Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Neale donald walsch conversations with god/humanitys team
Posted by: Jolblbom ()
Date: September 23, 2011 11:39AM

I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts experience about the said person above? I am split in half with him. part of me likes him,the other finds him arrangant big ego and distrustful! anyone know anything about him? most people say positive things about this said "spiritual leader" but I have had several alarm bells. the first his work all seems to be copied from elsewhere,the second he was caught plagirising someones life experience and said it was his! the 3rd is I have been in contact with people who work for him and although they are so loving and helpful and want to save the world,neale and them also seem to talk in a very patronising way if soemone disagrees,you can see this on his world helping site and on facebook when he personally replies. it gives me alarm bells because its all too fake and put on in the same way as byron katie whom he works with,adores and agrees with,and I do not trust her as far as I can throw,given the evidence here,plus i saw a video of her once and she seemed to blame people for being molested or abused in "the work" she does. i mean come on! Neale in Conversations with God seems loving and helpful,but it also says what you should or shouldnt do if you are to "enlightened" and close to god which sounds like a contradiction to me! kind of says that god doesnt have anything to do with alcohol or medicine or self defence and so if you are enlightened you wouldnt do these things,which is for us a very dangerous idea. so we should let oursleves be raped? or not take helpful medicine?or we are unenlightened?? I have a bad feeling and I do know in his "humanitys team" organisation,some people have said its a cult and I read that a ladys son was stuck out there giving his money away in the quarters. and his courses are in the late thousands. I am not sure what to think,as I used to enjoy his work,but since all this evidence and the way he talks I do smell a rat. Does anyone know if he is for real? or does anyone know if he is to be trusted? should i pay the money to attend his courses? I am confused as its so positive and he seems very loving but as said on this site he "love bombs" with Byron katie,and he also agrees with the dahn cult,which I am sure is a cult and I think Ilche lee is indeed a pervert!
Any ideas anybody? Any experiences? Is Neale for Real?( that ryhmes)
I am not attacking Neale I am just unsure what to believe given this new found new evidence.
Thanks in advance,
Laura x

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Neale donald walsch conversations with god/humanitys team
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 23, 2011 10:03PM

[www.google.com]

Author Accused ... - ArtsBeat - New York Times Blog - New York TimesJan 6, 2009 ... Neale Donald Walsch, author of the best-selling series "Conversations with God,"
posted a personal Christmas essay on a spiritual Web site ...
artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/.../conversations-with-god-author-accused-of- plagiarism/ - 88k - Cached - Similar pages

Religion Writer Who Copied Work Draws Support ... - New York TimesJan 11, 2009 ... Many fans of Neale Donald Walsch, the author of the best ...
www.nytimes.com/2009/01/12/.../12plagiarism.html - Similar pages

Neale Donald Walsch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaIn 2003, the film Indigo, written by Neale Donald Walsch and James Twyman and
.... a b c d e Christmas Essay Was Not His, Author Admits, New York Times, ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neale_Donald_Walsch - 45k - Cached - Similar pages

Book Blog – Likely Stories, from Booklist Online » LiesPosted by: David Pitt. I know it came out four years ago, ... Unfortunately,
according to the New York Times (“Doubts Raised on Book's Tale of Atom Bomb ...
More false memory: best-selling author Neale Donald Walsch (Tomorrow's God: ...
(“Christmas Essay Was Not His, Author Admits,” by Motoko Rich, New York Times). ...
blog.booklistonline.com/category/lies/ - 69k - Cached - Similar pages

Neale Donald Walsh finally shown for the fraud that he is... by ...Jan 19, 2009 ... Read Neale Donald Walsh finally shown for the fraud that he is... by Sandra ...
Michael Caine · Matt Damon · Leonardo DiCaprio · David Fincher ... Source: The
New York Times “Christmas Essay was Not His, Author Admits”. ...
www.myspace.com/kntrygrl35/blog/464995689 - 65k - Cached - Similar pages

memory « Jason H. Wong, Ph.D.David Diamond is picking at his breakfast at a Washington hotel, trying to
explain. ... The New York Times recently published an article titled Christmas
Essay Was Not His, Author Admits. Christian author Neale Donald Walsch published
an essay with a cute story about his son's kindergarten winter pageant. ...
wongjasonh.wordpress.com/category/memory/ - 64k - Cached - Similar pages

Publishing news related to 'Author'David Remnick, the magazine's editor, talks to Renee Montagne about how Updike
... Christmas Essay Was Not His, Author Admits. New York Times, Thursday, ...
online by the author Neale Donald Walsch turns out to belong to someone else ...
www.publishersglobal.com/news/publishing-news-keywords.asp?... - 232k - Cached - Similar pages

Legends & Rumors: January 2009By David Akin, Canwest News Service ... It's a load of . . . nonsense, admits
Baroness Murphy ... New York Times ..... Neale Donald Walsch, author of the best
-selling series “Conversations With God,” recently posted a personal Christmas
essay on the spiritual Web site Beliefnet.com about his son's kindergarten winter ...
legendsrumors.blogspot.com/2009_01_01_archive.html - 103k - Cached - Similar pages

