Current Page: 17 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: ChildofGod ()
Date: July 04, 2012 08:42PM

I will be praying for her. I went through the same thing when my daughter joined this group. Just read the word constant and you will find the truth. I would read the whole chapter when they quoted a verse and it would help me to see what God really meant by that verse. I also counseled with my pastor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: July 04, 2012 09:13PM

Happy 4th of July!

Justin07, please tell your friend to go to Word, go to her pastor...surround herself with friends that know TRUTH! Stay strong, friend...

My devotion today ended with "To realize the worth of the anchor, we need to feel the stress of the storm." I think we are all learning the our Anchor holds strong. Hallelujah!!

Date: July 07, 2012 11:42PM

Okay everyone, we have an issue. Be very careful when someone sends a private message to one of us but won't post publicly. Justin07 and Child of God, i sent you a private email. Some of the info I have sent in private message to a couple of young women has been transmitted back to the cult members. We don't even know if these are real names. They sound convincing but, from now on, I will be very cautious. I encourage you to do the same. We know for a fact that this group is very selective in the truth they tell and what they consider to be worldly. They are feeding on our need for information about our kids. Shame on them...

Posted by: Concerned911 ()
Date: July 07, 2012 11:57PM

Hello All,
Our family stumbled upon your website when we were looking into what ymbba was about online. I sat and read every word on this entire thread, and I was shocked to see everyone else has experienced the same. I am engaged to the brother of two sisters that are in this cult. It had been devastating to the family to watch both sisters and their spouses cut all communication off from their parents. It all started about two years ago, and it has progressively gotten worse. The girls believe If you have any nice kind of possession, don't wear long skirts, don't read only from the King James, and if you don't believe everything to their extreme your going to hell. I have had a two hour conversation with one of the sisters. This is when she told me I was not a Christian nor was any of her family. It was a very hard conversation to stomach because I could tell their was truth to their beliefs but it was primarily based on outward works being the sign someone is saved. At the time I didn't realize they had specific outside works that truly indicate someone in their group is saved. A lot of their theology also comes from a preacher named Paul Washer, I believe. He promotes a works based faith. I truly believe your walk should bear good fruit, but their beliefs remind me very much of the early Puritans who were constantly trying to follow all the strict rules and requirement and continually encouraged to examine themselves to see if they were truly one of the elect. ( as mentioned before, a very Calvinistic approach which is not inherently bad itself but taken to this degree breeds spiritual insecurity) I know they don't believe in celebrating Christmas as one of the sisters likens the Christmas tree to a verse in the Bible about people making idols from trees. This is what first divided the family. They ate very heavily involved now, and they are even leaders who travel to recruit others. I was honestly very fearful when I read their response to news reporters about a child's death. I found the news article, and I read this whole thread. One of the sisters is pregnant and I'm really having to trust The Lord because I'm very fearful. What a devastating thing to happen to your granddaughter kjdean. I'm so sorry, and I'm glad for your words on this thread. We went to one of the girls weddings and experienced the same kind of thing y'all experienced at the funeral. It was very little joy and much condemnation. I was confronted by many from their group, and even after explaining I was a Christian who talked with the Lord and had a real relationship, I was told they too had thought they were saved and were not. When I point blank asked if they were telling me I wasn't a Christian they wouldn't respond. They have all tried to contact me on Facebook and I have to decline. It's truly heartbreaking what is going on. I'm still praying fervently for them to stop being blind and see the truth. I used to think talking to them would help, but it doesn't. All we have left to do is give it to the Lord and pray. Its just really hard to believe these two beautiful, talented, smart, college educated, headstrong girls fell into this so strongly.

Thanks again everyone for posting.

Posted by: senhome ()
Date: July 08, 2012 04:18AM

Yes, brothers and sisters ... our world is full of deceivers. Some are unclean spirits, and some are people being manipulated by unclean spirits. Some are within the walls of churches. Expect it: deceivers will and already are lurking on the pages of this forum, and expect them to twist realities, turning truth into lies.

Someone recently made a statement that this forum is spreading lies about YMBBA all across the nation. That statement was heard on a telephone conversation. Now ... really? How many of you are telling lies? I have no lying intentions. I only post what I think will be helpful in the situation at hand. I believe that is the essence of the principal ones who post on this thread.

