Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Nicole Grace, Kundalini, IDS - Integrated Development Strategies
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 10, 2012 01:49AM

Bodyguard Glamour

...it wasn't so much that we thought that Yogi [Bhajan] was helpless. He was, in fact, a large and powerfully built man.

Rather we were led to believe that if some crazy yoga student or mugger attacked him, Yogi [Bhajan] would take no action to defend himself. Therefore, a group of men within our organization began to train themselves as bodyguards to insure that our teacher would come to no physical harm. I seriously doubt that Yogi [Bhajan] was ever in any real danger of attack or assassination. The security force around him served a much more simple purpose--that of show.

To this day, whenever Yogi [Bhajan] goes anywhere, at least three cars are needed (nice cars, very nice cars). The car in the middle is the one that [he] rides in and the ones in front and in back are filled with bodyguards who are armed with walkie-talkies, guns and a great deal of steely-eyed machismo.

Anyone seeing Yogi [Bhajan] and his entourage walking through an airport would assume that an extremely rich, famous and powerful political leader from a foreign country was flying in or out. There may not be any magical spell that gives one a stronger image of prestige than the visible aura of a dedicated Secret Service.

From a long and quite good essay about a different group and leader, which can be read here.

[culteducation.com]

The author speaks of theatre and performance

This combining and stewing of symbols with emotion is the culinary art of ritual. Once the soup is prepared, you serve it to the public. This third step is a type of theater or live performance.

Magicians (politicians, ad men, rock stars and cult leaders among them) know that life is, indeed, a stage and that there is power in taking on roles and in acting them.

and

I also learned that an expert cult leader does not cook his brew with inferior ingredients. Easily, 99% of the symbols that my [former] spiritual teacher pulled from his bag of tricks were time tested, pure and sacred ingredients which really did help his students to experience different states of consciousness, to live more peacefully and gracefully and to heal our wounds.

After all it would have been counter to Yogi [Bhajan's] purposes had he scared us off or killed us with our first sip of soup.

Rather, the poison was administered very gradually and subtly over the years and it was only at the end that I, among others, developed enough discernment to start noticing and naming specific diseased and spoiled vegetables at the bottom of the bowl.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Adrupe ()
Date: December 09, 2012 10:51PM

Dear Truecolors

I came up to your post by chance, & I would like to know if you have found out something since you wrote it. I have a friend who has joined this group in 2009, & I strongly believe he has also been sucked up. He lived in San Diego for a couple of years & is now living in San Francisco. A friend introduced him to this group & presents the same isolation characteristic.
Please if you have some new information, do let le me know. Thanks!

Date: December 09, 2012 11:45PM

This group has posters that have a certain vitality.

The colors tend to be lurid, as though a background surge of vitality is pulsing just behind the design. Eye catching. Usually a dark background and the design is lit up.

Its a visual hint of hidden powers and energies. This catches the eye and will stimulate curiosity.

Adroit marketing technique that is the opposite of genuine Buddhist teaching.

The posters show up in windows of coffee houses, markets, etc. Dont laugh--this works.

And they are produced to a high standard.

So...folks, production costs. Paper, design, printing, distribution.

All this costs money.

Who is going to pay?

You will.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2018 01:10AM by corboy.

Date: December 09, 2012 11:50PM

The catchword on the posters is mysticism and meditation.

Date: December 09, 2012 11:55PM

The current recruitment poster has a tree (looks like an apple tree, with ornaments
instead of apples) seeming to glow with a halo of energy, against a background either of darkness or of a slightly darker, ethereal cosmic sky.

An earlier poster showed a seated buddha streaking across a darker sky, trailing a jetstream of energy.

Date: December 09, 2012 11:59PM

[webcache.googleusercontent.com]

An interview with Nicole Grace
BY RAVI DYKEMA
You won’t find her photo on her website, or on the dust jacket of her award-winning books. In fact, few people even know what Nicole Grace looks like. “I don’t even let people take a photograph of me,” she says. “A cult can grow around a personality, and an idea of what enlightenment should look like. And I know enlightenment can look like anything.”

In Grace’s case it started with an education in private prep schools and Ivy League colleges and studying poetry at Cambridge University. She was a seemingly unlikely candidate for an esoteric path of meditation and mysticism. But after a visceral, life-changing spiritual experience, she engaged the help of a spiritual teacher who taught her in the ways of traditional Tantric mysticism and the Bodhisattva path – how to use her experiences with enlightenment to support others.

