Benny Hinn's False Prophecies for the 1990's (Part 2)
Posted by: Bud Press ()
Date: December 05, 2003 01:09PM

[Part 2, continued]

"The Spirit of God tells me, There will be a woman that will arise as a leader in the west. In her day much evil will take place. She will be very powerful.

"The Spirit tells me that, The church, once raptured--following the rapture--a woman president will be in the White House, and that woman president will destroy this nation, but My church will, will be gone. My saints will be home.

"The Spirit tells me that, Europe, who is already now becoming powerful, will rule the nations and influence the world.

"The Spirit tells me that, South and Central America will have the greatest revival since Acts. As the walls of Communism have been broken in Europe, they will break in Central America.

"The Spirit tells me, Fidel Castro will die in the 90's. (Ooh my.) Some will try to kill him and they will not succeed. But there will come a change in his physical health, and he will not stay in power. And Cuba will be visited of God. I will visit Cuba. Ooh. Ooh. Holy Spirit, do you mean he'll die physically? What do you mean, Holy Spirit? Tell me please. My. Oooh. Holy Spirit just said to me, It could be worse than any death you can imagine. There's some question in my spirit on what kind of death the Lord means. I'm not sure. I see him. Uh. I see Cas, I, I see Castro bent over behind bars. I don't know what that means.

"Oooh. A world dictator is coming on the scene. My. A short man. He's a short man. I see a short man, whose a perfect incarnation of Satan. ("Tongues.") Never in my life have I had anything happen like what's happening to me now. This man will rule the world. The next few years you will see him. But not long after that, you will see Me. ("Tongues.")

"And finally, the Lord tells me to tell you this, My church in America will be persecuted. Some of you are goin-not; oooh; are going not to understand it. But in that day you will see the greatest glory on your person. Ahhh. Many families will turn away from Me, and will deny Me. Yet, their children will follow Me. And I will be exaulted by the young more than the old. And as this persecution begins, many will turn against you, and lead many of you into painful positions and painful places. But I will be closer to you that day than you've ever known Me to be.

"And now the Spirit says, Be strong and be courageous. I have not left you comfortless. I have come. And I will build you and make you a mighty army for Me. I will cause you to know My power and the healing of My virtue.

"Yes, says the Lord, This is the hour I'm preparing My church. Don't be afraid. You're days ahead are bright. You're days ahead are glorious.

"And to businessmen I say, I will bless your business, and the world will envy you. I will prosper you, and you will be a helper to many. Yes, says God, America on that day will lack, but my church will feed the hungry in America.

"Stand and praise Him. Ooh! My Lord! My Lord! How many here feel an awesome presence of almighty God? Lift you hands and praise His holy name, people. Hallelujah. What a way to start the 90's. What a way to start the 90's. People I feel enough of the anointing on me I wanna spread it! You want that anointing get down here as fast as you can and come and get it! Ahh. Ooh. Ahh! Ahh. While the Lord; I, I wish somebody would make sure to tell me what I said. Did--Did you tape that, brother? Did you tape that? Ooh! I was totally drunk. I'm still drunk.

"Lord, if You spoke through me--if what You said is of You--then as I stretch my fingers towards the people, let Your power fall on everyone of 'em. If what I said, Master, is, is of You, let the power flow now. Here it goes in the name of Jesus! Here it goes in the name of Jesus!! Here it goes in Jesus' name!! Here it goes in Jesus name!! HERE IT GOES IN JESUS' NAME!! DOWN THAT AISLE!! Oh yeah! HERE IT GOES DOWN HERE IN JESUS' NAME!! HERE IT GOES!! HERE IT GOESSSSS!! [long hissing sound] Let the power fall, Lord! If what I said is of You in Jesus' name! HERE IT GOES!! TAKE IT IN THE NAME OF THE LORRRRRD MY GOD!! Whoo! That's the glory of God just hit those people everywhere here! ("tongues.") HERE IT GOES!! TAKE IT IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD!! (deep, gutteral sounds.) Whoo-hooo! How many know God has spoken in this place tonight? Let me see your hand up high.

"Wow. It's one in the morning! [1am] I told you I'm gonna keep you in church till one in the morning sometime. I just did. People, how many feel drunk right here already? Glory to Jesus forever! (laughter in audience) That's laughs you're hearing here. Balcony, join hands all of you right now up there. God's gonna strengthen your body. All of you on there. All of you over here. Join hands together in Jesus' name. Father, strengthen Your seats on the balcony. Let the power of the Holy Ghost--give me all the volume you can, brother, on this mic [microphone]. Let the power of the Holy Ghost hit that balcony in Jesus' mighty naaaammmmme. NOOOOWWW!! FALL!! YEAH!! HALLELUJAH!! ("tongues" in audience) Over here! Lift your, your hands up to the Lord! Join them together right there! In the naaame of Jesus Christ, God's Son, let the anointing strengthen you! NOOOOWWW!! IN JESUS' MIGHTY NAME!! [deep, gutteral sounding] Whoo! That's God's power up there, brother.

"What did I say in that prophecy, guys? How long did I? I prophesied for twenty minutes? I'd like to know what I said. I was totally gone. Glory to Jesus forever more. Why don't you give the Lord a big hand. Come on He's worth it. (applause). Come on! Pick it up, Cheryl!"

End of Audo-Tape (on file) # # #
Compiled by Bud Press
fearless5199@yahoo.com
7/17/03

Audio-Tape obtained from:
Trinity Foundation Inc
5634 Columbia Avenue
Dallas TX 75214
(214) 827-2625
www.trinityfi.org

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.