Current Page: 5 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: June 08, 2012 06:19AM

Chris, we asked the same thing about them moving to Wells. Perhaps it's because you don't have a police force? A compound would not surprise me, since they say they don't associate with non-believers. You mentioned that they had come to a relative's house to sing. This is not their typical behavior...they were aggressive and confrontational. Loved getting in your face and telling you you were going to hell. Now, since the eye of the public is on them, they are attempting to look innocent and ingratiate themselves into normal activity. DO NOT BE FOOLED!! Warn your friends and family to be very careful. They chose to allow an infant to die rather than seek medical care! They seem to prey on younger people who are uncertain about their faith. In my eyes, they are no different from predators! Kind of like a gang, this group makes our children feel like they belong to something with eternal value. Stand firm on the Truth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: June 08, 2012 09:01AM

the courvilles originally supported this group but a far as I know they had a falling out with them sometime back in 2010.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2012 09:02AM by justin07.

Posted by: chris99 ()
Date: June 08, 2012 10:35AM

We do have county officials that patrol this area. We do have a city hall and a city council. One of the preachers here in town; who is a former police officer took a lot of interest in this group. I know he spoke w/ authorities when they first came here. But,unless they are "breaking the law" there isn't much that can be done. I spoke w/ a neighbor today and he agrees something can be done.

One of the ladies in particular visits quite regularly. Most of the time, she is not accompanied by her husband. Again, I think her husband is charge here.

There are no cars currently across the street. They all appeared to be going somewhere ths evening. Loading Ice coolers in the back of the SUV's.

Posted by: Bobo The Echo ()
Date: June 08, 2012 11:39AM

They were moving furniture and whatnot to the apartments, I have heard from one of my sources of info that they have 6 apartments now with roughly 16 people in each one.... I dunno how true it is, but you never know.

As far as where the money comes from, I have heard around town there was a guy from Dallas that was well established in the oil and gas industry. from what I have heard, he sold everything to take part in this. I dunno how true that is, but again, you never know.

Chris Faulkner is his name. I did a google search and found a Linkedin page with a guy from Dallas with the same name, I dunno if its him, but if it is there is a good chance thats where the money is coming from. you should see his credentials:

[www.linkedin.com]

company website:
[www.breitlingoilandgas.com]

Maybe somone can recognize him from the picture?

This is all just specualtion that I have heard around town, I dunno if this really is him, I just came to the conclusing by using the name and the story in my search.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2012 11:48AM by Bobo The Echo.

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: June 08, 2012 12:00PM

its interesting that he was the man you identified. Chris Faulkner is one of the few names that I know and I believe he recently left the group. Hopefully that is true and not that he is supporting them any longer.
Correction Joy courville is married to Ryan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2012 12:07PM by justin07.

Date: June 08, 2012 12:20PM

The lady that told me about him says he lives here in town....... so I guess he still does, BUT I doubt its the same guy as the one I posted the links about because the lady that told me says he has tattoos and white/gray hair. Until I actually see him, I wont know. I try to make it out and around town for about 30 mins a day trying to secretly see as much as I can lol. The same lady and her boyfriend/husband own a store here in town, and told me today that an investigtor came by and took some of her surveilence footage, then told her he had to cancel it, or something like that. She also told me that they pass the store every morning at around 3 or 4 am. Today I saw alot more activity from them then what I have in the past week or so. I dunno whats going on but they have a van with scripture written on the side of it, and it was making the rounds to all the houses and apartments today.

Posted by: sharon35 ()
Date: June 08, 2012 12:43PM

The mini van with the scripture on it is the one that lives by me in Jim's old house. I'm afraid a lot of what we hear is simply gossip. I could be wrong tho. The whole group creeps me out.

Posted by: chris99 ()
Date: June 08, 2012 01:23PM

Maybe some beds were moved in across the street today. I know they cut on a door and went inside with it today. I am sure it went for a bedroom door or possibly to the kitchen to help keep the house cooled.