A mystic, ordained Buddhist monk and gifted poet, Grace is the author of Bodhisattva: How to be free – teachings to guide you home (Mani Press, 2010) and Mastery at Work: 18 keys for achieving success, fulfillment and joy in any profession (Mani Press, 2005). She’s a sought-after international speaker in the fields of personal and professional development, Buddhism, mysticism and meditation. Here, she speaks with Nexus about spirituality in the business world, the true meaning of Tantra yoga, and what “enlightenment” really looks like.

RD: You’re an ordained Buddhist monk. But your book “Mastery at Work: 18 Keys for Achieving Success, Fulfillment and Joy in Any Profession,” sounds like a business book.

NG: It was a business book, on the surface. I wrote it to appeal to people I met in the business world, who might otherwise never enter a class on meditation. I hoped that the book would give them the tools they needed to turn their work life into a spiritual path. It was a way of teaching karma yoga, as part of an essential pathway to enlightenment in the modern world.

RD: Could you explain “karma yoga?”

NG: Karma yoga is a way of bringing spirituality into your work life. I have encountered so many people who meditate in the morning, and then that’s it: their meditation is over, and they go about their day in a mind-state of chaos, anxiety and despair. Maybe at the end of the day, if they’re disciplined, they meditate again. And that’s their spiritual practice.

I have spent many years teaching that spiritual practice never has to end. If you can utilize those 8 or 10 hours that you work every day as part of your spiritual process, you’ll be much happier.

RD: How did you first get involved in bringing spirituality into business?

NG: I spent many years in technical and project management, and in organizational change consulting around the world. Then I was an executive on Wall Street with the International Securities Exchange. They did not have project management at the time, and they were growing rapidly from a boutique firm into a real powerhouse. They saw that they needed structure, so they brought me in as one of a very small number of officers of the company.

I was working directly with the COO, and I was tasked with building a project management department from the ground up, creating a methodology for them. It was very exciting! People who meditate see the world structurally. So it was actually a natural task for me, although it was a very unusual appointment. Being a woman of only 31 at the top echelon of a Wall Street corporation was not commonplace at the time.

RD: You must have had a stellar resume, or some stunning prior education. I imagine it wasn’t your hours of meditation that got you the job.

NG: I would disagree with that. I think meditation gives you an unusual clarity, an ability to see each person with your heart, and build things and work in a way that will develop each person in their tasks.

RD: But you must have had some kind of prior relevant experience. What was your training?

NG: I graduated with a Liberal Arts degree from Vassar, and I had no interest in technology whatsoever. I was in an elite writing program at Columbia with the author Ethan Canin, and I was looking at how I could use writing as a career.

Then I had a very unusual experience. My crown chakra opened shortly after graduating, and I had no idea what had happened to me. The top of my head blew open. And the light of the universe just poured in like a fire hose pointed down. I had no training, but I knew it was significant and should be explored. I had always been interested in spirituality, and I knew there was more than just the world that was being sold to us. So I went looking for explanations and for a teacher.

I met an extraordinary teacher. He was traditional, in the school of Tantric Buddhist mysticism; it’s essentially the pathway to enlightenment through direct experience of the Divine, without the formal organized structures of the Buddhist religion. Tantra translates as a weaving. It was a weaving of mysticism from every possible corner: Hinduism, Christian mysticism, Kabbalah, anything that works.

RD: What was the name of your teacher?

NG: That I don’t talk about, except to my closer students. It’s too personal, and it’s very special to me.

But what he said to me rang so true. If you’re really interested in meditation and enlightenment, you must have a strong mind. Spirituality isn’t some spaced-out, New Age, crystal-hugging approach, meaning no disrespect to those avenues. You have to have mental structures that can hold the light when it gets intense, and not fall apart.

What I learned was a Bodhisattva path. You’re not just learning how to retain your own enlightenment, but you’re building up your strength so that your enlightenment will be a support for others. “Bodhisattva” literally translates as “enlightenment:” (bodhi) and “being” (sattva). It’s not the sort of path where you squeeze yourself through the door and then run off into the mountains.

The first thing my teacher said was, “You must learn to program a computer, or learn some kind of science, math or technology.” Computer science, at the time, was the way to make a decent amount of money.

