aiming to the mostly at women in the audience) who have been abused as children it is because of the Karma from their past. So we have adults who have been highly traumatised as children carrying this into adulthood being told that you were abused because you were a predator and you abused childern in a past life and now you are just getting back what you gave! Good Lord, guilt, upon guilt, upon guilt, all dumped on us by no other that the highest being in the land, I stand corrected highest being in the World, who knows everything! No wonder so many women are scared whitless and paying out huge sums of money to feel better.

Does this man know no shame?

As far as I know neither Jesus Christ, Mohammed, Ghandi, or even Buddha set their Temples up in the midst of rich middle class areas, they walked the streets and lived with the poor and sick. They did NOT condemn them for being sick by telling them this is 'payback' or that the dark 'pranic' forces were out to 'get them', these men were the 'givers of the world' and not the 'takers', Benhayon family!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: frodobaggins ()
Date: July 10, 2012 03:35PM

Thanks TreeFern... He certainly hasnt come up with anything orginal has he!

Date: July 10, 2012 04:00PM

Some testomonials i have found on the clearing cards.... anything here concern you? For me it was that people are relying on these to help their children.

[www.healing-symbols.com]

PERSONAL SYMBOL

I experienced a lot of support and strength in myself. A really strong connection and alignment with my soul. It is like I will not falter on my path. It gives me a very strong presence and protection. I had very good experiences with all the other symbols as well, using them a lot in my everyday life, especially in meditation and during healing sessions and in times of need for support.

~ J. A., Cologne, Germany

BUSINESS CLEARING MAP

The business map came yesterday. I put my candle on in and let in burn after work yesterday. I am now sitting in my office amazed at how silky the practice feels and my heart is simply bursting out my chest. Wow Thank you to you and Serge for co-creating it for me. I feel so supported.

~ With love, Rachel, Brisbane, Australia

REMOVALIST 1 SYMBOL

My 7 year old grandson woke up crying and choking with asthma. After encouraging him to take some fresh juice we then proceeded to drive to the market in town. I placed the Removalist 1 symbol under his car seat and by the time we reached our destination, about 10 minutes later, he was very surprised that his asthma had completely gone, he usually takes 2 days to recover. Nowadays both my grandchildren choose a symbol to sit on whenever they are squabbling or out of sorts and they are aware of the calm that is restored.

NURTURING SYMBOL

When I have pain in my hips (mostly caused by doing too much) I place the Extractor 3 under my sacrum and allow myself to rest, usually for about 20 minutes, and I experience how the pain leaves and gentleness calm and a sense of well-being is restored.

PERSONAL SYMBOL

Since I received my personal symbol I feel at peace, I yearned to be still more often, now I feel more focused and more at home in myself, in harmony.

~ Y. L., Byron Bay, Australia

PERSONAL SYMBOL

When I first got my personal symbol, it felt as though something inside of me and then the whole of me in relation to its environment audibly and spatially shifted into a slightly different and rightful position. The choice to have my personal symbol done had come in a time of extreme stress and huge changes in my life. A day later when I was putting my name under a document, I realized that I needed to change it back to its original spelling and not be concerned anymore about it standing out as 'foreign', and worse still, as 'German' in an English context. Over the next week, I went into a few of my old indulgences as in eating too much, going to bed late etc but I stayed conscious enough to feel into it, feel how much it was driven by my chronic lack of self-love and the emptiness inside, then choose otherwise and not create a secondary indulgence of putting myself down for my 'failings'. In the weeks following I had quite a lot of healing sessions as it became quite clear that old patterns needed to be released as they came up and that I wouldn't let myself procrastinate any longer.

~ G.C., Lismore, Australia

RE-BALANCE

"Very relaxed and peaceful vibrations were engulfing me. Suddenly I got a strong message to embrace my birth name which I hadn't used for years. It came through my body as a vibration, from my head to my toes a few times repeating my name. I also had the feeling that I had rejected a part of me when my name was changed. I understood that I need to fully embrace all of myself and I felt very nourished and more whole."

~ V. D. H., Byron Bay, Australia

REMOVALIST 1 SYMBOL

I experienced lightness and the removal of negative heavy energies.

HARMONY SYMBOL

I experienced renewed calm when in a situation that could cause a lot of stress and disharmony.

EXTRACTOR 2 SYMBOL

I experienced a removal of pain in various parts of my body – knee, head etc.