Remember, there are suppose to be more coming, they may be moving things around to make room until they find housing for them. But, they have been rearranging ever since this unfortunate incident happened at the apartments.

Yes, Sharon it is very creepy. We can only pray the D.A. does not make light of this situation.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2012 01:52PM by chris99.

Date: June 08, 2012 03:28PM

After digging deeper into some of the links on ther webiste I have discovered something that has been told to me by a few people, but never could get any proof/confirmation...... until now. They are Calvinists. How do I know, well, on their youtube channel they have a playlist titled "good biblical doctrine" and it has one video. The video is titled "A defense of Calvinism". I had been told by a few people on the VFD with me that they were indeed Calvinists, I just didnt know for sure.

If you dont know what the Calvinist doctrine is then it can be summarized by the acronym TULIP

Total Depravity
Unconditional Election
Limited Atonement
Irresistible Grace
Perseverance of the Saints

Total Depravity - As a result of Adam’s fall, the entire human race is affected; all humanity is dead in trespasses and sins. Man is unable to save himself

Unconditional Election - Because man is dead in sin, he is unable to initiate response to God; therefore, in eternity past God elected certain people to salvation. Election and predestination are unconditional; they are not based on man’s response because man is unable to respond, nor does he want to.

Limited Atonement - Because God determined that certain ones should be saved as a result of God’s unconditional election, He determined that Christ should die for the elect alone. All whom God has elected and Christ died for will be saved

Irresistible Grace - Those whom God elected and Christ died for, God draws to Himself through irresistible grace. God makes man willing to come to Him. When God calls, man responds

Perseverance of the Saints - The precise ones God has elected and drawn to Himself through the Holy Spirit will persevere in faith. None whom God has elected will be lost; they are eternally secure

It makes sense now, I have heard that they have been very hostile to certain people, and very nice to others. Maybe they view some as being the elect and others the doomed?

Im no ideal vision of a Christian, but I do remember John 3:16.

If you guys didnt know this, maybe you should check some of it out. I Listen to Son Life Radio (Jimmy Swaggert Ministries) on the way home from work every night to a show titled "Frances and Friends". They have been doing some shows about false doctrines latley, but nothing about Calvinism. It has been mentioned, but not to much. here is a link to one show where they talk about it:

[sonlifetv.com]

You may or may not agree with JSM, but I believe they have some good information, at least about cults/false doctrines

I hope this helps with any of your research you may be conducting on these people.

P.S. Im 99.9999% sure they are calvinists, but this conclusion is based soley upon the discovery of the youtube video and what I have heard.

TULIP explination provided by gotquestions.org

Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: June 08, 2012 08:45PM

Chris99, I agree that I hope the DA does not allow this to go unpunished. The difficult thing for us is knowing our daughter and son-in-law actively participated in the death of their baby girl. And knowing that CPS put the other three kids with another couple from the group.

One of the kids that came and lived with my daughter and family when they wanted to join the group was a Chris Faulkner and Kevin something, I think Feesler. His testimony is on their website. My husband and I spent an hour on the website looking at sermons from the beginning of the group, 2009. You can see, as the months and years progress, how they became more emboldened and more radical. They truly believe they are the "chosen" and the only ones that will be in heaven. I am so blessed to know that there are no hoops I have to jump through to receive salvation--only just repent and believe. That my salvation is between me and God and does not have to be approved by three young men who have only been saved since 2004 (1984 for me!). What a comfort to know that God loves me just the way I am and can use the trash from my past to glorify Him...so that all can see He can forgive anything if they only ask.

I can only stress again that, if they are being nice, it is to try and reverse people's earlier opinions. Had they not killed a baby and been forced into the spotlight, I doubt they would have changed from the screaming, aggressive and confrontational group they were. The sermon they posted in Feb, 2012, even explains how they are not to associate with non-believers--to be "unequally yoked." Did they move to a small town thinking they could 'take over' and control the minds of a whole town? Be careful, my new friends. If you get a chance, speak truth to them. John 3:16-18, Romans 8:1, Galatians 1:6-9. Shine the Light into their darkness.

Current Page: 5 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.