Current Page: 32 of 169
Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: lifetruetome ()
Date: June 09, 2012 03:10PM

As I am a true psychic and have powers beyond your imagination, I predict that Serge tightens his security on his FB very soon so its not available to the public!

I also predict that Serge, if he chooses to will somehow discourage his students going on FB, it will be interesting to see how this pans out. Maybe FB is just too public for Serge and he is open to too much scrutiny.

Reading the responses to Serge's posts I can really see how absorbed, the students are, in everything Serge says. They are so adoring of him, not one student would challenge him on anything. He is so divisive, I really can't feel the love, Serge is suppose to be. It would be funny, if Serge posted on FB and not one of his students responded, somehow I can't see that happening any time soon. Another prediction.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 10, 2012 11:51AM

lifetruetome
As I am a true psychic and have powers beyond your imagination, I predict that Serge tightens his security on his FB very soon so its not available to the public!

I also predict that Serge, if he chooses to will somehow discourage his students going on FB, it will be interesting to see how this pans out. Maybe FB is just too public for Serge and he is open to too much scrutiny.

Reading the responses to Serge's posts I can really see how absorbed, the students are, in everything Serge says. They are so adoring of him, not one student would challenge him on anything. He is so divisive, I really can't feel the love, Serge is suppose to be. It would be funny, if Serge posted on FB and not one of his students responded, somehow I can't see that happening any time soon. Another prediction.

As I say, whatever Serge says about others is really a statement about himself. Don't you think it is odd that a descended master here to usher in the new era and help implement the fiery truth would be all bothered with the chatter of a few pranic minded people?

So I say:
Since when did 'freedom of religion' become a license to fabricate a lie into a claimed truth?
Answer -- ever since certain sadly deluded group leader allowed people traffic and or money to stand before integrity, morality, decency and the real truth.

If this upsets Serge, I hate to imagine what would happen if I not at all sycophantic news crew turned up interested in his claims of mastery ...or he debated some of those lower minded scientists he keeps bagging out in a public forum? mmmm

Posted by: frodobaggins ()
Date: June 10, 2012 12:44PM

His Facebook statement gave me a good laugh. Getting a little frustrated hey Sergie? Be careful your pranic mind doesn't take over....

You are a walking contradiction Serge! Its laughable....

When are you going to make a contribution on here? What do you have to lose? There are plenty of reasonable questions being posted. Maybe your lawyer could write on your behalf? After all you are responsible for brain washing innocent people (in particular females) and the cause of many relationship break ups. Do you sleep well at night knowing this? Why the focus on female membership? Hope you have a trusting wife!

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: June 10, 2012 09:23PM

Quoting Pranic Attack from June 2

Quote:
Hi
Sorry i've not posted lately, but i've just been catching up!

Just an idea but has anyone consulted a hypnotherapist (is that right ?) Maybe it would be possible to break the hypnoitic spell cast by Serge and his chants and treatments etc ?

Not too sure how the hypnotic thing works, but does seem UM followers must be on something as they believe stuff they do not fully understand and cannot explain, just spouting out programmed responses.

Let us be cautious.

Such an asessment can only be made by a professional--and by a professional who has NO connection with UM and thus free to put the priority on preserving and increasing the adult autonomy of the counselee. And this must be consensual.

Mr Ross gave the following advice on another thread

Quote:

To whom it may concern:
If you post an opinion here is should be qualified, i.e. you should state "in my opinion" or "I belive" or "it appears to me".

Don't state something as a fact otherwise.

You can also quote a source, but be sure you put what is being qoted within the proper quotation marks.

If you know something to be a fact be sure to source your information, i.e. cite your source specifically.

As you may know this thread is being watched by interested parties.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: June 10, 2012 09:32PM

To any UM students who read this thread

Serge B cannot read your mind.

You are safe here.

If you wish you can register here for free, select a userhandle of your choice and read all you wish and never post a thing.

Two if you do wish, you can utilize the PM.

Advice: If at any time you get any PM that does not seem right, you can send a copy of it to Rick Ross the moderator and owner of this website. He is concerned that this place remain a safe place for persons to be citizens with ability to discuss what concerns them.

You can PM Mr Ross here.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Even if someone in UM might take you aside and hint that you are having doubts, it is not because they can read your mind.

It may be that they know how to identify lack of enthusiasm. You may be getting bored with Serge. You may not be lighting up with excitment when he makes his latest prediction.

You may, after your months and years of diet, body care, service, be getting TIRED.

Why?

Because perhaps -- you have been living an intense life, but have not been able to play, to have real and innocent pleasure and fun.

Intensity and Play are not at all the same.

Humans need to play. Leonardo da Vinci was a great artist because he did not live by the directives and orders of someone like Serge Benhayon.

Leonardo played. He doodled. He had those notebooks. He was free to take walks, to notice, to wonder and ask questions of everything.

Leonardo had human freedom to play and that was what fed his greatness as an artist.

When in UM have you had time to get off by yourself and just doodle, with no overt purpose in mind?

Date: June 10, 2012 09:32PM

Eric Dobbs
Yes Concerned, serge is a real comedy act,sometimes I think he is so stupid he doesn't know how stupid he is ! It still intrigues me how grown people fall for it though a recent post explains that mystery well .Quote - Feed them the poison and sell them the Antidote -Eric

I agree with your last point, but when you look at it on face value I don't think Serge is stupid, he went from being a moderate tennis coach to the head of a business with a multiple million dollar turnover. So delusional, socio-pathic, amoral, unethical, and calculating yes, but I think he is more ignorant (whether through ignoring fact or lack of knowledge or training) than stupid.

Date: June 10, 2012 09:57PM

The more concerning is that such a boring, malignant, and uninspiring individual could literally hold a large group of seemingly intelligent and caring people in the palm of his hand.