It’s not unusual, in this day and age, for teachers to recommend some kind of math or business-oriented training. It helps you structure your mind, and if you’re not in a monastery, you need to support yourself.

RD: You mentioned that this path was Tantric. Many people associate that with sacred sexuality.

NG: Thank you for bringing that up. I don’t usually use the word “Tantra” because of that. My studies didn’t incorporate any aspect of what people now associate with Tantra.

The reason Tantra took on the association it has with sexuality is because spirituality in many areas was associated with asceticism and celibacy. Tantra, in its purest form, embraces everything, and it directly addresses the desire and aversion problem by suggesting that running away from any experience or being afraid of any experience, is just as bad as desiring it.

Tantra got associated with sex, when in fact all it means is you weave in everything. If your mind is in Divine communion, everything you do is holy, as long as you’re not causing harm. Sex is not inherently less spiritual than walking through a garden, if your mind is in the right place. But in my training, we were not given specific instructions. We weren’t told, “Be celibate. Don’t be celibate.” We weren’t told what to do with our intimate practice. It was more like “Let’s develop the mind and not be afraid of anything contaminating us.” Because that’s just a state of fear.

RD: You described your crown chakra opening. Was that during a meditation?

NG: No, I was listening to some music and it just happened out of nowhere; it was like being struck by lightening.

RD: Can you recall anything that you think catalyzed it prior to that event?

NG: I would say because of my lifelong interest in spirituality that it was engrained from past lives. I know that from as far back as I can remember to the age of about 5 or 6 I was constantly in light. Everything was just fluid gold light. I had no idea this was different from anyone else’s experience.

Right around when I turned 6 that sort of faded away and the world became more solid. I was very unhappy that I had lost this connection, and then I was confused for a time, and lonely. When I became a teenager I started finding my way back. The crown chakra opening, according to my practice, happened because I’d done practices in past lives, and it just tends to come back.

RD: When you say “crown chakra opening,” what exactly did that feel like?

NG: I only recently put a label on it. I had no idea what it was at first. But all of a sudden it felt like the circle at the top of my head, literally in the scalp, had been lasered open. The barrier had been removed and something poured in. It felt like a substance, as you would imagine water coming out of a fire hose, but I saw it and experienced it as light. That thick stream from above poured into my head with incredible, almost terrifying force. It was just on the verge of painful, but I think, at that moment, I was in too much shock to be experiencing it as pain.

RD: You didn’t feel fear that you were being obliterated or you were going to die?

NG: No, no, nothing like that. It was a startling sensation – I’ve never physically felt anything else like that – but at the same time there was something familiar and appealing about it. I think what was more startling than anything was that it wasn’t a one-second lightening strike. It lasted for quite a few minutes.

RD: Then it stopped?

NG: And then it stopped, and I wanted it back. I just couldn’t move. I sat there for a while, wondering what had just happened. I didn’t have an education in spirituality; I had no background, no idea what this was. But I wasn’t afraid after it stopped. There was no sense of “I’m in danger,” ever.

RD: Would you say that you were enlightened after that experience?

NG: I’ve encountered many different definitions of enlightenment, and I have a very conservative definition. A lot of people walk around and call themselves enlightened, and I’m not buying it. People are very quick to put that label on themselves or another person. People want what they think comes along with “enlightenment”—money, power, worship. But it’s a dangerous label. If you’re following a teacher who claims enlightenment, you may end up emulating someone who hasn’t finished his or her own journey. If you believe you’re enlightened, the danger is that you won’t complete your process.

RD: What is your definition of enlightenment?

NG: I think a lot of people call one moment of liberation “enlightenment,” and I don’t see it that way. In these moments of liberation, you’re suddenly annihilated—everything you are, everything you believed yourself to be, all the patterns, the mental thoughts that create you as an individual, they’re gone. There’s this moment where you just surrender it. There is no more you. There’s no more individual, no more identity. You are washed away in an ecstatic oneness at that moment.

While you’re changed forever afterward, the moment of liberation does not go on and on. It’s like being in a pitch-black forest, and suddenly, lightening flashes and you see everything. There are trees there. There’s a path there, and a stone there. But then it’s dark again.

