Current Page: 8 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: chris99 ()
Date: June 11, 2012 01:56PM

Ms. Dean if you come to wells please let me know in advance. I can show you around.

To the new members: Welcome. My heart goes out to you.

The Chris I have seen is a tiny little man. I do not know his last name but I know he has two girls and a little boy. I think I have heard of Kevin.

The other day my mother was at my g-ma's and one of the ladies came over. Mother asked how she liked living in Wells. She said it was ok considering. The whole town hated them.... I had to bite my tongue. Started to ask if I could help them pack - but decided that. Wasn't very nice.

I am out of town for the week. :( I will be checking in with Gran to we how things are going.

Praying for the Lord's to be done in this situation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: churchpartner ()
Date: June 11, 2012 02:20PM

YMBBA Ministries is The Evangelists. the born again!

Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: June 11, 2012 09:50PM

churchpartner, how do you know this?

Posted by: ChildofGod ()
Date: June 12, 2012 12:32AM

Wondering the same thing, Kjdean. Not my definition of Evangelists.

Date: June 12, 2012 04:35AM

Hi all,

I have read the whole discussion thread about YMBBA. It sounds so similar to the cult that I used to be a part of in Maine. God did a miraculous work and broke that cult up after 25 years of error and pain. He can open the eyes of the blind. My wife and I are praying for everyone affected by this group, as well as for the YMBBA folks themselves. As a former cult-member, I understand how sincerely deceived someone can be by charismatic leaders who quote lots of scripture.

This group is in error and has twisted the scriptures. We are praying that Faith's death would serve as a wake-up call that God could use to free many members from the control of these leaders. Our hearts go out to each family member who has been cut off from loved ones. May you stay in healthy community and never lose sight of the fact that God is a miracle-working God who can deliver captives.

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: June 12, 2012 05:58AM

KJdean- so I suspect churchpartner is a group member. I wondered how long it would take before one of them found this site.
Be careful! You can always send a private message, look at the top of the page and click into 'private message'. I will send you one.

Date: June 12, 2012 07:29AM

Amen, Liberty. Very well spoken! I have shared your article that you wrote for my granddaughter with many people. Thank you for your understanding and boldness to speak truth.

Posted by: chris99 ()
Date: June 12, 2012 10:24AM

Churchpartner is a person of few words. But is obviously is "for " YMBBA"

I don't think you seperate yourself from a church or turn your back on your family. What ever kind of religion or views that come from a group like that is not a "group " I want to be connected with. There is some brain washing going on somewhere.

@ Liberty I am glad Jesus pulled you out of that cult and it is no longer in existence. The Power of the Lord is Mighty!!!!

Date: June 12, 2012 10:04PM

Ok, our church started Vacation Bible School last night so it was a late night for me. That means it was difficult for me to fall asleep which in turn brings some great time with the Lord. As I thought about the excitement of the kids and the enthusiasm of the teachers, I began to wonder why we feel the need to hide what we feel/think from 'churchplanter'. I know the Lord Jesus Christ as my personal Savior..."Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him for that day."(2 Tim 1:12) Friends, it is only by much prayer and supplication that we can call down this stronghold that satan has over these people--our sons and daughters, friends, neighbors. We should be thankful for this trial because He is using it to test us and build perseverance so that we might be 'mature and complete.' I am not saying anything that is not truth about what we have experienced. Am I angry that this group allowed my granddaughter to die just so they could attempt to feed their delusions? You better believe it! I hope they can live with the fact that this death is on their hands and they will stand in judgement someday. They are all about rules and jumping through hoops--you know, being known by their fruits--I guess infanticide is one of them. My Bible tells me the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. The only fruit I've experienced through this group is anger, strife, division, dissension and arrogance. Oh, and let's not forget isolation, hate and prejudice. I am so glad Jesus did not isolate Himself but hung out with sinners like myself and showed me by example what mercy and grace is. How to love unconditionally and forgive without exception. I love my daughter and son-in-law and would take them into our home in a heartbeat just to have them back in our family. I miss the fellowship we had and the opportunity to love on my grandchildren.

Enough said. Thanks for listening!

Posted by: ChildofGod ()
Date: June 12, 2012 11:12PM

Kjdean, you have just spoken my heart to a tee! Everything I have felt, you have just written. Christians are bound together by the Holy Spirit! The proof to me is that we share the same feelings and the same love!
My Lord and Savior has gotten me through all of this heart ache and I can't imagine how the unsaved families are surviving losing their children to this group. I pray for them! This forum is also a huge blessing to me, just knowing we are not alone in this! Thank you to all of you that have been on this site. May the peace of Christ be with you!

Current Page: 8 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.