Google Alert - beliefnetJan 7, 2009 ... Neale Donald Walsch Admits Lifting Essay, Withdraws Blog ... with God Neale
Donald Walsch notes in a blog post that a Christmas essay he posted on Beliefnet
.com was in . ... New York Times - United States 28 Beliefnet post followed, ...
Fellow Beliefnet blogger David Gibson has written a beautiful ...
www.mail-archive.com/welcome-to...com/msg03526.html - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

Memory : RSS info via LibWormMore false memory: best-selling author Neale Donald Walsch (Tomorrow's God: Our
... (”Christmas Essay Was Not His, Author Admits,” by Motoko Rich, New York
Times). ... But while Walsch admits he made a mistake, he claims that the nearly
... Absolute Power by David BaldacciAbsolute Power is absolutely fantastic. ...
www.libworm.com/rss/search.php?qu=memory&page=63 - 68k - Cached - Similar pages

Date: September 26, 2011 01:56PM

Thank You corboy..
Do you think he is just a plaigarizer?
I feel i am getting brainwahsed by his work..does anyone have help on how to forget all these enlightnement rules he has taught me? I am in therapy becasue of this and allowed myself to be sexually assualted as his "god" claims "a high evolved being would lay down and let an attacker hurt him"
his god says sai baba is a highly wvolved being aka a alien,yet sai baba said himself aliens dont exist. he also name drops,and repeats other work. There is too many holes in this for me to take seriously. for example his god has spoken of mormons yet his info is wrong..this definaely isnt a god who know what he is talking about. I reached out to his people and him and his people have said statements like I wasnt meant to bring up my own children the "elders" are meant to.
It really got in my head and I personally found any interaction with him to be patronizing and rude and when he is nice it seems to be "love bombing and manipulative.
He has had several identities as different people he was called bob white a DJ,then he wrote a bit in barabra marx hubards book under neale john walsch or something,the middle name different.
so many identities!
also in his book 3 "God" says sai baba is a "highly evolved being" and these high evolved beings would not attack or molest hurt anyone..
hmmm.. a pervert a high evolved being?
I always heard neale sees hookers,
does anyone know the signs of mind control and new age mumbo jumbo and can they tell me if they think this is it?
on a serious note,I am vunerable with depression and young woman who now feels i am to blame for the assaults and i am holy and enlighted if i let it happen..i want to be me again and stand up for MY self and MY body,and need help out of this brainwashing.
L x

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 27, 2011 12:21AM

Go talk to a mental health professional.

Your situation sounds very much more complicated than what can be addressed here.

Go to your local social work clinic. And stop reading or looking at anything that upsets you.

I am a private citizen, no credentials, and have no advice to offer beyond this.

Date: September 27, 2011 07:23AM

Um thank u,theres some nice advice here..but i see some people do give helpful advice on how to recover here..so if not you,im sure someone else can be kind enough? i hope.
:)
your right i threw the books away that helps.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 27, 2011 07:27AM

There is a recovery of mental health professionals that offer services.

See [www.culteducation.com]

There are also articles you can read about the cult recovery process.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Date: September 27, 2011 07:29AM

i have actually got prof help have been getting it for a few months,and it does help,but the help i get isnt really from anyone experienced in cults,just abuse and mind control,not cults, so I am interested in similar exxperiences from cults from others or views on said teachings of Neale.

Date: September 27, 2011 07:30AM

Thank you so much moderator! This looks very helpful! this is why i came,i heard about the good work of rick ross. Thank you!

Posted by: Penelope ()
Date: September 27, 2011 08:07AM

Pinklilies,

I read the Conversation With God books and at first they seemed helpful. It was the first time I considered the idea that if God exists, he wouldn't be angry and willing to throw people into hellfire for believing the wrong thing. But the more I read by Neale DW, the more disturbing I found his "God" and the things he promoted. He wants people to question the traditional idea of God but just replaces it with one who makes bad puns and blames people for other people's behavior.

I'm not a professional, but just as one person to another, if you are the survivor of abuse no one in their right mind would tell you it's your fault. That's a big red flag there. If "God" things Sai Baba is enlightened, then he doesn't seem too bright. For more about Sai Baba:

Date: September 27, 2011 08:31AM

Thank U penelope..book 3 is the most distrurbing..at first,like yourself i found it amazing and free-ing yet if you read more its all a lie because this god says if we play competetive sports it is "absurd" and seems even more harder than the god of fundamental christianity. also it says these enlightned beings like sai baba would never attack anyone..yet look what sai baba did. I find it all very contradicting and also looking into neale,I dont think hes very trust worthy.
Thanks for your help! what do you say about these silly rules about enlightened beings? i thought they were no rules! sure neales god says there isnt yet he says when your evolved this is what happens. so hes decided your destination because just like in the same sense of who reallywants to go to hell,who really wants to be unenlightnened and "absurd?" what "choice " is this when its already decided what you will do before you get there?
would a loving god call a hobby/sport absurd? really?
hmmmm..........
its a trick i think! anyone else?

Laura or pinklilies lol!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.