Current Page: 12 of 169
Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: April 23, 2012 04:19AM

[umsupportgroup.blogspot.com.au]

The above blog was taken down due to a legal request, possibly because it had cut 'n' pasted some posts from the Fraudulent Faith facebook page without deleting the names of the UM supporters. I can almost guarantee that the Fraudulent Faith blog and FB page also disappeared due to threat of legal action. Universal Medicine is an extremely lucrative venture, and as such I imagine Serge can afford formidable legal representation.

I can also confirm that the UM jewelry is worn constantly and quite openly. I just want to elaborate on the personalized necklace piece that Frodo mentioned; in a previous post I noted that Serge claims he can see the souls of UM students and presents them as odd shapes printed on card paper. The personalized pendant is the 'soul shape' of the student, pressed in gold and sold by UM for $200.

I can also thoroughly relate to Nofooliam's contributions. Living with a UM follower, particularly in an intimate relationship, can be an extremely constrictive, claustrophobic experience. Even if your lifestyle doesn't stray from the general health recommendations Serge presents, one can expect to be hounded over the more otherworldly claims relentlessly. Depending on how obsessive the UM follower is, it can easily amount to a psychologically/emotionally abusive relationship.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 23, 2012 05:45AM

More on the triangle pendants:
[www.jewelsbyjacqueline.com.au]

Two pages have surfaced questioning/criticizing UM.
The first references this very thread:
[sergebenhayon.blogspot.com.au]

This FB page seems to have been set up in place of the now defunct 'umsupportgroup' blog:
[m.facebook.com]

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: April 23, 2012 01:30PM

MacReady
More on the triangle pendants:
[www.jewelsbyjacqueline.com.au]

Two pages have surfaced questioning/criticizing UM.
The first references this very thread:
[sergebenhayon.blogspot.com.au]

This FB page seems to have been set up in place of the now defunct 'umsupportgroup' blog:
[m.facebook.com]

While the Oz version of the umsupport blog has gone down, the world wide version I mentioned above is still available (read it while you still can!)

You can find it here:

umsupportgroup.blogspot.com

Date: April 23, 2012 01:34PM

And while UM may have the resources to try and stop the truth getting out there, I hope we can rely on the Rick Ross Forum and this thread to maintain a balanced, honest and accurate portrayal of UM and Serge Benhayon. There is nothing here but people posting their own experiences of UM and linking to other info they have found on the net.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 23, 2012 09:01PM

RodH:

You are here as an apologist for Universal Medicine.

You say, "Serge is...absolutely equal to us all, a man who has more love in his being for humanity than anyone I have known, a person whose awareness has allowed him to tap into ancient wisdom...a world teacher who is bringing many important lessons to mankind..." And then you compare him to "Nicolaus Copernicus" and then conclude, "My point is that there have been many times throughout history where the implausible has later become accepted as everyday truth. History also shows that it is difficult for those of the times to see any different; a resisted obvious that is then adopted by the next generation as the true way."

Universal Medicine is your "true way" and you are a "true believer".

Understood.

But going on and on preaching your religious beliefs is against the rules.

See [forum.culteducation.com]

"The purpose of this message board is not to promote a specific religious and/or political viewpoint. Don't use it to preach or proselytize."

Posts that violate this rule will not be approved.

Repeated violations of the rules will result in being banned from this message board.

FYI--No one need respond to your demand that they identify their name or address here. And you have no right to make such a demand.

Anyone here may remain anonymous, which is their right and choice.

Personal attacks against members of this message board is also prohibited by the rules.

BTW--Copyright is not violated by quoting someone's statements, which is typically considered as "fair use".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2012 09:59PM by rrmoderator.

Date: April 24, 2012 12:46AM

This is interesting, from the UM website:

Service and Expansion:
To help monitor its vast expansion and keep its integrity and energetic responsibility in its dedication to the healing arts, Universal Medicine launched the Esoteric Practitioners Association Pty Ltd (EPA). This vehicle is used to maintain the highest form of integrity, and that is -- Energetic Integrity. The EPA holds the highest code of ethics and standards in the world, standards that are second to none and not upheld or practised by any other association or organisation. The membership of the EPA does not just comprise those who practise the modalities of Esoteric Massage, Sacred Esoteric Healing or Esoteric Chakra-puncture, but also those who serve in accounting, trades, sales, conventional medicine, nursing and business etc who aspire to live the dedication to service via the responsibilities to duty and care as afforded by the EPA under its founded teachings and principles. And thus, the diverse range of topics and forms of allied health services, complementary medicine and the teachings of Esoteric Philosophy, healing and natural science that found Universal Medicine as it caters to a wide and ever expanding audience.

I would be interested to know what criteria membership of the EPA is judged by, and what people who wish to belong to it have to pay to UM (a flat fee, a percentage?). And how can they claim to have the highest ethical standards in the world? Compared to what? If these standards are so high, they should be available for all to inspect. I can find no evidence of that anywhere on that website or any other.

To suggest UM has a "vast expansion" is perhaps a little stretch of the truth. Apple has vast expansion, as does Facebook, Google and so on. UM does not.

Date: April 24, 2012 05:01AM

Herbert - as I understand, for a practitioner to be approved by the EPA one has to complete the relevant UM courses, for example Sacred Esoteric Healing levels 1-4. If one was looking to practice Esoteric Massage specifically you would have to complete the four SEH levels, then the relevant Esoteric Massage workshops. The aspirant would also have to display dedication to the general UM dietary/lifestyle care recommendations too. If one wanted to practice UM approved acupuncture (chakrapuncture), you would have to go through approved training elsewhere and once accredited, could practice that modality. Before being EPA accredited however, the aspiring practitioner must perform a minimum of 100 hours of unpaid service on clients. There may be other details, but this is my understanding if the requirements.

Posted by: frodobaggins ()
Date: April 24, 2012 07:11AM

Macready you are 100% correct. There are 2 avenues when becoming involved with UM. You can either be just a follower or the next step is to be a UM massage therapist or Chakrapuncture therapist. My ex was a UM therapist for both. The massage is very gentle and i have to say very relaxing but i enjoy massages! As discussed before all motion is done in a counter clockwise motion and there is no deep tissue massage performed. Its a belief that massaging deeply suppresses our underlying issues. The chakrapuncture was similar to accupuncture but i didnt notice a result from it. Depending on the brief given to the therapist will determine what energetic cards you lay over. The only down side to the masssage is having to listen to Serges recommended music. At times you can receive both treatments at once.

Posted by: bobbymacindoe ()
Date: April 24, 2012 11:51AM

Hey Rod,it's true what they say :"Ignorance is Bliss".Are you aware of ,or have you read Hans Christian Anderson's "The Emperor's New Clothes"? I think you should if you haven't already and then ponder on it !- Frank

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 24, 2012 10:10PM

Reality check for SB and UM

Any public servant (eg mayor of your city or village, the Prime Minister ) has to face questions from media and constituents.

Restaurants get reviews and regular visits by the health department.

Many private persons get regular performance reviews by supervisors at work.

Final note:

When I get my treatments at a chinese medicine clinic, there is always free choice whether one prefers to have the music turned off.

Current Page: 12 of 169

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.