Re: "Jesus Christians," Dave McKay, the "Truth Believers", "cult"
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: April 13, 2012 11:09PM

Hello Private Eyes,

Can you please contact me. It's very important.

Thank you

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 13, 2012 11:11PM

zeuszor
Just look for it. You are sharp, you'll find it.

Oh i'm terribly sorry, zeuszor. I certainly wouldn't want to put you out.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: April 13, 2012 11:22PM

Come on man, there's no need for sarcasm here. Look at it like an Easter-egg hunt. ;-)

Date: April 14, 2012 04:39AM

Apollo
zeuszor
Just look for it. You are sharp, you'll find it.

Oh i'm terribly sorry, zeuszor. I certainly wouldn't want to put you out.

I've done more of my share of the heavy lifting here, pal. Now it's your turn.

Date: April 14, 2012 04:54PM

zeuszor
Come on man, there's no need for sarcasm here. Look at it like an Easter-egg hunt. ;-)

Yeah, but at least with an Easter egg hunt you have a nice chocolate egg waiting for you at the end of it. All i'll get at the end of this is some perverted rant from McKay!

Date: May 05, 2012 11:44PM

Apollo
I've recently received the following emails from the ''Melbourne Weasel'':

Date:Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:11

For your eyes only. For me to get the best information, keep your mouth fucking shut,about who gave you this info.

There seems to be 2 break away groups. The Truth Believers are operating and organised in europe and united kingdom. No concrete evidence on who is a member,but they have pastoral support in the U.s.a, ireland and germany.

the 2nd group are calling themselves the Choosen, some have reverted to wearing robes like the J.c did in the 80s.

They have built up a new network of supporters in the U.S, mainly from another religious commune that merged. It appears Grace has been wooed back and has brought a single mum by the name of Trudie and baby daughter.

a new member named Jafar some hippy dude is co leader,and his brother Luke. and some korean girl named Tai San.
The twins are apart of this group and so is Jesse.
They dont have a website but they are on the west coast and texas

jeremy thinks that angelika and i and my friends margaret,emanunel and brad,will be supporting an australian launch.

Date:Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:39

i got the info today.i spoke to them for like an hr and a half

Date:Wed, 14 Mar 2012 1:53

I left my number,and someone called.

an americian,said it was jeremy.

i didnt ask bout ross.

dave's dictates are not as strong as they were, as they are annoyed that he told them to expel a female member named Selene, as she is bulimic, and was accused of wasting food

Date:Wed, 14 Mar 2012 13:46

Im not sure of an exact location. but i feel it is l.a,nevada or texas, squatting in an abandoned church

Date:Wed, 14 Mar 2012 16:10

my gf and a friend named debbie mitchell, who lives in queensland,was thinking of joining the jc,but lack of female friends stopped her,but now she is heading to the states.

She has been approved to be a choosen. she told me,people may want to join,but gone is the offer after trial week.
she was selected,and thats just to attempt the trial week. they have gotten selective.

i was told today my gf is eligible,but i will never be

The above post was made roughly six weeks ago. Just for the record the ''Melbourne Weasel'' was in fact Mr Glenn Griffiths. As we all know Mr Griffiths has been known to lie in the past so I took what he had say with a pinch of salt. However, recent developments suggest Glenn wasn't too far from the truth.

Grace Hill-Speed has recently made the following posts on her blog ''FunkyfreeganJournal''.

[funkyfreeganjournal.blogspot.co.uk]

SUNDAY, APRIL 1, 2012

Let's Live Without Loving Money!

Hello world! It's been over a year since my last post. I came back to share this grand website that needs some major views and comments. Be warned: (now you're warned).

Indeed, if only we could Live Without Loving Money!

TUESDAY, APRIL 17, 2012

The Earth Is The Message

I haven't had a lot of time to do much writing of my own (if you haven't noticed), so I would like to continue to share other people's writing that is inspiring to me. In honor of upcoming Earth Day, here is a cool blog post I found that doesn't take political sides, but has a strong message.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She provides a link which takes us to a website called Live Without Loving Money. The site is run by a small group of Christians who appear to share many similarities with the Jesus Christians.

