Current Page: 2 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: June 01, 2012 11:22AM

Sharon, my daughter and son-in-law just moved there with our 3 grandkids. They have basically cut off communication with us. Their baby is the one that died and has been in the news. This group will move now that the spotlight is on them....

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sharon35 ()
Date: June 01, 2012 10:11PM

That just makes me so sad. The whole situation is so sad. Thave have purchased several houses but you think they will up and move? It's scary to me because I have three kids and there are so many kids i'm afraid can be easily influenced in our small town. I don't think people that live outside of our town really grasp what's going on.

i'm so so sorry for the loss of your grandchild.

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: June 02, 2012 09:51AM

Hi, I am so sorry to hear about your grandchild. My son moved in with this group in July of last year and stopped communicating with us in March of this year. I know that he got married to a girl in the cult after a very short 'courthship', and that they were living in Wisconsin at some point but Im not really sure if they are back in Texas at this time. Although I dont understand the 'why" I am sure that God has His hand on Justin and will bring him home in His time. Never give up hope and keep your daughter and son-in-law in prayer, that their eyes would be open to the truth. I will add them and you to my prayers. Stand strong.

Date: June 02, 2012 08:27PM

When someone wants to join the group, they send members to live with them until they move to join the 'big group'--wherever it is at the time. They say they are "helping" the new recruits...I am convinced they want to make sure they sell everything and give the money to the church.

We were at the memorial service for the grand baby yesterday and noticed how YOUNG some of the girls looked and they had babies. They actually admitted to praying over the lifeless body of the baby trying to resurrect it. We are still trying to wrap our brains around the fact that our daughter stood by and watched her baby die. It made us sick. Praise God, we had put on "the full armor of God" before going inside. The entire service was spent condemning us and basically telling us they weren't a cult, that we are sinners and going to hell and they cannot fellowship with those that do not believe the way they do. They ended the service by saying that some in the room would see Faith again in heaven and then, looking straight at us, some would not because we would not have access to heaven. They truly believe they are the only ones going! It was like being in the twilight zone. Look at the newscast on Ktre.com and type"baby's death draws attention". It will bring up the article and news report.

Sharon, I think now that a spotlight has drawn attention to them, they will move. They want to remain anonymous so they are not held accountable. We have 3 other grandchildren and are worried. Please pray...

Date: June 02, 2012 11:54PM

Will definitely say a prayer for you guys.

I am still just astounded by the whole situation. One of the reporters from ktre contacted me and hesitant to get involved but want the group to be seen for what it is. I did send the reporter the link to this website so she can see what other people have to say.

One group lives next door to some friends of ours and there was a large uhaul there but couldn't tell if they were moving more in or out.

Date: June 03, 2012 03:21AM

Spoke with the sheriff's dept. there are more coming...

Posted by: Bobo The Echo ()
Date: June 04, 2012 12:14AM

I am glad I found this forum! There isnt much information about this group on the internet. I too am from the same town as Sharon, and if I am correct as to who Sharon is, I am a member of the same church as her. I havent had much interaction with them, except they came by and asked my wife if the house next to us was for sale. I have heard that they have told some local kids that they "have guns, and can get more in 2 hours, and arent afraid to use them". One of their vans has a Wisconsin license plate, and have heard that some are from New York. Also I have heard that the FBI has taken 2 of them back to Wisconsin. Also I have heard that they are somehow connected with a kidnapping that happend in Alaska (Sharon you should recognize this story, it made local news, I dunno how its connected to East Texas, but it was in the news). I havent really seen them much out and about town, I guess they keep to themselves. I drove past one of their houses earlier and noticed that they have bought a big dump truck type vehicle, and have heard that they plan to start a business removing trees. I have a few questions though for those that know some about them:

-Why do some of the women dress like FLDS members, and others dont?
-What are their core beliefs, I looked on the website youmustbebornagain.org, and looked at their doctrine, but I think its just a front for what they really believe
-Have they moved into any other small towns the same as they have here?
-Any idea of their membership total?

And to Sharon, could you tell me where you know they are living, I know of 4 places they currently reside, and one of the places they have pup-tents you can get at walmart in the backyard.

Thanks for any info you guys can help me with.

Tommy

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: June 04, 2012 07:49AM

Hi, your experience at the memorial service sounds just like what we encounted when we made a surprise visit there last year. We were verbally attacked by the 'leaders', just children really. One of the boys told me that I was living an unholy life, I just patted him on the shoulder and reminder him that he didn't even know me. I am glad to hear that you understand the importance of being covered in the armor of God. We found the place to be very disturbing, the evil was obvious. When we started praying for the presence of the Holy Spirit, things got weird and they wanted us out as quick as possible. Again I am so sorry about Faith what a horrible experience. I will keep the other two children and your daughter and son-in-law in prayer. If you dont mind me asking how did they come to be in this group? Sue

Date: June 05, 2012 12:18AM

the website-www.youmustbebornagain.org-posted the memorial service. Listen and you will hear them admit to trying to resurrect the baby. Listen to the condemnation to those who do not believe the way they do. Have your pastors listen...they will be appalled. Let them critique the sermons. Scary stuff.

Tommy, if some are not dressing modestly, it will change. They could be new to the group. The girls we saw at the memorial were all dressed in the long dresses and they all looked very young. And there were a LOT of brand new babies. Were they born at home? Just kind of curious. If no one knew where they were born, are there records? Birth certificates? Just curious.

Thank you for the prayers. This is a difficult season of life for us.

Date: June 05, 2012 06:30AM

Tommy - I think you may have me confused with somone else. The only places I know they are living is behind the school, the apartments, on booker street and forest rd.

i'm curious how that "sermon" was a memorial service for the baby?

the whole thing is just radical. i don't know a single christian who becomes born again and never sins again. just appauls me. it's the exact reason why so many people don't go to church.

Current Page: 2 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.