Now, here is a message to any lurking soul who is reading this thread and then posting lies (whether as a PM or as a public post). In the name of Yahshua ha Masshiah, I hereby petition God Almighty to rebuke the lying spirit which is within you!
(If you do not lie in your posts on this forum, then that rebuke does not affect you).

Blessed be the name of our Holy God, our Heavenly Father, the Creator of this universe. He is the One who reconciles any wayward soul who will repent. He reconciles by the precious blood of Yahshua ha Masshiah, Jesus of Nazareth. Amen! There is no other name with such power. I believe in Him, and all who do likewise readily say "AMEN".

I came to know my Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ, many years ago. In fact, I was age 4, and God convicted me of sin in my life. I knew I was doomed to be judged, unless I repented. By the merciful hand of God, a missionary friend came to visit at our house, in California, and God directed him to ask me if I knew the Lord Jesus as my Savior. Since I told him "no", and since I told him I wanted Jesus to be my Savior, we knelt right there in the living room of our house, and I prayed, confessing my sin, confessing myself as a sinner and asking Jesus to come into my life. I asked for His salvation, and I received the promise of salvation that day. That was about 47 years ago. God knows, my lifetime ambition has been and continues to be that of serving Him all the days of my life. Yes, I have fallen under temptations since that day. But I confessed them, and He forgave. No, I do not sin that grace may abound. The spiritual nature and the carnal nature are at war (Romans 7). I hate sin. I want to be holy ... set apart for the purposes of Almighty God. By His grace, I humbly follow and obey, to be like Him. I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. My spirit was made alive about 47 years ago, my soul is daily being renewed unto more and more holiness, and on the day of Judgment, my body will be a resurrected body. Praise God for His completed plan of salvation! Praise Him for His promises.

I post on this forum to encourage and to edify. I pray we who are servants of the Most High God will do likewise. And as we do the work He has for us to do, we petition God to liberate the captives. In accord with the faith of Joshua and Caleb, we return with the report, " ... we are able to overcome it." (Num. 13:30). With the help of God, we are able to overcome every unclean spirit, no matter how wily and sly. But we must study His Word; we must apply it; we must be a praying people, and we must be obedient to the voice of our God. He gets all the glory for the victory, and we get none!

Date: July 08, 2012 04:26AM

Welcome Concerned. It is so "comforting" to know that we have not been the only family condemned. Just from some casual observations, it seems they cut off families that know Truth. That question the teachings of the elders. That have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and know deception when they sense it. A couple of the members, whose parents are not actively involved in any church, still have contact with their kids. The kids go to visit and accept gifts from them. Could it be they are not seen as a threat to the CRAP that Sean, Ryan and Jake are shoveling out? If I hear "don't you want to hear the truth, sister?" one more time from a member of their group, someone is gonna get smacked upside the head! I KNOW the TRUTH and HE has set me free!!! Stand strong!

Date: July 08, 2012 04:33AM

To concerned911, welcome to the forum. I am sorry about your fiance's sisters! I have lost my daughter to these people and it is very hard. Talking does nothing, I have tried, and all they do is try to convince me that I'm not saved, which I know I am! All we do now is pray for them constantly! We serve a mighty God and he will use all this for his glory!
God bless you and the girls family.
And Senhome, AMEN!

Date: July 08, 2012 04:36AM

Kjdean, well said!

Date: July 08, 2012 04:46AM

Senhome, my only intention is to see God glorified through all of this and for my family to be restored. I have no reason to lie. Some of what has occurred is too bizarre to make up. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that this would be happening in my family. This time last year, the ENTIRE family was planning a week long vacation to Florida!!

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: July 08, 2012 05:00AM

Welcome concerned911-We also tried talking and sharing with them but the veil is thick and will only be removed in God's perfect timing. Every time something happens concerning my son and this group I remember that although I am surprised, my God is not. He knows the beginning and the end and if He cannot work "it" for good for those who love Him then He would not have allowed 'it' to happen. Praise God, who is all knowing, all powerful and loves all of His children all of the time!

Kjdean-today marks one year since Justin went to Texas and needless to say I am having a rough time, your comment about smacking one of them made me smile for the first time all day. Thanks, Sue

Current Page: 17 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.