Current Page: 45 of 169
Re: New Era Message - The highlights...
Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: June 20, 2012 08:09PM

frodobaggins
Does anyone know if Serge predicted the Melbourne earthquake?

No doubt it occurred due to all the excessive prana needing to be cleared down Gippsland way. Not to mention the resistance of the inhabitants of Moe to the esoteric fiery truth as impulsed by the 'ancient wisdom' (set. 1999) of the Hierarchy. One day science will prove i am right. My inner-heart declares it so. Simple, isn't it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Era Message - The highlights...
Date: June 20, 2012 08:12PM

frodobaggins
Does anyone know if Serge predicted the Melbourne earthquake?

Great post concerned.... you give me a good laugh while addressing such a serious topic.

Hi Frodo, I am sure he will claim it as the title of his son's relentlessly boring song goes. I tell you guys if you sit down and read that message, and that was only half of it, your mind boggles at the stupidity and arrogance of it, and then at the idea that someone can read it and actually nod in agreement. In order to get to that state you would have to subjugate every atom of critical faculty to the concept that everything you ever thought for yourself was wrong. And clearly this is what Serge has achieved with his dedicated students. If you read his FB post today he is at it again: Basically telling you that the mind is not be listened to...Well I ask Frodo and friends, what else to you listen with? everything you experience is happening in your mind. The thoughts you might think you are having in your heart are happening in your mind. You are using your mind to tell yourself to not to listen to your mind!

For the UM readers: Here's yet another simple test to see if Super Serge is right- Think of a nice peaceful scene. close your eyes. take it in...let it flow over you... can you FEEL how nice it is?...Now think of that hot guy/girl you saw the other day. Imagine giving them a passionate kiss.....how does that feel? Now take a breather...imagine Serge in speedo's.... How Does that feel!?? Now just in case you dont get it, clear you mind of thoughts- if you can- and feel your body....think about how it feels... can you feel anxiety, tension, relaxation...or nothing? If you are careful you will start to see those fleeting and pesky thoughts that haven't gone away with those sensations....Get the idea people?. Thats right, you think then you feel. Not the other way around as He who is connected to the universe tells you over and over. Simple isnt it?

What Serge is getting you to learn is how NOT TO FEEL - that is why he doesn't want you to listen to emotional music so called, or to get involved with the energy of someone upset, or frustrated, or excited ( race-y man) or too happy ( pranic) or too sad ( astral) because in order to keep your feeling neutral ( In the jargon, 'esoteric') you have to stop your thinking. If you don't think as much, your feelings become Neutralized. "Wow, I have never felt so good, it just love"- If I keep in my body and check how I feel, then I feel great..... ( caught in a loop of ignoring my thoughts, watching my body to see how it feels, not sure if it is a thought, so checking my body to see what it feels, a bit nervous its a thoughts, so checking myself to see how it feels......)

Then people close to you are saying...why is my husband/partner/wife/son/sibling so boring and unresponsive? It's because they are being Esoteric... ( code word for trained not to think or allow themselves to feel freely and spontaneously) Life is about feeling- True livingness is about learning about how your thoughts affect how you feel, and choosing to be responsive or reactive. The former is a life well lead, the latter happens when you remain unconscious to the truth of your own mind. It is when you become responsive that you get to create your life. That is mastery, but it requires thought. Not slavish subjugation of your thoughts with an endless naval gazing technique.

If you don't believe some random poster on a free thinking anti-UM blog, maybe consider the words of an acknowledged master and a charlatan. For obvious reasons students, I'm not sure you'll be that good at it, but you pick which is which:

Beware of someone who wants to teach you something. Gurdjieff

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. –Buddha

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2012 08:15PM by COncerned Partner.

Re: Universal medicine
Date: June 20, 2012 08:56PM

treefern
To John L every tiny seed of doubt that you plant with your wife is all that you can do. I hear there are more than a few partners leaving the fold and coming to their senses! Intelligent.....your wife will come to her senses.

Agreed. Our kin may be drawn to this group and its charismatic leader like moths, but what I'm learning from this discussion and personal experience is if they have half a brain you can get them back.

How's this for irony: we're here for fear of losing our family and friends to this cult and its harmful and manipulative belief system; but Serge and his family are already lost to it and the more of their 'friends' they recruit, the less people remain to save them.

But it's alright Sergey, by the time this is over you'll only need two signatures on the form for admittance to the madhouse where you and your creepy ilk belong.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: June 20, 2012 09:27PM

There is a long list of behaviors, some very intimate, that SB and UM have regulations for.

Am not pulling for laughs when I ask, if there are any UM regulations or advice concerning urination and defecation?

Enemas?

Laxatives?

Purity movements tend to focus on these.

If someone's fluid and electrolyte balance is made fragile due to strenuous dieting, laxatives may not be a good idea.

Ditto for enemas if one has some intestinal inflammation or bleeding one knows nothing about.

Posted by: John lazuras ()
Date: June 21, 2012 06:05AM

treefern
COncerned partner, you must have a lot of spare time on your hands to even read Serges drivell, but thank you for doing it, I had the best laugh and still can't see the screen for the tears of LAUGHTER running down my cheeks. I will be showing it to all family and friends who have been involved, I know they too wil enjoy it thouroughly.
My son keeps saying some really clever person is going to make a Monty Python type movie about this family.
To John L every tiny seed of doubt that you plant with your wife is all that you can do. I hear there are more than a few partners leaving the fold and coming to their senses! Intelligent.....your wife will come to her senses.

