Current Page: 52 of 169
Re: Universal medicine
Date: July 04, 2012 07:02PM

"Destructive cults, groups, movements and/or leaders "maintain intense allegiance through the arguments of their ideology, and through social and psychological pressures and practices that, intentionally or not, amount to conditioning techniques that constrict attention, limit personal relationships, and devalue reasoning."
-- Margaret Singer, Ph.D

Time for a recap in case any person is considering UM, this time inspired by the foreword of Volume 7 of Serge and the Hierarchies new work of fiction, which is a nice summary of the ‘arguments of doctrine’ and ‘limiting of reason’ from the quote above.

Cult leader lesson 101.

• Claim to have supernatural information
• Create False Dilemma’s
• Negate other sources of information as flawed.
• Tell followers their thinking is incorrect, or incapable of knowing ‘truth’ in current state.
• Manipulate information to fit with intentionally confusing doctrine.
• Change meaning of key words. Reduce complex ideas to simple catchphrases.
• Tell followers it is not a doctrine or belief system.
• Introduce lots of improvable beliefs to keep followers guessing.
• Prophesise doom, bad karma, ill health, disasters if doctrine not adhered to.
• Offer paradise or cosmic reward for following doctrine
• Tell followers they have a ‘choice’.
• Design expensive multi level courses.
• At all cost, do not show followers how to think, analyse, or find information for themselves.
• Try to ensure low emotional response states.
• Create remote controls and limit activities to shrink their world and keep groups focus.
• Try to eliminate free thinkers such a families or friends under the guise that such people are limiting development.
• Register as charity or Religion to maximise tax benefits
• Tell followers you live frugally and humbly.
• Raise stakes every so often. Introduce timelines, events, shifts, generalised prophesy.
• Use normal world events as proof of efficacy of prophesies.

Foreword- Paragraph 1-

As is the case with the mainstream, so-called conventional pre-formatted way of thinking, the mind will be instructed under pranic impulse to mis-interpret or much worse, to re-interpret so as to obscure the esoteric teachings....

In other words reader, your thinking is not your own and is under some outside control. In order to obscure the ‘truth’
Serge is going to reveal, you will resist which is a sure sign that you are under that outside control.

It has long been the case , when are where the conventional academic mind and its form of intelligence take it upon themselves to learn, study, describe and so criticise the truly esoteric...

Meaning, any intelligent critique of this work by someone with a greater understanding of the sources, or a more acute grasp on rational thought is a sure sign that this work is correct and true.

The ‘mainstream’ and or ‘conventional’ form of intelligence has placed mankind in what they call- modern ‘society’.....

This is the start of the usual False Dilemma argument whereby Serge asserts that humans are in the worst state in history. Of course this is contrary to the tangible reality under your nose. Less disease, longer lives, higher literacy, less poverty, more freedom, higher wealth, massively increased political stability and transparency...no doubt the best generation for any human that has ever existed; all as a result of the ‘conventional’ mind. However, the idea is to tap an individuals sense of pain and lack and to present certaintly where perhaps none exisits...therefore:

...It appears, if not factually represented that the somehow proud equation is held together by a convenient balance that requires enormous amounts of ignorance that is supported if not driven by an extraordinary force of arrogance that is used to shut down any exposing questions, facts or unadulterated statistics let alone any obvious truths that reveal the reality of what is actuality going on.

This is priceless: A feature of the false dilemma and those wanting to either manipulate outcomes (politicians, advertisers, media, cults) or to support their pre-bias ( hard right or left voters, the fundamentally religious, people under the influence of a cult) is to selectively use statistics; increased diseases, disasters, etc. Serge artfully weaves accusations against ‘others’ of doing what he is doing creating an in-built reverse psychology to confound the student and to future-proof their resistance to incoming external facts by undermining them in advance.

The unavoidable reality is that mankind stands limited if not deeply stifled by the depth of convenient ignorance and thus the arrogant insistence that the physical life is the dominant life as opposed to the fact that we are subjects of energy...may the following revelation and the unchangeable prophecy by that which unfolds...

Okay- a dash of reverse psychology (arrogant, ignorant) followed up with supernatural claims called ‘facts and reality’. While spending 2 pages alluding to unspecified facts and statistics supporting his non-arrogant argument, Serge makes then makes the leap to the super-natural and foreboding- ‘unchangeable prophecy’; that is, fact-less assertions that can only be known by other senses not available to anyone other than, allegedly, the author and his ‘ghost-writers’.

In time mankind will discover that it is an illusion to think we are free to think...

There it is, the ‘non-arrogant’ kick to your ability to think for yourself. If you get past this, then you are compelled to surrender to Serge’s thinking. And have no doubt, it is thinking- poor as it is.

The estoric, that is, the true esoteric and not the pretenders, have always said/taught that Free Will was a question of light, energy. Life force all meaning the one and same things. Free Will it to choose the energy that will govern you in every way...

Ergo, only Serge knows the answers. All others are imposters. Trust and spend your hard earned with no one else.

Only when the actual human daily life struggle is declared as a way that is un-natural will humanity as a co-ordinated whole, seek humbly the real answers behind their historically long and pain-full woes.

