Ramtha School of Enlightenment
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: September 19, 2003 04:45AM

I rec'd an email advertising a retreat entitled "Ancient Wisdom, Modern Knowledge", and I was curious because my ND used the same name. I asked for bios on the instructors. The first email reply was - "Yes, may we ask why you want bios?" They eventually sent the bio and now I know why they were a bit apprehensive. This is the Ramtha School of Enlightenment tour, now on the road in South Africa. But, I have to hand it to them for giving info to work with.

Rick Ross has lots of info on this "school", including this shocker.

[www.culteducation.com]

PROFILE of SOUTH AFRICA RSE TOUR 2003 – MASTER TEACHERS

Audrey Wolf has been involved with Ramtha and his teachings since early 1986 and has been on staff at RSE since 1993. Before joining RSE she was a successful Real Estate Developer, holding a Bachelor Degree in Human Behavior and an Associate Degree in Architectural Drawing. She has also studied Clinical Hypnosis, and was a certified Scuba Diver, and a licensed Pilot.

Audrey is considered the 'magic NR. 1' in RSE as she is consistent in all the disciplines Ramtha has taught.

Audrey has recently been documented as having cured herself of diabetes, translocation and manifesting a gold coin into her hand. All this with simple and focused application of the disciplines taught by Ramtha.

Greg Simmons graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with a B.S. degree in Psychology. His post-graduate work included completing his studies at the Burklyn Business School. Before coming to Washington, he owned several businesses in Southern California including Super Camp, an internationally known camp for children, and was a partner with RRI, headed by Anthony Robbins, author and motivational speaker.

Greg has been a student of the Ramtha teachings since 1982 and the Marketing Director of RSE for the past eleven years. He is the facilitator of the teachings of Ramtha on a World Tour that was inaugurated by Ramtha in 1999 and is now in its fourth year. He has given talks about RSE to audiences in Mexico, South Africa, Australia, Japan, Italy, Germany, the United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, France, Denmark, and Spain. Greg is the project leader for the world tour retreats.

Both Audrey and Greg are currently two of the teachers appointed by Ramtha. They teach the disciplines that allow each student to experience the philosophy as personal wisdom. Without the disciplines, which are the tools of the initiate, a student could only have a philosophical understanding of the knowledge. With the disciplines, there are direct techniques for creating a life, as you would hope it could be.

Mike Wright was the co-editor of The Golden Thread magazine with Christina Zohs. He has a science background and has been teaching quantum physics to RSE students at different events and from time to time he has given 1 1/2 hour presentations Monday evenings in the arena - timed so that people can come after work. As with the other teachers, he is also one of Ramtha's Comrades.

Look out South Africa!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.