People can become very egotistical after these moments of liberation. They think, “Well, now I’m done, I’m enlightened, I’m God.” Yeah, okay, you’re God, but so is everybody. But you’re not enlightened. You had a moment of liberation, but there’s still the potential for suffering. If you have one of these moments, it’s important to exercise great discipline and restraint, and not walk around with a big neon sign saying “I’m fabulous now!” Just keep quiet inwardly, stay humble, and be grateful for that grace. Over time, if you’re lucky, the lightening flashes again. And there’s the sense of liberation and the awakening again. And then again, and again.

Enlightenment is a process. It’s the sunlight fully rising and burning off the fog. That’s what my teacher called it. And it takes time. But after time, using the analogy of the forest, the lightening just keeps flashing and never stops, and then the flash stops and the light just remains. That’s enlightenment: where it doesn’t go dark anymore.

RD: You’re speaking as if this has happened to you.

NG: Yes.

RD: Was the point where the darkness didn’t come back, a specific moment in time?

NG: It’s more a process. I think there just comes a day when you realize it never gets dark anymore. That crown chakra opening experience was not liberation. I was just very lucky, and it prepared me to meditate in a way that I am sure I could not have meditated otherwise. When I meditated, I easily went into some of the higher states of mind right away. I would experience these incredible amounts of ecstasy pouring through my whole being; the whole world took on a sheen of sparkling gold beauty.

Meanwhile, at this point, my teacher was telling me to go make a bunch of money and be fabulous on Wall Street. So while all of this was happening, I was also a global consultant with a pharmaceutical company. I meditated every morning, and I remember this time when I had just gone somewhere gorgeous and I didn’t quite come out of it, but I had to get to work. Meditation is not always convenient.

I managed to get dressed and get over to the office, and I was in a morning meeting with the senior management, and the whole room was just dissolving in waves of light. I couldn’t see the guy. I could barely hear him. I was just trying to hold it together, because I was being paid quite a lot of money to get the job done there. I think the job kept me sane through these extraordinary experiences.

RD: So they had no idea you were in a state of bliss?

NG: No, they had no idea. I had really good training in holding it together. At this point, I had a black belt in martial arts, with a very traditional practice. Martial arts is not about war, or fighting. It’s about structure and grace and chaos. That was a huge help, during my spiritual process, in my day-to-day dealing with the world.

There’s an idea with these exalted experiences, let alone enlightenment, that the world’s suddenly going to bow down to you and everything will go your way. That can be a devastating set of expectations, and not too humble, either.

The fact is, not everybody’s going to be nice to you just because you’ve had some experiences of liberation, or you had a nice meditation in the morning. Not everyone is having their own nice experience. My martial arts training gave me a certain toughness, rather than a sense of entitlement. There’s no sense of entitlement, because there’s nothing special or important about you. You’re just lucky because you’re having a nice day, so all the more reason to bring kindness and tolerance to a whole new level, because the people you run into may not be having a nice day.

RD: I’m curious about your background. You have a black belt in martial arts, and you also play the violin and speak four languages. Could you talk about how those figure into your life?

NG: Yes. Some of my languages are a little rusty, but my French is very good. My Spanish is passable, and I used to be quite fluent in Italian, but it has devolved a little because I just don’t have anyone to speak with.

RD: What about the violin? How did you get started playing?

NG: I played from a young age. I went to a very good prep school in Manhattan, and every student was required to spend a year playing a musical instrument. When I was 5 or 6, my mother asked me which one I wanted to play. I said, “What’s the hardest one?” She said, “A violin,” so I chose that. And I never stopped.

I fell deeply in love with violin and played in a number of orchestras. But I didn’t like performing all that much, so I stopped playing in orchestras, and I just started playing on my own. I still practice, and I love it, though I don’t play in public any longer. It’s so personal, it feels like meditation.

RD: So in addition to being an ordained Buddhist monk and a woman with a powerful, high-earning career, you have a black belt in karate, you speak four languages and play the violin. You have a pretty fabulous-sounding life, and some people hearing your story will think, “Wow, I wish I was her. I wish I had her talent. I wish I had my crown chakra opened, and those flashes of lightening that dispelled the darkness. I wish I had worked in a powerful job that gave me rich experiences and made so much money.” Your poem, “The Best,” (printed below) relates to this.

