Current Page: 33 of 169
Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: June 11, 2012 07:51PM

A message posted separately by treefern on another thread

[forum.culteducation.com]

June 10th, 10:05 pm

To all of the contributors, I thank you.
My partner was introduced to UM and Serge Benhayon several years ago by a work colleague and to put it mildly my life and that of our familiy, changed without our consent or desire for the very worst! The overnight change of diet, sleeping pattern, level of intimacy (continually asking permission to touch) lectures on being held by dark pranic energies, tatoos, evil around every corner, karma for past lives etc, etc was horrendous. It made no difference what-so-ever that our family begged my partner to have some sense we in turn became the object of his obsessive desire for us to join him in his madness. Due to circumstances beyond our control last year my partner put Serge to one side but not his practises, sadly this year things once again heated up and my partner looked like returneing to the 'dark side'.

I found this site and with it came a huge amount of support and comfort that I was not alone in this. When our children found out that I was planning to leave my partner because of his devotion to Serge and his feraful and destructive ways, our children thought it was finally time for an intervention. Which they held without my knowledge but at the same time I was "gently" relaying honest information I had been reading through the blog site.

My partner IS a very gentle, kind caring and highly intelligent man, always looking for ways to better himself, someone Serge seems to prey on. Because of this and the deep distress I was feeling he did listen to us, genuinly for the first time in years. He has now promised to 'have a break' from UM, he had a couple of grains of sugar yesterday and didn't die, last week he had a mouthful of gluten and remains in good health.
Don't give up with your loved ones, some day very soon I hope Serge and his notious family will be shown up for the sharlatans that they are and hopefully UM will come tumbling down and Karma WILL come and bite Serge on the bum, for all of the problems he has caused within good families.
Thank You, thank you, thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: treefern ()
Date: June 11, 2012 08:46PM

Yet another Thank You this time to Corboy, I'm afraid I'm not very good with computers, it was very kind of you to pass on my message.
I can only hope my message may help others to keep believing that 'good will prevail over evil', or at the very least, good will prevail over very unloving, greedy men who prey on ill, lonely and frightened people, like Serge Benhayon does so well.

Posted by: John lazuras ()
Date: June 11, 2012 08:46PM

Hi All,

Great postings of late.

Gaining a better understanding on the negative effects that UM has on all our loved ones.

I am starting to think......sorry feel....no think that we all probably have a better knowledge of the teachings of UM than our loved ones.

Did anyone see 60 minitues in Australia on Sunday night, they had a storey on the evil of sugar in our diets and what it is doing to our bodies.

A lady was interviewed in the storey on how she has given up sugar and how good she "feels" and that she moved to the Central Coast of NSW and is living a great life.

I was advised by a UM devotee that this lady is a part of the UM group as she had their special necklace proudly on display during the interview a silver triangle pendent that has a conection to the hierarchy.

Date: June 11, 2012 08:56PM

Some of the entities that dislike this message board and dislike the work that Mr Ross does will state he is a convicted felon.

[www.culteducation.com]

Also, just in case anyone goes around calling Rick Ross the center of a cult, or refers to us as the 'anti-cult cult', here are some matters to examine.

People come here only because they want to. If people do not like what they read here, they are free to log off any time they wish. We do not follow you to your doorstep or follow you by email and importune you to return.

Anyone who leaves these discussions is not threatened with dire consequences, such as condemnation to hell or x number of reincarnations.

This message board is a sanctuary where people can discuss any group they wish without the group or guru controlling the discussion to suit the group or guru's purposes. That is why so many enterprises dislike this message board.

1) Mr Ross makes no money from this message board. On the contrary, he has gone to immense toil and trouble to defend this message board from intimidation lawsuits. For more, read here.

[www.google.com]

and here

[www.cultnews.com]

Discussants are not in it for the glory. Some RR discussants were sued years ago by Gentle Wind and that suit was dismissed.

[www.google.com]

2) This message board has been free of charge the nearly ten years of its existence. Only payment is to abide by the rules or what other message boards call terms of use (TOS)

3) Considerable latitude of discussion is possible, here, except for prosyletizing or self promotion of one's business products or bad behavior.