[livewithoutlovingmoney.wordpress.com]

This is how they describe their organisation:

About

We are Christians who are disgusted with the money system worship of the Churches. We call it “Churchianity” and nothing could be further from what Jesus Christ taught than what is commonly preached in most churches around the world. Read more to discover our message of living by faith instead of slaving for a paycheck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It appears this very well may be the group which Mr Griffiths was referring to. I've had a quick read through their website and it is obvious they are an offshoot of the Jesus Christians. What we find is a cult which is almost IDENTICAL to the Jesus Christians -- work for love not money, living by faith, believing in the Teachings of Jesus, against ''Microchipping'' i.e. the Mark of the Beast, asking for donations when distributing literature.

It seems we have found the latest branch of the 'disbanded' Jesus Christians.

Date: May 06, 2012 12:34AM

If you look at the home page you'll see they provide an email address for anyone looking to contact them -- lookupwaytothesky@gmail.com.

If you google that email address it leads us to a blog where someone using the above email address posts a comment.

[webcache.googleusercontent.com]

Jeremyah · 39 weeks ago

Good point overall, and an enjoyment to read.

However, one thing that most of us Christians (which should be understood as FOLLOWERS of Jesus and his teachings, right?) fail to consider is that Jesus was quite serious about the fact that our heavenly Father really will feed and clothe us if we actually STOPPED working for pay, choosing instead to offer our service to the world solely out of love (remember, "God is love" 1st John 4).

Imagine the truly revolutionary revival that would occur if more Christians took this teaching seriously enough to "drop out" of the world and INTO the service of God---full time! After all, that's what it means to actually "live by faith". ;)

lookupwaytothesky@gmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The name looks familiar, huh?

If you revert back to my earlier post you'll notice Mr Griffiths mentioned speaking to an American called Jeremy.

I'd say it's very likely that ''Jeremyah'' is in fact Jeremy Kronmiller, formerly of the Jesus Christians cult.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2012 12:50AM by Apollo.

Date: May 06, 2012 01:03AM

Googling that email address also leads us to another site where they have posted an appeal for somewhere to park their RV.

[webcache.googleusercontent.com]

Post ID 19433091
Type WANTED
Subject Looking for a place to park a 25 ft RV
Location Near or around Downtown LA
Description Hi all! My twin, his wife, and I are traveling artist/missionaries, (don't worry, we won't preach to you!) living in our RV and were just curious to see if anyone had a decent place to park our home-on-the-road. Preferrably near Metro train lines. We'd be happy to offer free work to help out from time to time as well. The best way to reach us is:
lookupwaytothesky@gmail.com

Love and peace---
Date Mon Apr 2 15:13:50 2012

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This person also happens to have a twin which would suggest it is in fact the Kromiller twins, accompanied by Grace.

It looks like zeuszor was correct when he made this post a couple of months ago.

zeuszor
Didn't Grace and one of the Kronmilloer twins recently marry, as well? Last April, I think it was.

Date: May 06, 2012 01:16AM

Grace is with the Catholic Workers in L.A. now.

Here is something about it that is still online (notice how it refers to him as a JC):

[newhomeless.soup.io]

We were privileged to host the wedding Catholic Worker Grace Hill-Speed and Jesus Christian Jayme Kronmiller, at our regular Wednesday liturgy. We wish them Joy on there future adventures!

Date: May 06, 2012 03:17AM

They have previously posted a small blog titled “Lauryn Hill -Mystery of Iniquity [All Falls Down] MTV Unplugged”.

[www.youtube.com]

This whole album has been a huge inspiration over the years to the authors of this blog. We obviously can’t speak for Lauryn Hill, but many ideas she shares thru her music often speaks OUR mind(s)…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, if you visit the JCs forum and read part 16 of ''Joe's Story'' he says this:

[jesuschristians.com]

That Sunday, Reinhard drove towards Arizona while Jeremy and I discussed what I thought of my trial week experience so far. We also played music as we covered the miles. Jeremy showed me an album from Lauryn Hill which featured a good message. He had acquired a CD of the MTV sponsored Unplugged album, through a trade for Survivors at one of the universities. I found it easy to get along with Jeremy, because we had such common tastes.

Quite a coincidence, huh?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2012 03:21AM by Apollo.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.