One other thing, this thread and it's comments are appearing in search engines, so the more negative keywords you put in your comments along with Universal Medicine (if that is your view) the greater the audience you will reach with your comments. The sarcastic or satirical comments may work well too because brainwashed individuals will come to this page thinking it is pro-Universal Medicine and hopefully have their eyes openend to a different point of view.

Date: June 10, 2012 10:12PM

COncerned Partner
As I said, what Serge says about Peter...

From his New Era Message:

Finding a religion, a guru, a sect or a cult etc and live under their ideals,
beliefs, tenets etc
… this way you do not have to deal with any of your deep
hurts as they will provide the answers for you if not absolve and wash all
the hurts away
e. Becoming famous or so-called important via the many avenues available ---
avenues that bring you to be unchallenged by the sycophants that adorn
your life

I'm sorry, this is so ironic and laughable that I havent been able to stop.

Sorry if I'm out of the loop but who is Peter?

Date: June 11, 2012 11:51AM

Old Adage: What Paul says about Peters says more about Paul than Peter- I alluded to it in an earlier post.

I have to remark that the more I look at Serge's post the more I am amazed at his lack of circumspection. Even in those few lines he turns the true situation on its head.

Since when did 'freedom of speech' become a license to fabricate a lie into a claimed truth?In fact, we are not fabricating lies. How can we? It doesnt make sense... No assertions of any great truth is being claimed at all by us. It is Serge who is making the most extraordinary claims possible... we are simply speculating on why people are attracted to Serge's 'claims of truth' and what makes him tick.No one has claimed any truth on this thread at all and Serge is free to come here and correct us if wrongl.[/u] Interesting, it is only Serge that is turning anything into a claimed truth. He is claiming, without any evidence, and all on his own word, that he is a descended member of the hierarchy, that his take on a theosophical based philosophy is the only correct one, that all science, philosophers or spiritual leaders are wrong. That is clearly fabricating something into a claimed truth.

Answer -- ever since certain a certain webmaster allowed people traffic and or money to stand before integrity, morality, decency and the real truth.- Well, most of his face book friends thought he was talking about FB, which means they just want to say something without thinking because Serge said something even if it is meaningless. He was talking about this thread. So let's look at it. Rick Ross makes no money from this thread at all. It is full of other people like Serge who think they are something they are not and are affecting the lives of countless thousands of people. He has to moderate the forum and pay to host the site all to help families affected by cults and self absorbed group who are deluding themselves they are saving the world. I would say RR is showing immense morality, decency and an avenue to the real truth with no benefit to himself at all. What's more, it is Serge who is making the dollars. It is he who stands to lose from people making negative comments about his claimed truth. That line is really about himself clear as the sun in a blue sky.

I think for your own sake Serge you should close the FB page to your friends because you are showing your hand to anyone else who has their own thinking intact and who doesn’t need to believe you brand of costly 'philosophy' to be on a path. Of course closing the page will just prove that you doing what we are saying...but then that's your choice, by the ancient law of free will.

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: June 11, 2012 12:19PM

I second what you say about Rick Ross, it must be no easy task hosting and moderating this site, and I for one am very grateful it exists. Thank you for that Rick.

I also agree the post on the FB page was most surely aimed at this thread. I think that's a good thing, it shows what is being said here, especially the really in-depth analysis of UM texts and teachings, is reaching an audience. I know of people who have certainly been helped by the information on here, and have reconsidered their opinion on UM as harmless and benign.

I also think it's important that this thread remains a safe place for everyone to contribute, regardless of their stance on UM.

COncerned Partner
Old Adage: What Paul says about Peters says more about Paul than Peter- I alluded to it in an earlier post.

I have to remark that the more I look at Serge's post the more I am amazed at his lack of circumspection. Even in those few lines he turns the true situation on its head.

Since when did 'freedom of speech' become a license to fabricate a lie into a claimed truth?In fact, we are not fabricating lies. How can we? It doesnt make sense... No assertions of any great truth is being claimed at all by us. It is Serge who is making the most extraordinary claims possible... we are simply speculating on why people are attracted to Serge's 'claims of truth' and what makes him tick.No one has claimed any truth on this thread at all and Serge is free to come here and correct us if wrongl.[/u] Interesting, it is only Serge that is turning anything into a claimed truth. He is claiming, without any evidence, and all on his own word, that he is a descended member of the hierarchy, that his take on a theosophical based philosophy is the only correct one, that all science, philosophers or spiritual leaders are wrong. That is clearly fabricating something into a claimed truth.

Answer -- ever since certain a certain webmaster allowed people traffic and or money to stand before integrity, morality, decency and the real truth.- Well, most of his face book friends thought he was talking about FB, which means they just want to say something without thinking because Serge said something even if it is meaningless. He was talking about this thread. So let's look at it. Rick Ross makes no money from this thread at all. It is full of other people like Serge who think they are something they are not and are affecting the lives of countless thousands of people. He has to moderate the forum and pay to host the site all to help families affected by cults and self absorbed group who are deluding themselves they are saving the world. I would say RR is showing immense morality, decency and an avenue to the real truth with no benefit to himself at all. What's more, it is Serge who is making the dollars. It is he who stands to lose from people making negative comments about his claimed truth. That line is really about himself clear as the sun in a blue sky.

I think for your own sake Serge you should close the FB page to your friends because you are showing your hand to anyone else who has their own thinking intact and who doesn’t need to believe you brand of costly 'philosophy' to be on a path. Of course closing the page will just prove that you doing what we are saying...but then that's your choice, by the ancient law of free will.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2012 12:21PM by HerbertKane178.

Current Page: 32 of 169

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.