Sell the poison so you can later sell the medicine. ( hence, dear readers, the name Universal Medicine)

Yes there is much to truly learn about who we truly are but the learning must always be seen and thus approaches as a re-learning...

So, reader are you ready to give you mind over to me so i can impose my belief systems on them and call them fact, truths, ancient science, prophesy?

You will find more in our first book, a treatise on Energetic Truth... of how man/woman came to be...

(for the hitherto uninitiated, separated from god under etheric impulse to play in the astral, then descended into earthly form and ruled over by the lords of form. Altantis, Mermaids, Spirits from Venus, Mars, ancient root races, wars in the Astral Planes, etc)

....that does not sit well with nor suit certain religions or theories on evolution that are impulsed by the etheric spirit that is always desperate to protect its own creation rather than accept its own failures ever since it separated from the fiery soul...

And so the doctrine and belief systems become deeper and more convoluted while mocking others that ask far less of your credulity or common sense, yet dressed up to sound like something profound, yet urgent. The journey home always resonates with those seeking and here is a good 'sounding' one .

And neither is what we present for the purpose of judgement, to convert or criticise, but to re-awaken that which lays manifest. Imminent and thus naturally ready for one to re-connect and to to use once again should one choose to do so.

And so ends the foreword with a bald and deceptive false choice.
An invite to surrender your god given free will, thinking, self actuation and discrimination to another as mortal as yourself, yet probably more so since he is extraordinary ( though not alone in the pantheon of deluded cult leaders the world over) in that he remains unaware of the arrogance of his own mind which believes to be special and bigger than it actually is.

Surrender, reader, at your peril.

Ponder this, would be students, students and lay people alike. Why replace one set if imposed beliefs and ideals with yet another? If Serge is not inviting you to believe in him, (which is surely the case now he is a confirmed master here on earth by his own word) then let it be that you investigate for yourself the truths and proofs of his 'claimed truths'. If one day you find yourself doubting your very being because of an idea fed to you by Serge, take a moment to ponder why....it is simply because it is yet another belief obscuring what really wants to emerge and flower? That is, your own honest discovery that lays bare the dishonesty of self deceptions that we can all fall into if we lack the wherewithal to take responsibilty for the meaning and veracity of our own existences... Don't deny the beauty of your own intelligence.

Take the long and scenic route to self enlightenment, not the spiritually devoid 7-part plucked, plagarised and unpoetic boxset. As the Buddha warned, trust nothing said by another, unless you KNOW it to be true for yourself ( by toil and sweat of your own discovery)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2012 07:09PM by COncerned Partner.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: treefern ()
Date: July 04, 2012 07:09PM

Corboy, thank you for your persistance and explanation on the use of the site.
I did not delete the messages from the 'Brisbane truckdriver' and will indeed send them on to Rick Ross.
I need to hear the whole story, we think we can handle these things ourselves but you are right a higher power needs to be responsible for worms.

Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: July 04, 2012 07:49PM

Treefern you are nothing less than a Heroine, I salute you and wish you and your family all the very best. To everyone who contributes here , we go telling our stories and fighting this pernicious organization (UM) headed by the deluded and the dangerous SB but what will be even more effective against this devious lot is if each and everyone of us ( this includes people who have been adversely affected by UM and maybe don't post here but read this site) EMAIL 1. The Honorable Minister for Health -Tanya Plibasek,2,The Federal Member for Richmond -Justine Elliot (Richmond takes in Byron Bay and Lennox Head areas)3,Australian Medical Association (AMA) ,and 4, ACCC (Consumer ombudsman) .Doing this by the end of July for maximum effect would fire a huge shot across the bows of UM.Relate to each one of these authorities our experiences and stories and I believe we should see some positive action.Yours Sincerely Eric Dobbs

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 04, 2012 09:18PM

The Impasse of Bullying

Here's the situation that often protects bullies and others who lurk in the dark.

We are so often trained to feel we must 'take care of it ourselves'.

Its a judgement call. For there are times when it is quite appropriate to 'take care of it ourselves'.

But that only succeeds if the social context is one where the playing field is even - and is out in the open for all to see.

We cannot 'take care of it ourselves' if the other party is not one of ourselves because the other party, the bully, is operating outside the rules that the rest of us have contracted to follow.

In this situation, the playing field that is out in the open is the message board.

The PM function is hidden, in the dark. It is designed for privacy, like a bathroom or locker room.

A private area can easily be corrupted by a bully and this is where a moderator's assistance is called for.

The moderator can, if necessary, ban offenders. In some cases it is possible for the moderator to look up ISP numbers used by offenders.

One of the ways bullies continue their ugly work is to exploit victims sense of shame and powerlessness by making it seem 'you should take care of this yourself"

Foolish adults too often repeat this "take care of it yourself".

If there is a culture of bullying entrenched, this is very much larger than one persons ability to take care of it themselves.

And Mr Ross as moderator is determinded to prevent a culture of bullying from ever taking root on the PM system - or on the message board.

And he cannot do this unless we tell him what is going on. The only ones who will dislike this are the bullies.

