Current Page: 51 of 169
Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: July 02, 2012 10:42AM

treefern
Ah music food of the soul, I just think UM music is pretty poor and really hard to listen to.

Since I joined this blog site and have been supported, gratefully by many unknown 'friends' I have only concentrated on the affect UM and Serge has had on my relationship with my husband. I have recieved several suspect personal emails which I feel may be a set-up, this does not include personal emails from one very helpful and informative foreign blogger.

Now about me,I have noticed something quite frightening which I hadn't noticed before. When my husband was well under the influence of the Cult Master, due to a lot of stress in one form and another I became quite ill. My husband suggested I go to have some Esoteric Connective Tissue Therapy at UM, which I did. I was told that I strongly encouraged to apply to my doctor for a Medical Health Plan which would pay for 6 sessions per year with the practioner. I started with my therapy straight away and had my Craniosccral Pulse checked, was told it was measuring a 7 (with 6 being the lowest and a sign of well....you can guess the implications, to 14 being peak health) I was pretty scared. After my first session my 'number' came up to 9, I was on my way! I went to my doctor to apply for the 6 (free) week plan. She said OK but I would also need to have some tests for safety sake. By the time I had finished my 3rd session with the ECTT therapist my number was now on a 12 and I was well on my way to optimal health-----just get my plan going and come back for the next 3 sessions or better still use all of my 6, given I didn't have to pay.

All was well, or so I was told number up and looking "much better". Plan in place then a call from my doctor, "tests have come back, you have Cancer" so much for my Craniosccral pulse, being a health predictor!

I notice that UM now has a Research Centre which has done "extensive and scientific testing over a period of time on the health benifits of Esoteric Connective Tissue Therapy" Serge you can't test yourselves, you need a panel of independent peers AND subjects (patients) which aren't customers!

What worries me is people get a Medical Plan to pay for the 6 weeks (funny that it is exactly the same amount of time that is allocated by the government?) we the tax payers now fill Serges bank account and some potentially very ill people will be told, they are working at optimal health!
The worker checking my number through my pulse couldn't even tell just how extremely sick I was. My wonderful doctor who Bulk Bills and works for Community Health did not make a red cent out of my illness and in fact saved my life. My doctor does not own properties all over Australia and the UK, my doctor does not fly first class around the world several times a year, my doctor does not have 4 or is it 5 different businesses with different ABN's and last but not least my doctor studied for 8 years to get to the point they are at now, get my point?

Serge I have sent a message to every contact I have in the UK via a geneology site warning them of you, your family and the practises of UM. I have asked that each one of them post my message to ten friends...or more. I do not intend to let the UK go under your Cultism as you have let happen in Australia.

To the person who asked so many personal questions about me in the last personal email I recieved, does this leave you with any unanswered questions now?

treefern, i am very sorry you had to go through this and my heart goes out to you. thank you so much for sharing this obviously very personal and serious event in your life. i hope your health is much improved now? i am sure having shared this here, many people will benefit from your honesty and forthrightness.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 02, 2012 10:51AM

treefern
Ah music food of the soul, I just think UM music is pretty poor and really hard to listen to.

Since I joined this blog site and have been supported, gratefully by many unknown 'friends' I have only concentrated on the affect UM and Serge has had on my relationship with my husband. I have recieved several suspect personal emails which I feel may be a set-up, this does not include personal emails from one very helpful and informative foreign blogger.

Now about me,I have noticed something quite frightening which I hadn't noticed before. When my husband was well under the influence of the Cult Master, due to a lot of stress in one form and another I became quite ill. My husband suggested I go to have some Esoteric Connective Tissue Therapy at UM, which I did. I was told that I strongly encouraged to apply to my doctor for a Medical Health Plan which would pay for 6 sessions per year with the practioner. I started with my therapy straight away and had my Craniosccral Pulse checked, was told it was measuring a 7 (with 6 being the lowest and a sign of well....you can guess the implications, to 14 being peak health) I was pretty scared. After my first session my 'number' came up to 9, I was on my way! I went to my doctor to apply for the 6 (free) week plan. She said OK but I would also need to have some tests for safety sake. By the time I had finished my 3rd session with the ECTT therapist my number was now on a 12 and I was well on my way to optimal health-----just get my plan going and come back for the next 3 sessions or better still use all of my 6, given I didn't have to pay.