NG: Well, I didn’t make that much money, but I hear you. And I’m hardly famous. This is the first year that I’ve ever put my name on an advertisement for my teaching; that was simply because my name was on the cover of the book, and it was unavoidable. But I’ve been teaching thousands of people for over a decade, and you’ve never heard of me, and that’s on purpose.

I don’t have my photograph out in circulation, because a cult can grow around a personality, and an idea of what enlightenment should look like. And I know enlightenment can look like anything. It looks like you, it looks like me, it looks like every person on earth who just makes a decision to go be that. I know that, in the past, people have tried to emulate me. I had a couple of students who grew their hair long, and one of them dyed it brown. This idea that you have to look like me, speak like me, have my background, in order to be enlightened is not true, and I don’t want anyone to ever think it is true.

There’s a beautiful practice of guru yoga, and I respect teachers who put their images in circulation for students to love, but I am choosing not to do that. I think it’s hard to avoid being competitive with or comparing yourself to the person you’re emulating, if that person is someone in your time who speaks your language. I’m so anxious for people to believe that this experience is available to them, and I don’t want anything as simple as a personality or a physical appearance to stand in the way.

My teacher had a certain educational background, a certain way of talking and dressing. And I wasn’t anything like that. I’m such a polar opposite of my teacher. For one thing, I’m female, and I have certainly had the Tibetan teacher here and there say, “Well, pray for a noble rebirth, and maybe then you’ll have your shot at enlightenment.” I knew in my heart that couldn’t be right, that eternity would pick a gender and make enlightenment available to that one and not the other. A gay man came to me once, weeping and saying, “I can’t attain enlightenment” because he loved men. It’s ridiculous. It’s not who you love, it’s just do you love enough?

RD: And the point is that anyone can be enlightened?

NG: Enlightenment is in everyone. We’re all just a window looking out onto the same view; it’s just that some windows have a little more crud on them and you’ve got to scrub it away. There are tools for scrubbing it away. Meditation is one. Karma yoga – the right mind while you’re working – is another. There’s a way of moving through the world, of practicing gratitude, humility, kindness, tolerance, contemplation. But everyone is just a window, and no one is more a window than anyone else. No one’s window is bigger, it’s just that some have cleared more away, so the light shines through more.

The Best
People
Listen carefully
even if you
Took everything
I own,
Moved into my house,
Wore all my clothes and
Captured the attention of anyone
I have loved
You would still
Never be me
So stop
Wasting your time.
Better to cultivate
Your own Self
Your own Way.
Then instead of
Becoming a
Shadow of someone else,
An amateur imitation,
You can be the
World’s only example
Of the best of
Yourself.

-By Nicole Grace,
from Bodhisattva

Nicole Grace can be contacted through www.bodhisattvabook.com
or www.satorisciences.com

Date: December 10, 2012 12:04AM

[webcache.googleusercontent.com]

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:t3v8_ZZ-U8QJ:[kundalinisplendor.blogspot.com]

Kundalini Splendor
Poems and Reflections on the Spiritual Journey by Dorothy Walters

Thursday, December 30, 2010
Nicole Grace and Enlightenment
I have been reading an interview in Nexus (a free spiritual/metaphysical journal for Colorado) with author Nicole Grace, who has recently published a book called "Boddhisattva: How to Be Free." Nicole, now on an extensive book tour, is a former organizational consultant who experienced a sudden, unexpected, and very dramatic awakening (we would call it Kundalini Awakening, though she does not use this term) and subsequently became a Buddhist monk, spiritual teacher, and writer on the topic of being a Boddhisattva in your own life.

For those who may not know. a Boddhisattva is (originally) one who foregoes enlightenment in this lifetime in order to help others attain this state. In earlier times, enlightenment was especially prized because it allowed one to enter nirvana and thus escape continuing rebirths into the human state, with its attendant sufferings and sorrows. Today we think of the Boddhisattva as someone who shows great compassion for others and who dedicates his/her life to alleviating the sufferings of this world.

Nicole's awakening occurred when she, as an adult, was simply listening to music. Suddenly, her crown opened, and "the light of the universe just poured in like a fire hose pointed down." Light (in both a metaphorical and literal sense) is often associated with spiritual awakening and with Kundalini. When it arrives in this fashion, it can in fact be quite disconcerting. I met one woman who said that when light visited her in this way, she was never really sure where to step, for everything, including the floor and her feet, seemed to be made of pure light.

