Current Page: 41 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: secondmama ()
Date: February 21, 2013 10:09AM

Amen...Justi07...kjdean...i tried to send u a personal message....somehow I messed it all up....so ill post it here....I am praying for u and your family..I cannot even imagine the tremendous pain and heartache....I am in awe of your strength and courage as u fight for your loved ones...encourage everyone on this board...all while grieving your precious loss....faith is safe in the arms of the one who loves her the most...u will hug that little one tightly some day...in the meantime....rest..be at peace...Jesus arms r wrapped securely around her..she is beautiful...healthy...and loved with an everlasting love....her short life was full of meaning and blessings that cant be understood in our realm...but one day..all will be understood....you have support..brothers and sisters ....even those you've never met...upholding u before the throne of grace...being as Aaron was to moses...lifting up your weary arms when it all seems too much.....this battle is not against flesh and blood...God will prevail...as we all persevere in prayer......much love...beth

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: jimmy26 ()
Date: February 21, 2013 03:57PM

I agree with secondmama, both kjdean and Justin07 have been a source of encouragement to me on this forum. Reading this forum has shown me that there are other people out there that feel the same pain I feel. I am so sorry for your loss and I am praying for our friends and family in ymbba. I want so much for them to be set free, to live lives free in Christ. Concerning those who have questioned our opinions of ymbba recently on this forum, I think we need to have a little wisdom in how we approach this matter. I don't think we would even be on this forum if there wasn't a serious problem with ymbba. Also, as the others have mentioned already, the cutting off of fellowship from friends and family has been 100% the action of those in ymbba and not any of us. I learned many years ago not cut people off. There is a very short list of reasons in scripture for cutting off fellowship with someone (1st Cor 5) but such reasons were not cited. Instead, they cut us off because they think we are not saved. I wish such were not the case. I am so thankful that we have a wonderful and powerful God who loves us and He loves those in ymbba too. I just want to see them set free.

Date: February 22, 2013 10:23AM

Dear visitors to this site,

I don't get on this site a lot, so I won't try to address all of what has been written to me since my last post. I will share a few things that may be relevant since my last post. My son Michael, who has been with the Church at Wells for several years now, called me on my 60th birthday this week. It was good to hear from him since he usually does not return my phone calls. We again had a very mature conversation. He expressed his love toward me and I expressed my love toward him. During our converstaion he apologized for some of the views and stances he has taken toward me. I thought this was very mature of him and his apology was accepted. I again told him I was thinking about coming down in March for a visit. He was very welcoming to that. I invited him and his wife & their daughter to come visit us in Missouri and he seemed open to that as well. Mike caught me up on how my granddaughter was doing. He shared how little Ruth Ann had had some problems with feeding but was doing fine now. He shared how the church had been helpful to him and his wife during this time.

I hope this is an encouragement to some of the families out there. I have encouraged my son and the elders of the church at Wells to rethink how they treat parents. I continue to pray for maturity and spiritual growth for this group. They have great potential to be used by God. My son, daughter-in-law, granddaughter, and the church at Wells are in my daily prayers. I am looking forward to a growing, maturing, relationship with all of them in the future. In closing I would like to share a portion of Scripture that seems relevant to our conversations as Christians. "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. 30. And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. 31. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 32. And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."

Again, I hope these thoughts, observations, and Scriptures are helpful in some way.

Sincerely,

David

Posted by: God's Child ()
Date: February 22, 2013 10:57PM

Dear Pastor in Missouri,

It is precisely because "you don't get on this site a lot" that you might consider addressing the things that have been specifically addressed to you in the post when you do take the time to come on. It is my understanding that the Church of Wells is not several years old, and yet, you say he has been with them for several years. When you get back on, can you please clarify this statement? Thank you.

Date: February 22, 2013 11:29PM

Dear God's Child,

I'm not sure what your understanding of the Church @ Wells is, but I am very familiar with it. I am aware of their existence before they were called the Church @ Arlington. As I said, my son has been a part of this fellowship for several years. I have not documented the exact date. I would estimate over 4 years.

I hope this is helpful,

David

Posted by: God's Child ()
Date: February 23, 2013 01:38AM

Dear Pastor in Missouri,

Thank you for your quick response. I understand what you mean now.

Question: How can I specifically pray for you today?

Posted by: 4everfaithful ()
Date: February 23, 2013 01:38AM

Pastor,
I have been in contact with more than one ex member of this church who were members when it began "several years ago". Apparently "several years ago" they were not as radical in their thinking as they have evolved into now (thus the departure of these members). If you take the time to read everything on their website, all of their manifestos, "testimonies" sermons, and resources on certain subjects including familial judgement, "Xmas" etc. you will find some definite beliefs that contradict scripture. Please take the time to really study this church...every part of it!

Posted by: jasmine ()
Date: February 23, 2013 03:44AM

To Pastor in Missouri; I know the exact date my daughter left. Its a good thing that your son talks with you and is even willing to visit. I'm sure you and your wife and miss them very much. I was just wondering who your son is because I'm sure if he's been there for several years their pictures would be on their website? I didn't see a Michael. My daughter has been there close to 2 yrs and her little families picture is on there. Just wondering?

Date: February 23, 2013 04:15AM

If the question of how can you pray for me, is directed to me personally, my prayer request is this:

That I hear from God clearly and obey completely. My desire is to be in His perfect will and to do what He would have me do.

Thank you,
David

Posted by: jimmy26 ()
Date: February 23, 2013 04:26AM

It would be nice if Church of Wells ymbba would not be so secretive about their history. That in itself is kind of strange.

Current Page: 41 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.