Thanks Treefern,

I can honestly say that over the last few months in a very long time i have made inroads with my wife and her beliefs with UM.

Gone are the early sleeps and the constant reading of UM books and i believe she is back to some normality in her life and i feel our relationship is the best it has been for many months.

I now find myself spending time each week reading and keeping up to date with the information that is posted here on the site as what i have learnt from this site has been great in helping me "work" with my wife. Just to note this site has had over 1000 people log on in 5 days.....so besides the few main contributors to this site many people are loging on and having a read of what concerns we have with UM.

I believe that my wife will come around in time as she see UM for the big SHAM that it is .

Date: June 21, 2012 08:45AM

John lazuras
Just to note this site has had over 1000 people log on in 5 days.....so besides the few main contributors to this site many people are loging on and having a read of what concerns we have with UM.

Hi John, just out of interest, where are you getting this traffic data from? PM if you need to.

Posted by: lifetruetome ()
Date: June 21, 2012 10:24AM

Hey guys

As much as I really think Serge needs to be exposed as the fraudulent cult he is and how hard this is for us who have spouses, family, friends etc involved, I am not really getting into the "us against them" mentality of this thread now. In that way we are just like Serge and if anyone read this from UM some of the posts would I imagine make them think that all this full on negativity is what they wanted to get away from in the first place. Maybe?

Anyway, there is truth in the body feeling before a thought (just not the way Serge talks about it) and there has been lots of research done in this area from scientists. Also the whole fight, flight, freeze response is automatic from the body, thoughts don't come into it until seconds afterwards. Lots of people are walking around with their nervous system on low level alert, especially in western countries. This is why people like Serge do well because he comes up with a belief system, and some gentle breath relaxations and the person who was stressed out, wanting a fix starts to feel better. Then comes the crazy life style stuff. He has got some stuff right otherwise no-one would like what he does at all.

Anyway as a woman, if I was going to try and show my female friend this webpage to try and get her out of UM, I would start to think twice. It just feels a little intimidating at the moment.

Please don't jump on this as me not being supportive on this forum. I am no way affiliated with UM whatsover and never would be.

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: June 21, 2012 12:44PM

John lazuras
treefern
COncerned partner, you must have a lot of spare time on your hands to even read Serges drivell, but thank you for doing it, I had the best laugh and still can't see the screen for the tears of LAUGHTER running down my cheeks. I will be showing it to all family and friends who have been involved, I know they too wil enjoy it thouroughly.
My son keeps saying some really clever person is going to make a Monty Python type movie about this family.

Thanks Treefern,

I can honestly say that over the last few months in a very long time i have made inroads with my wife and her beliefs with UM.

Gone are the early sleeps and the constant reading of UM books and i believe she is back to some normality in her life and i feel our relationship is the best it has been for many months.

I now find myself spending time each week reading and keeping up to date with the information that is posted here on the site as what i have learnt from this site has been great in helping me "work" with my wife. Just to note this site has had over 1000 people log on in 5 days.....so besides the few main contributors to this site many people are loging on and having a read of what concerns we have with UM.

I believe that my wife will come around in time as she see UM for the big SHAM that it is .

That's really good to hear John. I hope for continuing success for you and your family in your partners escape from the clutches of this cult. I know it is not easy, and sometimes it may be 1 step forwards, 2 steps back, but with love and support I hope all families effected find resolution and normality in their relationships again.

It sickens me when UM and Slerge (thanks for this nick-name, COncerned, it fits perfectly) spend so much time talking about love, they cause so much pain. He personally has a lot to answer for, but believing in karma as I do, I know the day will come when his corrupt teachings are more fully exposed to the world.

Date: June 21, 2012 03:49PM

treefern

Hi Treefern, first thanks for sharing about your partner. I really appreciate hearing that someone deep in has started to come out. It gives me hope. I am hearing of more break ups wherever he has recently been, but now some more stories of emergence too.

As for writing that, I was pissing myself with laughter actually. I fell off the chair a few times. I think the neighbours must have thought I had lost it as it was late and I was howling with laughter. But the funniest thing is this is ACTUALLY WHAT HE IS SAYING. I might have satirised it, but that is his meaning. I couldn’t get through the other half due to exhaustion from laughing, and also because it is so STUPID and needlessly repetitive and utterly meaningless, but suffice to say it is all designed to confound the spudent with false problems.... it is all about calendars for god’s sake and how they are meant IMPOSE on us. ohhhh, I am freaking man...Calendars! Noooooo!
Talk about filling your mind with useless garbage when there are deeper philosophical questions to answer; like how does an absolute moron like Slerge manage to convince so many intelligent well meaning people that he is anything other than a first class badly educated dope with a massive ego and zero empathy for the families he is wrecking. That keeps me awake at ni

Posted by: treefern ()
Date: June 21, 2012 09:29PM

Hi lifetruetome,
I don't think you sound honestly serious about helping your 'friend' out of UM.
We on this site are supporting each other with a common problem and I for one and by the sounds of all the other partners/friends or family members are genuinely trying to help the people we love come to term with 'being taken for a very expensive ride'.
Why would YOU feel intimidated your name isn't Serge?

Current Page: 45 of 169

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.