EXTRACTOR 1 SYMBOL

I experienced a clearing of my computer energy field, my mobile phone and various pieces of jewellery.

Date: July 10, 2012 07:13PM

Anyone in doubt about where Serge has plagarised the symbols check this site out-- which is meant for children--

[www.activityvillage.co.uk]

Well spotted TreeFern,

Frodo, those testimonials are concerning because they are clearly written by zombies or sychophants. If they indeed felt effects, then it shows the power of the MIND to convince people, nothing else. More proofs of the error of Serge's basic premise that the mind reacts to how we feel. ( I offer to any UM readers this, the 'constructed' mind 'rationalises' once it find information that contradicts what it wants to hear. You know that is happening when you have a sensation of 'resistance' to what you are absorbing, somewhere in your solar plexus- once the rationalisation is done- about 30 seconds later- your state returns to normal. The true master, seeks to understand first what he hears or learns through the senses, and the body is neutral because it doesnt have an opinion...)

Yes, using the symbols to clear asthma is very concerning indeed. This is inline with other irresponsible and dangerous ideas that I have heard esoteric parents espouse once their brains are addled by Unimed gooble-gook. Another clear danger of the negligent way in which 'ideas' are disseminated to the faithful who act on it with good intent, but not always in the best interest of their dependents.

Also note, that Students have been warned about the 'evil and heavy energy' of this forum so to those few who dare read these posts ( maybe as research for the Master), perhaps you need to work out which plagarised tangram you need to have under you arse to clear the evil energy.... I suggest extractor number 3- AKA bong in a triangle. (and remember thusly, you need a new one for each place you need to clear that energy- kerching!)

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: July 11, 2012 06:01AM

COncerned Partner
Anyone in doubt about where Serge has plagarised the symbols check this site out-- which is meant for children--

Well spotted TreeFern,

Frodo, those testimonials are concerning because they are clearly written by zombies or sychophants. If they indeed felt effects, then it shows the power of the MIND to convince people, nothing else. More proofs of the error of Serge's basic premise that the mind reacts to how we feel. ( I offer to any UM readers this, the 'constructed' mind 'rationalises' once it find information that contradicts what it wants to hear. You know that is happening when you have a sensation of 'resistance' to what you are absorbing, somewhere in your solar plexus- once the rationalisation is done- about 30 seconds later- your state returns to normal. The true master, seeks to understand first what he hears or learns through the senses, and the body is neutral because it doesnt have an opinion...)

Yes, using the symbols to clear asthma is very concerning indeed. This is inline with other irresponsible and dangerous ideas that I have heard esoteric parents espouse once their brains are addled by Unimed gooble-gook. Another clear danger of the negligent way in which 'ideas' are disseminated to the faithful who act on it with good intent, but not always in the best interest of their dependents.

Also note, that Students have been warned about the 'evil and heavy energy' of this forum so to those few who dare read these posts ( maybe as research for the Master), perhaps you need to work out which plagarised tangram you need to have under you arse to clear the evil energy.... I suggest extractor number 3- AKA bong in a triangle. (and remember thusly, you need a new one for each place you need to clear that energy- kerching!)

It would almost be almost comical if it were not so serious.

What is really frightening is the use of these testimonials on their website. Testimonials are a sales tool to inspire confidence in potential purchasers in a product and help generate sales. When those testimonials relate to an illness that can be as life threatening as asthma... need I say more?

Date: July 11, 2012 07:51AM

COncerned Partner

Well spotted TreeFern,

Here's another testimonial, not sure why it isn't on the page with the others:

The other day I had eaten some really bad food, you know the really bad kind, it had GLUTEN and SUGAR in it! Well, needless to say I went to the bathroom later that day, sat down, and nothing. Nothing happened. So I went on the UM website, I was confused as to which one to use, so I got a Removalist 3 and an Extractor 1 card and cut a hole in the middle of them and went back in the bathroom and just sat right down on them. Then I started flicking through some of the other pages on the UM website. Now I'm not sure if it was the cards or Serge's complete lack of comprehension of the English language, but either way, the desired effect was achieved, and I had the sh!ts something chronic. Now I know why they're "single use". Thanks Serge.
- Knowledge_is_King, relieved.
Which brings me to the topic of the cards themselves. The cards are made of cardboard, so paper, trees. Trees that have been lopped and processed. They are then wrapped in cellophane, cellophane comes from Cellulose from wood, cotton, hemp or other sources dissolved in alkali and carbon disulfide to make viscose, which is then put in a bath of dilute sulfuric acid and sodium sulfate to reconvert the viscose into cellulose. The film is then passed through several more baths, one to remove sulfur, one to bleach the film, and one to add glycerin to prevent the film from becoming brittle. (wikipedia)

So these cards, are pretty heavily processed, we're talking: lopping, shredding, bleaching, alkaline treatment, acid baths, chemicals, more bleach more chemicals. Then they are packaged up and sent to your door where you receice them in love.