Being called a rat or snitch by a bully means you're preventing the bully from defining the culture of the school or this message board.

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: July 04, 2012 11:41PM

Eric Dobbs
Treefern you are nothing less than a Heroine, I salute you and wish you and your family all the very best. To everyone who contributes here , we go telling our stories and fighting this pernicious organization (UM) headed by the deluded and the dangerous SB but what will be even more effective against this devious lot is if each and everyone of us ( this includes people who have been adversely affected by UM and maybe don't post here but read this site) EMAIL 1. The Honorable Minister for Health -Tanya Plibasek,2,The Federal Member for Richmond -Justine Elliot (Richmond takes in Byron Bay and Lennox Head areas)3,Australian Medical Association (AMA) ,and 4, ACCC (Consumer ombudsman) .Doing this by the end of July for maximum effect would fire a huge shot across the bows of UM.Relate to each one of these authorities our experiences and stories and I believe we should see some positive action.Yours Sincerely Eric Dobbs

This is a very good idea, Eric. To make it easy for everyone, do you have email addresses to hand? If not, no worries, I will research them later and post up.

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: July 05, 2012 01:06PM

HerbertKane178
Eric Dobbs

This is a very good idea, Eric. To make it easy for everyone, do you have email addresses to hand? If not, no worries, I will research them later and post up.

The Honorable Minister for Health - Tanya Plibasek, email: Minister.Plibersek@health.gov.au

The Federal Member for Richmond - Justine Elliot, email: Justine.Elliot.MP@aph.gov.au

Australian Medical Association (AMA), email: ama@ama.com.au

ACCC (Consumer Ombudsman), link: www.accc.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/54217

Date: July 05, 2012 01:45PM

Eric Dobbs

Hi Eric, I'm on the same page as you, I was thinking to include medical journals and media outlets, but I think your list ticks all the right boxes regardless. Great call.

Sorry I've upset people
Posted by: timcoop1 ()
Date: July 05, 2012 06:00PM

Hi All

I hadn't viewed this site for a few days & when I did have a look today I learned that I've upset some people for which I'm very sorry.

I hadn't "posted" anything on this site as I didn't have anything of interest to add. I had sent a couple people respectfully written "PM's" which I didn't realize was incorrect etiquette.

I in fact did not ask "treefern" for her phone number.

I in fact asked if I could provide my number and if treefern felt comfortable that person could have phoned me (anonymously) as I was interested to learn why people who have been involved with UM for a while are now leaving the group.

It's one thing to read blog entry's but another to actually hear in more detail from someone why people become unhappy with groups they get involved in.

Treefern; I was saddened to read that you have not been well & I trust you have a speedy & complete recovery. I'm very sorry that you found my PM intrusive &/or offensive. That certainly was not my intention.

I'm exactly who I said I was in my PM to treefern. I've come across UM over the last couple years & I'm interested to learn more about the group. I'm certainly not involved with UM or the family behind it, nor do I know them - apart from having briefly met the UM founder. Regarding my work; most of my time is spent working in the WA cattle industry but currently I am in fact employed as a truck driver carting freight right across Australia.

I'm certainly not a "bully" or a "worm".

Obviously I have made a mistake by not reading the "forum rules" (which I have just seen the link to) & asking questions that have been considered too personal &/or intrusive for which I again apologize.

This forum was been very educational. I'm saddened to learn that there appears to be many people who have been hurt by UM.

I wish all people contributing to or reading this forum the very best.

Thankyou.

Date: July 06, 2012 07:51AM

HerbertKane178
HerbertKane178
Eric Dobbs

[...]

Hey guys, further to my previous post I have spoken to the folks at Australian Doctor and Medical Observer and gave them a brief rundown of Universal Medicine, Serge Benhayon, and relayed parts of your story, Treefern, to them.

[...]

Australian Doctor was particularly interested and gave me the details of their [...] . Treefern, if you wanted to contact this person and give them your story, they advised you can remain anonymous. They are also interested in hearing from the rest of us as well - I guess the more information they can get the better, they may run an information piece with Universal Medicine as a focus. And this would only increase the chances of a network picking up the story.

The key here for us is not to reveal more about ourselves than we are comfortable in doing, while still managing to get the message out. So if you want to remain anonymous I would recommend using a public computer and an anonymous email address.

Posting contact information (e.g. email addresses) at this message board is prohibited.

KIK

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2012 06:32PM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: John lazuras ()
Date: July 06, 2012 09:50AM

Hi All,

In recent weeks my wife has received in excess of 10 emails from UM "buddies".

UM set up a buddies system on their Esoteric Development Group and Esoteric Womens Group where people who attend their seminars on the EDG and EWG take notes and send through to the faithful followers who cannot get to London or Northern NSW for the meetings.

UM have their people trained well, because within 2 days all emails had arrived with all their various notes taken on Serges and Natalie talking’s at the groups.

Some more brain washing material being sent through for the innocent to try and read and gain some understanding from some false claims, some false hopes and some general BS from SB and NB on their great view of the world.

Oh well some funny reading ahead then.

Current Page: 52 of 169

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.