Current Page: 19 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: jasmine ()
Date: July 10, 2012 11:59AM

Concerned it breaks our hearts too, because I know my daughter loves the Lord and really thinks that what she is doing is honoring Him. We have to keep ours eyes fixed on Jesus.
Justin 07-Amen to that!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: July 10, 2012 08:24PM

Amen and amen!! I am ready for the "enough"! It does seem presumptuous of Ryan, Jake and Sean to add a step into salvation. My Bible tells me to come with childlike faith. I have said from the beginning, the very first encounter with this group, that it is of the devil. They attack the 'sheep' not the shepherd. They go after the saved to plant doubt and confusion. My son-in-law never once went to our pastor and told him he was preaching a false god to his face because he knew that his theology would not stand up against the Truth. When our pastors tried to get him to listen to wise counsel, he ran away--he quit his job at the church rather than have Light reveal the ugliness of what he was espousing to believe. Pray on. We KNOW who wins...

Posted by: ChildofGod ()
Date: July 10, 2012 09:30PM

Jasmine, our daughters sound like twins! Mine, apparently, is also pregnant (I heard through the grapevine, not from her) she also loves the Lord with all her heart and believes she is doing God's will. And, we don't really have any communication anymore. I am broken hearted and all that gets me through the day is my Lord and Savior! I know all of this is for a reason and will be for God's glory, when it is all said and done, we just need to be patient! We just keep praying for them.

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: July 14, 2012 11:25AM

Hi guys, so apparently the group really likes the preacher Paul Washer and I came across an interview and sermon by him that actually goes against what they are currently advocating. Take a look at it and see what you think. Here's the link [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: jasmine ()
Date: July 14, 2012 12:58PM

Justin07: Our youth pastor posted it on my daughters facebook before she deleted it. I think its awesome. He's talking straight to them. I wish I could post it on the elders facebook but I'm not their friend. I have heard some of his other sermons especially about family and he's right on. Obviously they are picking and choosing everything that agrees with what they want to believe.

Posted by: senhome ()
Date: July 14, 2012 02:07PM

Paul Washer has good stuff to say in that message! I said some of the same things to my son, many months ago, before he went to Texas. The group in Wells, Texas would do well to listen carefully to Paul's message at the link supplied by Justin07. [To that group] Please soften your hearts.

A complacent toddler does things differently than a complacent teenager. Complacency is relative to your current level of God-given responsibility. If a toddler repents from complacency, does he get up and go feed the cows? No way! He can't! He does something real simple, like scoops a handful of grain into a can. The big person is going to feed the cows, until that toddler grows up big enough to manage the job of feeding the cows. I speak this as an allegory.

When we are babes in Christ, we don't do the jobs of the young men and the fathers (I John). The Almighty God is our Father ... He is full of compassion ... He 's there beside us, as we take our baby steps. He's there beside us as we grow bigger, and as we grow toward the ministry He has for us. He's there beside us as we study to show ourselves approved. He's a patient and loving God; He's an awesome God! We serve Him with a heart full of love toward Him.

Yes, as you serve Him, He wants your all. Repent and then work toward giving Him your all. Repent some more, and work better and better each day toward complete repentance. But the promise of His salvation came from God after your initial compliance to what He asked you to do, which came from clear Bible Truth in that day when you were saved.

One thing is certain ... all that we do [as true believers in Jesus of Nazareth] must align with Scripture. We must *never* be content to twist Scripture and teach it in that twisted way. We must always consider the context of Scripture. I am speaking this to 'others' out there, but those who regularly post on this forum already know these things.

Posted by: chris99 ()
Date: July 18, 2012 12:55PM

Wow! I just learned that the Church of Wells is going to be leasing the little grocery store here in Wells. They will not be selling tobacco, lottery tickets or pork! I will look into this deeper and keep you all posted! I rrely shop there but Iam curious to see how this works out for them!

Others in the community are saying there are enough of them here now to have a say in our school and our town! I disagree strongly w/ that considering we have a school board ( and, i dont think that their children will attend public school - i may be wrong). We do have a City Council & a Mayor!

I encourage my community to not support this group in any way!

Date: July 18, 2012 07:11PM

There is a mayor? Wasn't sure about that. Get enough of them there, and they will be able to run and get elected! Would still like to know where they are getting the money...

Date: July 19, 2012 10:32PM

thanks for posting the link, justin07. We know that anyone who does not agree with them is wrong and a liar. Guess he's next!?

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: July 20, 2012 12:54AM

kjdean-Ha you are probably right. I would love it if the Lord would move Mr. Washer to pay a little visit to the group. I would pay money to see that.
to anyone- Is there a motel/hotel in Wells? and how far is it from the Dallas/Fort Worth airport?

Current Page: 19 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.