Meditating while NRM Leader Speaks - Hypnosis?
Posted by: Azuria ()
Date: October 29, 2011 04:11AM

I have a friend involved in a NRM. Every weekend they have a "tele-conference" where they all meditate and listen to thier group leader speak remotely (in a very wierd tone) over some kind of speaker.
In this "teleconference" the group leader tells the members what to imagine (things like riding on clouds, views a an emerald city, etc. . ) but who knows what else he is saying because it is a "Doomsday" group and the members all fully believe in things like. . .

- Comet Elenin destroying the parts of earth on 11/11/11 (Even though the comet has died, members still think it's there)
- The "Great Physical Ascension" in which all of this NRM's member will be a part of. It means they will be magically lifted up into heaven BEFORE the preceeding destruction that will lead up to the end of the world.
- That Dec 21st 2012 is the end of the world.
- That thier group is the ONLY group that truly "walks thier walk"
- That thier leader is Jesus Christ re-incarnated.

My friend is 1000% convinced that all of these things are accurate.

Is my friend under mind control by use of listening to this "teleconference" while meditating?
It seems like some sort of hypnosis. Meditating is one thing, but meditating while someone else is putting ideas into your head seems like hypnosis without consent. And wouldn't hypnosis without cosent be illegal?

I have read the "Mind Control" tab under Rick Ross. It was no help for my particular situation.
Any input or opinions would be appreciated.

This announcement from the group leader tells his members how to deal with people that are concerned about them. Denying they are a cult.

[the144000.org]

Listen to his voice:

[the144000.org]
^ (This is how he always speaks)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meditating while NRM Leader Speaks - Hypnosis?
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: October 29, 2011 04:46AM

If a leader is broadcasting these kind of weird Stories, while people "meditate" and visualize, then of course it is a form of hypnosis.
Hypnosis is just focused internal attention.
Its not the hypnosis that is the problem, but the verbal and visual messages in the hypnosis sessions, and the Suggestions that are being implanted with repetition.

Will look into this more.

But read the Byron Katie thread right below this, it goes into great detail about how modern group hypnosis and suggestion work.
They can get away with doing this, as they can just tell the judge they are "just talking" or just "having a conversation".

There are some sick, dangerous, ruthless people in this world, who use these powerful techniques on people who don't know what's being done to them.

Gary Smith, the 144000.org Convesational Hypnosis NLP, deep trance now
Date: October 29, 2011 05:02AM

Who is this maniac "Gary Smith" of the The 144,000 Organization?
www.the144000.org/ann/032610.htm

Lets get this guys REAL name and names and previous aliases, and post it all in this thread.
All the details, so the internet search engines can find it.

This maniac is absolutely using forms of modern "conversational hypnosis".
He is speaking in that strange cadence intentionally, as it puts people off-balance. Yes, it drives most people away, but he doesn't care, as he is only looking for his target market.

Even before researching this maniac, you can be certain that the end of the world, is being used as a mechanism to get people to liquidate their assets, and turn it over.

And "Gary" also knows how to create a new age "cult", as evidenced in his own writing.
This is a totally self-conscious creation of a sect.

He is selling a seminar and Mystery School with his stupid hypnotic style rant.

"Gary" is using deep trance techniques, ruthlessly on people who don't know any better.
You can tell by some of the words "Gary" is using, that point to certain areas of his persuasion and group trance training.
This "Gary Smith" or whatever is real name is, obviously just want to create a "cult" around himself, as he got sick of working for a living.

Gary Smith, the 144000.org Conversational Hypnosis NLP, deep trance
Date: October 29, 2011 05:17AM

Very quickly runs WHOIS searches on all of his websites like
the144000.org

before he can change them. He must have some other websites too, and information on them.
WHOIS searches can show who owns or runs a website.

Unfortunately, right now this scammer has hidden his website ownership under a 3rd party company.

Its registered as:

Registrant Name:Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0121279587
Registrant Organization:Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0121279587
-----------------------------------------
www.contactprivacy.com
Welcome to contactprivacy.com
Use this site to contact the owner of a domain name protected by the WHOIS Privacy Service. This service protects the privacy of domain name holders in the WHOIS system.
-----------------------------

Re: Gary Smith, the 144000.org Conversational Hypnosis NLP, deep trance
Posted by: Azuria ()
Date: October 29, 2011 05:41AM

He has many duplicate websites:

www.merkaba.org
www.The144000.org
www.thetruejesus.org
www.christslight.org
www.the10thjesus.org

Try adding. /ann to some of these sites to get a directory of Gary's past announcements.

Thank you all so much. I'm afraid of what this man is capable of, and I don't think Gary Smith is his real name either. It can't be - I can't find any independent info on that name (except for G Smith, the sports writer). I've done background checks - nothing. All I know is he says his 72nd birthday was October 23rd, but that could be false too.

Re: Gary Smith, the 144000.org Conversational Hypnosis NLP, deep trance
Date: October 29, 2011 06:11AM

hey, a new thread about this is started here. [forum.culteducation.com]

Please cross-post your posts there if you want.
As the TITLE of a thread makes it more descriptive to searches and search engines, so its best to get the title of the thread set at the start.

It also best to put all research about a new sect into one thread, to keep the information together.

So please use the other thread, as once it hits the search engines, activity in the thread should increase.

www.the144000.org Gary Smith, Doomsday cult? scam, trance inductions
[forum.culteducation.com]

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 29, 2011 08:10AM

Here's some background

Date: October 29, 2011 08:29AM

A new thread about Gary Smith is started here, so the information doesn't get broken up into 2 threads. Please post in this other thread if possible.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.