All was well, or so I was told number up and looking "much better". Plan in place then a call from my doctor, "tests have come back, you have Cancer" so much for my Craniosccral pulse, being a health predictor!

I notice that UM now has a Research Centre which has done "extensive and scientific testing over a period of time on the health benifits of Esoteric Connective Tissue Therapy" Serge you can't test yourselves, you need a panel of independent peers AND subjects (patients) which aren't customers!

What worries me is people get a Medical Plan to pay for the 6 weeks (funny that it is exactly the same amount of time that is allocated by the government?) we the tax payers now fill Serges bank account and some potentially very ill people will be told, they are working at optimal health!
The worker checking my number through my pulse couldn't even tell just how extremely sick I was. My wonderful doctor who Bulk Bills and works for Community Health did not make a red cent out of my illness and in fact saved my life. My doctor does not own properties all over Australia and the UK, my doctor does not fly first class around the world several times a year, my doctor does not have 4 or is it 5 different businesses with different ABN's and last but not least my doctor studied for 8 years to get to the point they are at now, get my point?

Serge I have sent a message to every contact I have in the UK via a geneology site warning them of you, your family and the practises of UM. I have asked that each one of them post my message to ten friends...or more. I do not intend to let the UK go under your Cultism as you have let happen in Australia.

To the person who asked so many personal questions about me in the last personal email I recieved, does this leave you with any unanswered questions now?

Hi Treefern, this is very disturbing. Did you get advice at any time by anyone at UM to seek mainstream medical advice? This is very important. as others may be reading this thread.

No doubt there if there is not bad medical opinion on offer at UM headquarters and sub-branches, the very fact that they are offering alternatives and advice is probably interfering with people getting proper medical advice, as is the case with your story. UM people will argue medical science does not know all or get it right all the time; and they are correct- but at least they will admit it and change when a problem is detected. They also advise second opinions and multiple testing. You are also free to seek treatments where you see fit. There has to be a lot more regulation of the alternative health industry. Not saying it doesnt have it's place, but it should be as answerable as mainstream medicine. Serge, probably wary of litigation and investigation, cleverly has disclaimers on his site about "not replacing medical advice" but is he actually ensuring that happens? If you go by the arrogant name Universal Medicine and claim to know more than anyone else, and you have an EPA of never before known standards, then you would expect it should be self-imposed.

Posted by: treefern ()
Date: July 02, 2012 04:28PM

HerbertKane178 thank you for your thoughts and good wishes.
I only told my story to highlight the very dangerous practises of UM and more importantly Serge Benhayon and every time I read/hear/talk about or encounter one of his new money making ventures I tell the other side of the story.

COncerned Partner, a few answers to your queries and a bit more information: No not at any time did the practioner from UM advise me to seek mainstream medical advice, in fact the person in question refered me to another UM practioner! I have in fact heard Serge tell people at a meeting that the 'mainstream' medical world will make you sick, even if you aren't already. He also made a point to an audience dotted with VERY ill people looking for a miracle that the nurses in the mainstream medicine were the "worst" of all. In fact it was at this point I walked out.

I would also like to add here that whilst I am being treated by mainstream medicine, I am also under the guidence and help of a wonderful Naturopath who also spent years at formal study of her craft, she also didn't just wake up one night and know everything!
Anybody who has anything to do with UM at all and is ill, please be informed them that many, many people are being conned by these people and peoples lives are at stake.

I would like to add to the honest people using this site, I believe I have been contacted by a member of the Benhayon family who has registered as a user but not posted anything, just sent me personal emails asking very incriminating questions and who want to "talk" to me via the phone. No answer to my reply, Timcoop1?

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 02, 2012 09:00PM

At this point we cannot know exactly who the mystery PM correspondant is.

Speculation is best avoided at this point.

However, this is a good time to remind all good faith users of this message board:

You are never under obligation to answer questions that seem intrusive of your privacy, solicit personal information or request conversions by telephone or in person.

If any of you get PMs of the kind described by treefern, send a copy of that PM and all dates to Mr Rick Ross, owner and moderator of this website.

Mr Ross sometimes needs a few days to reply. But he is determined to keep this area clean and safe for everyone, and that includes the PM section.

Mr Ross can be reached by PM here:

[forum.culteducation.com]

Full copies of offending PMs, with dates and times should be copied and sent by PM to Mr Ross.

Again, we dont know who uses a particular handle, so its best to try not to guess.