But if I am to believe Serge's teachings then the process is just as important as the outcome. So how do I know that these cards don't hold bad energy from the source, from the tree that was lopped, what if the axeman was a drug addict? What if the cellophane wrapper was an alcoholic, what if the mailman was eating a mars bar on the delivery route to my house??? How do I know if these questions are important, do I need to know these things Serge, or do I just ignore them, with the voices in my head that are telling me this is all phony? How do I know what is important without you? If I use metho or turpentine to clean the cards after I get them will this clear the negative energy fields?

Which brings me to testimonials:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testimonials
Testimonials from customers who are not famous have been effectively used in marketing for as long as marketing has existed. A past or current customer will present a formal "word of mouth" testimonial that a business can use in marketing and to build trust with future customers. Though testimonials are incredibly effective when believed true, a challenge lays in having the audience believe that testimonials presented by a business are given by real people, and not fabricated by the business itself. Even so, testimonials, reviews, and case studies are still considered by most marketing experts to be the most effective means of marketing and gaining brand trust by small- and medium-sized businesses.

Testimonials are one of the oldest marketing tricks in the book. Give me any subject and I can find a page or a testimonial dedicated to why it is good, why you should do it or try it, or in the very least why it is not bad.
Here's some examples:

Asbestos

http://www.chrysotile.com/en/sfuse/
While industrial development contributes to the well being of society, it has also brought us numerous potentially hazardous products which we use daily and which are far more dangerous than chrysotile.
Shark Fin Soup

http://atthebackofthehill.blogspot.com.au/2011/05/shark-fin-soup-delicious-and-refined.html
Personally I am extremely fond of shark fin soup. Truly, it is one of the finest culinary inventions, along with foie gras and nice tender veal.
Bush Meat

http://kenburnerdothegambia.blogspot.com.au/2011/08/bush-meat-reviews.html
"Hyena – quite gamey, again worth a revisit. I would definitely request a paw from it for your animal foot collection. B +"
"Pelican – Very tasty, kinda fishy. The bones are hollow and have lots of marrow. A ++"
Eating Live Animals

http://zocalopublicsquare.org/thepublicsquare/2010/06/30/what-is-the-cruelest-food-youve-ever-eaten/read/chats/
The cruelest food I’ve ever eaten is live lobster at Sanuki No Sato, housed in an obscure strip mall in Gardena. Did I mention the lobster was live, as in alive? I was at once horrified and couldn’t get my chopsticks ready fast enough to dig in. It tasted of the essence of the sea, in all its bountiful glory. It was… fresh.

The point is, don't be so easily led students of Serge, you can't un-breathe asbestos, and although these cards may not kill you, the side effects of Serge and his manipulative belief structure can leave you with longlasting and far reaching negative impacts to your physical, mental and emotional well-being.

And to the Grandmother on the testimonials page whose grandchild was suffering from an asthma attack, call me a radical, but I'd use Ventolin, and if the child's condition has worstened and they became unconcsious, at what point do you frisbee the "healing" card, reach for the medication, and call a paramedic? How will you feel when you have to tell the child's parents the news, that their child has paid the sacrifice for your belief???

Wake up people. You can't rely on us to do all the thinking for you. Take 5 seconds and think.

Date: July 11, 2012 10:27AM

Quote from Knowledge is King...

Quote:
The other day I had eaten some really bad food, you know the really bad kind, it had GLUTEN and SUGAR in it! Well, needless to say I went to the bathroom later that day, sat down, and nothing. Nothing happened. So I went on the UM website, I was confused as to which one to use, so I got a Removalist 3 and an Extractor 1 card and cut a hole in the middle of them and went back in the bathroom and just sat right down on them. Then I started flicking through some of the other pages on the UM website. Now I'm not sure if it was the cards or Serge's complete lack of comprehension of the English language, but either way, the desired effect was achieved, and I had the sh!ts something chronic. Now I know why they're "single use". Thanks Serge.