Nicole is quite frank about her experience. She feels that it was not full enlightenment as such,
but rather a "glimpse" or "taste" of enlightenment. She makes the important point that there are in fact "levels of enlightenment" and that just because one has had an initial experience, one may not remain permanently in this state at all, but rather undergo intermittent moments of similarly expanded consciousness.

I resonated deeply with many of Nicole's descriptions and observations. She describes her path as Tantric Buddhist mysticism, and says "...it's essentially the pathway to enlightenment through direct experience of the Divine, without the formal organized structures of the Buddhist religion." She explains that Tantra has mistakenly become associated specifically with sexual activities through misunderstanding. "Tantra" means "weaving" and includes "mysticism from every possible corner: Hinduism, Christian mysticism, Kabbalah, anything that works."

Oddly, though she advocates following the "direct path" to the divine, she herself quickly located a teacher to lead her through her transformational process. I am not sure how she reconciles this apparent contradiction.

I will say more about her journey in future. The entire article can be read eventually on the website: www.nexuspub.com, though the current issue (January/February, 2011) is not yet on line.

Although she offers workshops and presentations to many thousands of listeners, she does not allow her picture to be posted on the internet or on her book cover, for fear of being turned into a guru (cult) figure. She also refuses to divulge the name of her teacher, considering this to be too private for public revelation.

# posted by Dorothy : 12/30/2010 12:54:00 PM

Posted by: walter1963 ()
Date: December 10, 2012 04:01PM

Corboy nailed it.

This Nicole Grace comes off quite vague and quite phony. Won't release her lineage and teacher's name. Calls herself "kundalini". Does the pious and mysterious routine by not putting out photos or herself. All of this should set off alarm bells.

Gets better though. She calls herself a Buddhist monk and not a nun. So what order is she in? No information just lots of fluff.

Her website is one glossy sales pitch for her books. She hired some expensive professional web developers to pull it off. Oddly there is zero information on it, just ads for her books and seminars.

And she is really, really into self-advertising. Go to Amazon and read the reviews of her books. Most are fake reviews written by her or her minions. Another code red alarm, people.

Mani Press seems to be her creation as well.

She's a fraud and running a cult.

Date: June 07, 2014 11:21PM

Posted by: ohgreatfoot ()
Date: October 11, 2015 04:02AM

I know Nicole Grace and knew Frederick Lenz. Not in the biblical sense, but by taking their seminars and being in their programs. Nicole Grace is not using NLP, brainwashing, or mind control techniques. She doesn't realize that this is what was used on her. (For the record, I signed up to be transformed by Lenz and feel that though what he did was covert hypnosis, I did ask for my life to change, and it did. Didn't lose contact with my friends or family - only followed what made sense to me.) Nicole is a sincere spiritual teacher. Now, are her teachings a bit naive? Well, they are the result of her having studied with Lenz. Is her blackbelt real? Yes. I studied at the same Karate school in NYC - it's huge and I'm not sure why Kundalini doesn't mention it - maybe it's just for the sake of staying consistent and not mentioning anyone. Out of respect for her I won't name it, but it's huge, highly reputable, her bodyguard is from the same school, I knew him there too.

Should you be worried about your friend? I wouldn't be overly worried. Your friend is modelling Nicole Grace and learning how to be different. Something in his or her life makes them feel that this is the appropriate action at this time. Trust that, stay open to the cult, and be proactive with you friend. Call even if she doesn't don't be disparaging of the cult. Get her to tell you all that she can about it and if you're going to say something negative, take great care to disguise it in the form of critical thinking else you risk pushing your friend away. It isn't just the cult that wants to preserve the 'sacred space' she feels herself to be in - your friend also wants to preserve it. So honor that your friend is an adult, and just be with her through this. It will probably last 5-10 years, and then your friend will need something different.

Take it from an unharmed, greatful, adventurous, lifelong cult participant - not all cults are bad. The thing that is bad is the absence of critical thinking. This is how you can be a friend, a relative, a trusted associate to someone in the cult. Support them, let them talk, don't criticize, and gently introduce aspects of critical inquirty. Our problem as a country is that the entire critical thinking concept has been wiped from our schools, leaving kids and adults (look at the entire Republican party) open to believing all kinds of nonsense. Spread the word. Critical Thinking in IN. Swallowing anyting is OUT.

Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.