What is clear is that treefern has given readers a most valuable and potentially life saving bit of information.

Date: July 02, 2012 09:57PM

Dealing with Private Messagers Requesting Telephone Chat and Other Private Info

A true spiritual exercise: know when to transform fear and disgust into curiosity and purposeful action.

To repeat, we have no way of knowing the identity of who it was who, by treefern's report, tried to contact treefern.

What needs to be done is if there is still a copy, send a copy of the PM to Mr Rick Ross.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Note: If you have deleted something, dont panic. If you are still in the window in which you deleted that PM, you just might be able to return to the text and capture it. Here is what to do.

Keep breathing. Dont panic. We have all done this.

If still on the screen, go to the "back" arrow on your taskbar, and click.

You might need to do this more than once to return to your original text. If you only deleted it a second before, you have a good chance of success.

If lucky, you will return to the previous view of the window where the full text of the PM was, before you deleted it.

This works if you have not yet closed the window in which the original PM text was opened and read.

If you have been able to reclaim your text, this is because it is still in the RAM (Random Access Memory) of your computer.

Allow yourself to savor your success. Memorize this so you can use this skill again if you need it. (Comes in handy at work)

Copy that PM text you have re-captured.

Make it into a word document, for yourself.

Then copy that PM text and send it as a PM to Mr Ross.

This said, here is what to remember.

All private messages (aka PM's) are, potentially, evidence.

The thing with offensive PMs is the natural and instant response is fear or anger or disgust.

Our PM function is a bit like 'home' and we want to remove disgusting stuff right away by deleting offensive PMs.

dont delete.

Train ourselves to stay calm and see intrusive, scary or offensive PMs as EVIDENCE.

Send it intact to the moderator.

To do this is like following your doctors instructions to take a turd from the toilet, put it in a specimen bag and then drive to the clinic and hand it over to the laboratory for analysis.

This is an instance where overcoming disgust and sending it to the lab can save your life.

Turn that turd into information, whether it it a PM or fecal output.

Date: July 02, 2012 10:14PM

treefern
I only told my story to highlight the very dangerous practises of UM and more importantly Serge Benhayon and every time I read/hear/talk about or encounter one of his new money making ventures I tell the other side of the story.

COncerned Partner, a few answers to your queries and a bit more information: No not at any time did the practioner from UM advise me to seek mainstream medical advice, in fact the person in question refered me to another UM practioner! I have in fact heard Serge tell people at a meeting that the 'mainstream' medical world will make you sick, even if you aren't already. He also made a point to an audience dotted with VERY ill people looking for a miracle that the nurses in the mainstream medicine were the "worst" of all. In fact it was at this point I walked out.

I would also like to add here that whilst I am being treated by mainstream medicine, I am also under the guidence and help of a wonderful Naturopath who also spent years at formal study of her craft, she also didn't just wake up one night and know everything!
Anybody who has anything to do with UM at all and is ill, please be informed them that many, many people are being conned by these people and peoples lives are at stake.

I would like to add to the honest people using this site, I believe I have been contacted by a member of the Benhayon family who has registered as a user but not posted anything, just sent me personal emails asking very incriminating questions and who want to "talk" to me via the phone. No answer to my reply, Timcoop1?
Hi treefern thank you for sharing with us, I think many people will benefit from your experience, my thoughts go out to you and your story and again it makes me angry that these vampires would try to harm you during what must have already been a difficult time.

I can't get my head around why someone would come on here and PM you with this kind of predatory harrassment - it has no place on this forum and it would seemingly have no place in Universal Medicine -- although with the other bad practice and skulduggery they are up to I guess nothing surprises me any more. I hope he PM's me I'd be happy to meet him in person!!

It does also serve as a means of intimidation against would-be posters coming on here and giving a first hand account.

If you think it would be of benefit to the discussion, maybe you could quote what was sent to you and post it up so that people can get a better idea of the new lengths some individuals are prepared to go to smother the truth.

Universal Medicine students, apologists, adherents, unaffiliates, skeptics, dogmatics, even Serge, you're all welcome as long as you play nice - but in case you doubt it you are safe on here, the mind police from Mars can't get you.