BUHAHAHAHAHAHA - that is brilliant.... sorry but with all the seriousness its great to find we have some humour from time to time on this site.

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: July 11, 2012 12:09PM

frodobaggins
Quote from Knowledge is King...

Quote:

BUHAHAHAHAHAHA - that is brilliant.... sorry but with all the seriousness its great to find we have some humour from time to time on this site.

I agree, great post KIK, loved the choice of cards too - perfectly titled for gastric issues.

Posted by: lifetruetome ()
Date: July 11, 2012 02:47PM

COncerned Partner
HI All
Yes John, we have access to ALL the emails that go out too- here's a recent example of some image control of the group via a facebook sendout. I think this fits the 'constricting attention' criteria,

As a fellow student and as someone who works as a social media manager, I felt to share a few observations about current communication practices on Facebook.

By and large, Esoteric students are starting to do and say some amazing things on Facebook and there is much to be inspired by, however, I have noticed that sometimes students are posting comments as if they are in a room full of other Esoteric students and not in the public sphere. Posting cryptic acronyms or Esoteric terminology that only we as a community understand is posting without regard to our responsibility to be bridging and inclusive of the broader community of which we are a part.

It is worth being honest about why you are posting a comment -- and being aware of the context in which you are posting it. Many students have business pages with a wide audience in the temporal world. When overly 'flowery' messages, with references to words that are not widely understood are publicly posted onto their wall this can have the effect of alienating 'mainstream' customers and may not actually be of benefit to them or their business.

This is not to say that one shouldn't express in all their glory -- but glory holds all equally and often a lot can be said in very simple language.

In other words, we are cleary whacky and if it gets out in a public forum, normal thinking people will think we are weird. This tell us three very important things.
1. Esoteric students know that is it odd.
2. Students need to indulge in the deception of omission which is equal to lying ( under ACCC laws for example, omission of information is considered equal to deception) - It is a trait of someone in a cult not to use the language or symbology of that group as a way of disgusing their involvement and its true nature.
3. The group is trying to limit and control the public perception of it.

If this mind control group is to survive it needs to start building more walls around its doctrine and close down its presence in the public sphere. Of course, if it is not that, then it needs to contact the media and start doing press releases and hold public forums explaining how Serge has come from Shambhala to help mankind escape the fleshy shackles of this pathetic, sickly, illusion filled sad and pathetic life and elevate us into the fiery plan..urgently.

This was on Serge's facebook account. It is his latest update. If this isn't "controlling" of all esoteric students facebook comments, then I don't know what is: He is totally into mind control!!!

We all know that swimming is done in water. Wisely, you do not swim in any water, that is, you do not swim where you know there are rips or currents that can sweep you away - right? So why use this forum as a place to seek connection/recognition/fame/​likes/and friends you never meet when it is full of mega astral rips and currents? Gosh, what will some do without an astral rip taking them for a ride? Be wise, and see this as a pure comment forum and not a place of discussion or philosophy as some have been channeled to think it is.

Date: July 11, 2012 09:05PM

lifetruetome
This was on Serge's facebook account. It is his latest update. If this isn't "controlling" of all esoteric students facebook comments, then I don't know what is: He is totally into mind control!!!

We all know that swimming is done in water. Wisely, you do not swim in any water, that is, you do not swim where you know there are rips or currents that can sweep you away - right? So why use this forum as a place to seek connection/recognition/fame/​likes/and friends you never meet when it is full of mega astral rips and currents? Gosh, what will some do without an astral rip taking them for a ride? Be wise, and see this as a pure comment forum and not a place of discussion or philosophy as some have been channeled to think it is.
This bit "So why use this forum as a place to seek friends you never meet" has great irony when one of the comments is from a woman who says "thanks for adding me as a friend even though you've never met me". And the rest of the people on there are just drones saying "thanks Serge".

The only people swimming are the zombies in your flock Serge, and the swimming is their minds inability to grasp and maintain rational thought at the mercy of your 'brainwashing for dumbies' approach to group leadership, and there's no rips you painfully dimwitted simpleton, just sharks in the wading pool in the form of you and your malignant offspring.

Current Page: 54 of 169

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.