Rabbi Moshe Yess
Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: September 27, 2003 04:00AM

I knew this person vaguely from Yeshiva D'var Yerushalayim. He was in a few classes of mine.
I remember him as a fairly talented guitarist and singer. He managed to fit in at D'var.
Somewhere along the line he became firmly convinced that the Lubavitcher Rebbe can be resurrected from the dead and be proclaimed the Messiah.
He's been commenting on a group called "Meshichist" about how the Lubavitcher Rebbe was a prophet and messiah. He has his own site at [www.rabbiyess.com.] I was never convinced he could adjudicate halacha (Jewish law).
I'm not sure what happened to him over the years. He used to be part of a musical group called the Megama Duo. Anyone know anything about him? Rick?

Options: ReplyQuote
Rabbi Moshe Yess
Posted by: LET31257 ()
Date: October 10, 2003 10:25AM

I think it's interesting how many religions look at current events and make them fit religious teachings to confirm their views about whatever. The Christians have their view about end times and these Jews have identified Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson as the Messiah. I'm not knocking their beliefs, it's just an observation.

Rabbi Moshe Yess
Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: October 10, 2003 08:59PM

Originally posted by LET31257
I think it's interesting how many religions look at current events and make them fit religious teachings to confirm their views about whatever. The Christians have their view about end times and these Jews have identified Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson as the Messiah. I'm not knocking their beliefs, it's just an observation.

I almost died at the hands of Rabbi Schneerson and he was not my redeemer not mankind's

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.