Posted by: treefern ()
Date: July 03, 2012 02:53PM

Thank you all so very much, I appreciate your support more than I can ever say!
My husband is dealing with the posts, I don't feel they have been threatening just very intrusive and personal by somebody who has never posted anything on the site, that is the strange thing and yes Corboy you are right, I have no idea what-so-ever of the identity of the "truck driver from Brisbane".
We have all used this site for the reason it was set up...as a public forum to support, give information and expose bad practices made by Serge Benhayon and Universal Medicine, personal messages that I feel are questionable, will always remain unanswered by me and most of all very sus!

Date: July 03, 2012 05:25PM

treefern

I would like to add to the honest people using this site, I believe I have been contacted by a member of the Benhayon family who has registered as a user but not posted anything, just sent me personal emails asking very incriminating questions and who want to "talk" to me via the phone. No answer to my reply, ?

Hi Treefern
thanks for the reply. Yes some very concerning things which the authorities should know about methinks. I am sure your story is one of many.
Besides this and (non professional) 'counselling' on offer, another big concern of mine is the womens groups which are led by the very young and inexperienced Natalie who is clearly 'channeling' information from her father. It is very worrying to read their notes and how the women are manipulated very subtly into changing their views on their relationships, the sanctity of their bodies according to UM ( another control mechanism), and the ridiculous claims of 'reading' ovaries. it is easy to peice together how women participating in these groups would start to get very off ideas about life and love and alter their views of their partners and the value of their primary relationships. ( which is of course backed up by the constant droning of human love ( dysfunctional) vs Divine Love ( desirable and apparently non attainable when in dysfunctional human loves)

A lot of UM focuses on feminity, clearly as this is the demographic. Interesting to note there are no mens groups and no counter balancing to the apparent pranic/bad effects and hardness of being masculine. ie- men are generally perceived as being flawed/wrong- unless of course for some reason they are one of the minority that are somehow smitten with Serge and his all singing and dancing family circus. As a lady, what is your take on this focus? You can tell us in private if you prefer. Thanks.

Date: July 03, 2012 10:37PM

Dear all:

I want to emphasize that in the entire decade this message board has been up and running, it has never been hacked. Its PM system has never been read by an outsider, ever.

**The only way the PM system is vulnerable is if dodgy PMs are laughed off and never reported to the moderator. So report them. You are not whinging. To do this is to be an alert citizen keeping one's parish boundary safe from footpads and thugs.

It may be that if one is raised in a culture where whinging, and complaining are frowned on, and the stance is to keep a stiff upper lip, ignore bullying and get on with things, this can actually give bullies an advantage they do not deserve.

This stoic reluctance to whinge can easily be exploited by those abusing the PM system. Dont let them get away with it! Dont laugh it off. Laugh instead and send the PM to Mr Ross.

On a message board like this, bullying does not build character. It corrupts the features that make this message board worthwhile.

This is especially true of the PM system. Because of its privacy, the PM system can easily be corrupted if one fails to report those who abuse it by sending PMs to solicit confidential information.

It appears that we have some persons who register as members but never post in public. Instead, in the case of TC1, one such person has used membership privileges to utlize the PM system to query active members such as treefern, soliciting private information.

This is an abuse of membership and should be reported to Mr Ross immediately. Do not laugh it off.

Mr Ross cares about safety and because PM is private, and not in public view, its like a back alley where dodgy types can lurk, seduce and extract confidential information and eventualy scare valuable contributors off of this message board.

The PM can be easily abused unless we send specimens of dodgy PMs to Mr Ross and do it immediately.

I want to emphasize that in all the history of this message board (ten years) it has never been hacked. The worst that ever happened was that someone with a grudge disabled the message board by overloading it with incoming messages causing the server to do a denial of service, shutting us down. The miscreant was convicted in court and is now serving a prison sentence. But even in this case, the perp had no way of reading what anyone had discussed via PM.

One way to avoid getting dodgy PMs is, no matter how frightened you feel, to cultivate an online presence of confidence.

I rarely get nasty PMs these days. If someone is being nasty in a discussion and disses me, I state that if I get any unpleasant PMs from anyone, I will send the PMs straight to Mr Ross, the moderator

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: July 04, 2012 08:38AM

Hi Treefern,

I just wanted to extend my best wishes to you and also thank you for sharing what is no doubt a very difficult, personal experience you're going through. Given Serge's teachings relating to cancer, it's all the more impressive that you were able to gain traction with your husband regarding UM. It must be a very trying time for you both.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Current Page: 51 of 169

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.