Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Jesus Is Lord
Posted by: christian ()
Date: April 20, 2003 07:12AM

I have recently came across this site. I have to say after reading a few of the posts here I AM SICK.

Why do you people refuse to accept the concrete evidense thats out there that proves that Jesus Christ was God and came to pay for the sins of mankind?

Why do you feed off the hypocrisy of the world? Why do you lean on your own understanding as if you have existed for eternity? Why dont you do your own research instead of letting others opinions rule your lives?

The truth is out there people, but you have to look. Humble your hearts to the Lord. Call on Jesus Christ alone for salvation.

How can you think this world just happened? Evolution has more holes in it than a wiffle ball. How can something come from nothing? How did the universe create itself? Besides the fact it is metaphysically impossible for something to be created out of nothing, how do you explain consciousness? I cant blame Darwin for believing this back when he lived, but for people in this day and age to believe this is ridiculous. We have the ability to see things using technology that Darwin just didnt have in his arsenal.

I am posting this out of the love I have for you all. Look at it this way. If your right, and there is no God, we will all die and be buried in the ground. If im right, you will suffer for eternity in Hell.

Are you that confident?

Options: ReplyQuote
Jesus Is Lord
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: April 21, 2003 06:50AM

How can you be so freakin' judgemental and claim to be Christian?

Jesus Is Lord
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: April 21, 2003 08:00AM

Christian,

I found this website and thought of you. It would be a good thing for you to read so that you might have some understanding about the people who are posting here.

[home.datawest.net]

Jesus Is Lord
Posted by: Lady Pleiades ()
Date: April 22, 2003 12:37AM

WWJD

The Man was a Pacifist!

Bush, the war mongers, and those who supported them will suffer justice for the lives of all those innocent women and children.

Jesus Is Lord
Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: April 22, 2003 01:28AM

Originally posted by christian
I have recently came across this site. I have to say after reading a few of the posts here I AM SICK.

Why do you people refuse to accept the concrete evidense thats out there that proves that Jesus Christ was God and came to pay for the sins of mankind?

Why do you feed off the hypocrisy of the world? Why do you lean on your own understanding as if you have existed for eternity? Why dont you do your own research instead of letting others opinions rule your lives?

The truth is out there people, but you have to look. Humble your hearts to the Lord. Call on Jesus Christ alone for salvation.

How can you think this world just happened? Evolution has more holes in it than a wiffle ball. How can something come from nothing? How did the universe create itself? Besides the fact it is metaphysically impossible for something to be created out of nothing, how do you explain consciousness? I cant blame Darwin for believing this back when he lived, but for people in this day and age to believe this is ridiculous. We have the ability to see things using technology that Darwin just didnt have in his arsenal.

I am posting this out of the love I have for you all. Look at it this way. If your right, and there is no God, we will all die and be buried in the ground. If im right, you will suffer for eternity in Hell.

Are you that confident?
There's actually good reason to believe that JC never even existed in the first place. You might want to try Lloyd Graham's "Deceptions and Myths of the Bible". Graham points out that besides Josephus Flavius (hardly a credible source himself) no contemporary historian, philosopher, religious leaders even mention Jesus. And when the Talmud calls someone Jesus it could mean one of several things.
Just remember, more wars were fought in his name and more people died because of the 3 way war because of Judaism, Xianity and Islam.
2K years after you claim he came to redeem the world, it needs more redeeming than ever. I live in an inner city which has more churches than where I grew up did. The crime rate was much lower where I grew up.

Jesus Is Lord
Date: April 22, 2003 01:34AM

Why do you people refuse to accept the concrete evidense thats out there that proves that Jesus Christ was God

The belief in a man-god was a pagan idea. That's why the Jews, the inventors of monotheism, rejected the idea of a God incarnate in the form of Jesus or anyone else. They rejected the Pharoe as God, the gods of Greece, Rome, Philistian, etc..
As a prophet and a teacher, I find Jesus contradictory, sometimes juvenile, other times inspiring.
But I find his teachings inferior to those of the Hasidim
(the non-meddlesome, non cult like ones).
The Jews will never reject the Torah for the New Testament as long as they're grounded in Gimatria, Kabbalah, the PARDES etc..
Personally, I believe all that was just concocted. Along with all that walk on water stuff.
Moses parted the Red Sea, Jesus walked on it. Simple one upmanship.

Jesus Is Lord
Date: April 22, 2003 01:38AM

RMG's reply: I hope you get better soon.

Why dont you do your own research instead of letting others opinions rule your lives?

RMG's reply: I did that and I went all over the world to do it.
My spiritual journey took me to Israel (to learn in Jewish seminaries and learn the Bible and it's commentaries in Hebrew), Brooklyn, etc.. I took philosophy in college, got out books on biblical criticism, etc..

How can you think this world just happened? Evolution has more holes in it than a wiffle ball.
RMG's reply: You think a contradictory story in the Bible doesnt' have holes in it? There are 2 different accounts of how the world was created in the Old Testament. Maybe evolution and creationism are both erroneous. I'm open to that.

How can something come from nothing?
RMG's reply: How can a God come from nothing or always have existed. Maybe the Universe was always here too.

I am posting this out of the love I have for you all.
RMG's reply: I post on this site out of my love for people and my hope that they'll learn from my mistakes. And man, I made plenty of mistakes.

Look at it this way. If your right, and there is no God,
(RMG's reply: I never said that I don't believe in God. I do. I just don't believe that God's nature and the nature of the universe are accurately portrayed in any religious literature that I've read. Not totally anyway.)

we will all die and be buried in the ground. If im right, you will suffer for eternity in Hell.
(RMG's reply: Oh, and your God is a real God of love, sending everyone to hell if he doesn't believe in JC, etc..)

RMG's reply: I'm sure history proves how much love religious people in general have towards those who continue to reject a given message.

Jesus Is Lord
Posted by: Cam ()
Date: May 01, 2003 10:45PM

Are you that confident?

"concrete evidence"
Hahahaha.. and they say cults brain-wash people !. :D
I agree with richard - try a little independent research ! :p

Jesus Is Lord
Date: May 01, 2003 11:21PM

Originally posted by Cam

"concrete evidence"
Hahahaha.. and they say cults brain-wash people !. :D
I agree with richard - try a little independent research ! :p

And most of these people who talk about how they're doing all of this out of "the love of the Lord J" really hate the guts of the rest of us who don't believe. Sad fact.

Jesus Is Lord
Posted by: TomCat ()
Date: May 03, 2003 10:41AM

See Richard's sig?

That's just the sort of thing that's done in the "name of the lord" making use of what you have to say here. :mad:

You shouldn't be here if you don't like what you read; go find some forum dedicated to "born again" christians like yourself who's minds are controlled like yours. :(

Speaking of others opinions ruling one's life... :(

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.