Current Page: 11 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: ChildofGod ()
Date: June 15, 2012 07:24AM

I am always in prayer for them, but will pray even more today!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MT2007 ()
Date: June 15, 2012 08:32PM

We have recently become aware that a young lady from our home town is inolved with YMBBA. Many of your posts mirror what her family/friends are going through. We want you to know that many prayer warriors have added this ministry, and it followers, to their daily prayers.

Date: June 15, 2012 08:46PM

Well, I just joined this group and posted a message, but I do not know where it went, so I will post it again here.
We recently became aware that a young lady from our hometown is involved with YMBBA. Many of the posts here mirror what her family/friends are going through. We wanted you all to know that this ministry, and its followers, have been added to the daily prayers of many additional prayer warriors around the world.

Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: June 15, 2012 10:31PM

Welcome MT!

Date: June 16, 2012 12:25AM

Glad you have joined us MT! When you post something, it takes a little while for it to show up, but it does eventually.
So sorry for what your friends family are going through, it is very hard!
I have this ministry on many prayer lists also. We need all the prayer we can get for these kids! Thanks for adding them to yours!

Date: June 16, 2012 09:15AM

Well, Kjdean49, I have learned that our friend has cared for your grandchildren!

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: June 16, 2012 11:39AM

Welcome MT, I am sorry to hear that another child has been deceived, but we know that all things work out for the good for those who love God. What is interesting with this group is the amount of kids who had a connection to Calvary Chapel. Obviously this church is doing something right or the devil wouldn't be so concerned about trying to derail these believers. Fortunately, Calvary members are prayer warriors and I am sure the heavens are being flooded with prayers and pleas for these children of God!

Posted by: chris99 ()
Date: June 16, 2012 03:41PM

There was an accident. This week in Wells. ( nothing to do w/ YMBBA) but a hometown family. Is in need of prayer. A young man and his brother was on a scooter, they were hit by a man possibly. Speeding on one of the backroads. The twelve year didn't survive and his little brother is in stable condition. My heart breaks for this family. The 12 yr old had a twin sister.

KTRE NEWS.COM COvers the story - the footage is heartbreaking. Almost disrespectful to this grieving. Family. This same road is where one of the houses. That the group has purchased.

Please pray my friend's!!!

Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: June 16, 2012 07:56PM

Since all this happened with Faith, I check KTRE pretty regularly and also "liked" them on Facebook. When I got the alert that a child had died, my heart dropped. Whether it is a child from the group or not, it is a tragic loss. I also saw they arrested the man driving and charged him. I am praying for the family as well as the town. Two in less than a month due to recklessness of adults...praying you are surrounded by God's comfort and peace...

Date: June 16, 2012 09:46PM

Sorry to here about these boys! That is so sad. I will have this family in my prayers. I am also praying for the town of wells, because of all that community is going through. It just breaks my heart that 2 children have died because of poor judgement. I pray the other boy survives. May God bless your small community!

Current Page: 11 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.