Shrine of the Master cult in Sarasota, FL
Posted by: JohnnyCNote ()
Date: January 29, 2004 06:38PM

Duplicate post, please disregard...

Options: ReplyQuote
Shrine of the Master cult in Sarasota, FL
Posted by: JohnnyCNote ()
Date: January 29, 2004 10:33PM

When she died on Labor Day weekend 1994, we got a very rude call from Rev. Dorothy demanding immediate possession of the house. We told her that I would move out within 30 days, as was standard and customary in such situations. After all, she'd waited over 20 years, so another month wouldn't make any difference. She got quite nasty, and was no doubt angry that my grandmother had the nerve to live on for 24 years in her house! Looking back, it's not surprising she displayed such hostility, but at the time it was a bit shocking.

I've tried to direct attention to this cult for some time. My grandmother once told me a very bizarre story of someone who'd been held captive by Rev. Dorothy and her cohorts, who were trying to get some jewelry from their victim. It's been nearly 30 years since I heard this, but I'm sure it's just the tip of the iceberg. If someone were to investigate this group and talk to former members, I'm sure the results would be quite shocking.

If you could either pass this on or provide some ideas of whom I could contact about this cult, I'd be most grateful.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.