4) Mr Ross is a professional in private practice as an exit counselor and as a consultant.

Mr Ross keeps his presence on this message board to a minimum. He usually intervenes only to remind people to stay courteous, abide by the message board rules and, every so often, will give URLs to information for people to read.

Mr Ross does not allow his own personality to loom large on this message board. The discussion venue is a service, given away for free.

5) I have been active on this board for many years and only because I choose to do so. I am not aware that any participant on this message board has ever become Mr Ross's personal assistant, or shows up at his office to give him backrubs or foot massages.

I have never met Mr Ross face to face or even talked to him on the telephone, either mobile, handheld, or by landline.

Posted by: John lazuras ()
Date: June 11, 2012 09:16PM

Thanks Treefern for your message it was great to get a female side to the story and see that it is no different to what many of us have gone through with our female partners and their devotion to UM.

Unfortunately my children are to young to hold an intervention for me, i stay in the relationship with my wife to ensure my wife does not drag my kids into the UM way of life and teachings and because i genuinely love and care for her and i want to help her over her dependance of UM.

Some days it is 5 steps forward and other days 5 steps backwards, but i find the reading and learnings from this site helps me in being informed on UM and how others are dealing with UM.

Date: June 11, 2012 10:04PM

To JL

It would be useful to have URL for that interview.

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: June 12, 2012 12:27PM

That's a really great post treefern, thanks for sharing and gives hope to many I am sure.

corboy
A message posted separately by treefern on another thread

[forum.culteducation.com]

June 10th, 10:05 pm

To all of the contributors, I thank you.
My partner was introduced to UM and Serge Benhayon several years ago by a work colleague and to put it mildly my life and that of our familiy, changed without our consent or desire for the very worst! The overnight change of diet, sleeping pattern, level of intimacy (continually asking permission to touch) lectures on being held by dark pranic energies, tatoos, evil around every corner, karma for past lives etc, etc was horrendous. It made no difference what-so-ever that our family begged my partner to have some sense we in turn became the object of his obsessive desire for us to join him in his madness. Due to circumstances beyond our control last year my partner put Serge to one side but not his practises, sadly this year things once again heated up and my partner looked like returneing to the 'dark side'.

I found this site and with it came a huge amount of support and comfort that I was not alone in this. When our children found out that I was planning to leave my partner because of his devotion to Serge and his feraful and destructive ways, our children thought it was finally time for an intervention. Which they held without my knowledge but at the same time I was "gently" relaying honest information I had been reading through the blog site.

My partner IS a very gentle, kind caring and highly intelligent man, always looking for ways to better himself, someone Serge seems to prey on. Because of this and the deep distress I was feeling he did listen to us, genuinly for the first time in years. He has now promised to 'have a break' from UM, he had a couple of grains of sugar yesterday and didn't die, last week he had a mouthful of gluten and remains in good health.
Don't give up with your loved ones, some day very soon I hope Serge and his notious family will be shown up for the sharlatans that they are and hopefully UM will come tumbling down and Karma WILL come and bite Serge on the bum, for all of the problems he has caused within good families.
Thank You, thank you, thank you.

Posted by: frodobaggins ()
Date: June 12, 2012 01:14PM

Date: June 12, 2012 01:29PM

And yep she is wearing the hierachy necklace.

Serge isnt responsible for unearthing the discovery that EXCESSIVE sugar is bad for us. He has stumbled accross the science... rewrapped it in his own meaning and definition and tells his followers to eliminate it from their diets.

In case people are wondering.... Serge wants us to eliminate the "added" sugar to processed foods. Fruits of course have sugar and serge will provide you with the fruits that are ok to eat which have the right energetic balance.

Ironally grapes are ok.... just not wine

Whatever happened to everything in sensible moderation?!?!?!?!

Date: June 12, 2012 01:31PM

Welcome Treefern.... thank you for your contribution...

Current Page: 33 of 169

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.