Current Page: 56 of 115
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay (thread 2)
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: September 11, 2011 09:48PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
This clearly shows that cults are not just a magnet for those seeking spiritual shelter from the darkness of this world, but also attract perverts, criminals and other predatory characters that are motivated to prey upon the former who are encouraged by the leaders and the cults themselves to be more open, to let their guards down or to let go wherever the spiritual guidance leads them to, thus become more vulnerable and easier to manipulate. This maybe is one aspect of religious cults that is oftentimes overlooked.

Another wise observation from "Dharmabum",

[forum.culteducation.com]

Pollyanna
"I might add that we are also very proud of our own children and their achievements. In fact, parental substitution is what Dave and Cherry seem to have provided very effectively to their recruits over the years."

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 11, 2011 10:15PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Thank you for the all information here, Zeuszor....evidentiary issues appear to frequently stymie prosecution in a number of cases.....cults, to my mind, need to be subject to the same quality of policing resources that organized crime merits.....as they are effectively the same thing.

You are welcome. Indeed they are effectively the same thing, and RICO statutes (or a given country's equivalent statutes) may be applicable in many instances.

But I guess in the case of the McKays, we'll probably never know. They went on their cruise and then disappeared.

"Parental substitution" huh? They ditched the kids and then took off! It's outrageous!

Date: September 12, 2011 10:15PM

It would be like Patty Hearst's kidnappers, glibly claiming that they selflessly offered the young lady, services of "parental substitution".....

Date: September 13, 2011 03:07AM

Mal, you are so full of hate. Can't you think of just one nice thing to write of Dave?

Date: September 13, 2011 07:40AM

There are a couple of (historical) "nice things" that might be observed.....however "bad things" are all that come to mind, these days....

When McKay writes;

The most consistent, though unsubstantiated, claim against the Jesus Christians was always that parents were being treated unkindly. However, even in the most extreme case, where a Jesus Christian was almost killed in a murderous assault, the core of the complaint was that a 17 year old boy started calling his parents by their first names, instead of calling them Mom and Dad.

[www.jesuschristians.com]

Here McKay, deliberately ignores repeated accusations of

Welfare Fraud - (over decades from falsely claiming and "persuading" other members to deceitfully obtain Unemployment Benefits and of course the "Carers" pension charade and Cherry with her disposable cane of more recent years)

Fraud and Misrepresentation - McKay (and his empire) have robbed those who committed to him of thousands of dollars, their body organs and years of their lives in a scam where they have been denied any propriety rights in the organization (a "business partnership") that they purportedly forsook all to, as they have also been repeatedly denied the right to redress the fabricated dismissals of those who have questioned McKay, due for example, to the utter lack of any procedural justice in the dealings of McKay with those under his direction. Fabricated misrepresentation of the nature of his organization to the press and the wider world.

Lack of financial transparency - McKay has registered his cult in Australia in his name, under an Australian Business Number and should be obliged to submit his cult's finances to processes of independent audit for the purposes of Tax Assessment and Liability as an Employer

False Witness and Contempt of Court - The fabrication of complaints against the Johnsons (that Joe unwittingly admitted to), the ongoing deceitful invective that we witness in McKay's statement above ("almost killed", "murderous assault") the purloining of the money directed by the courts in America, I believe, to be placed in a purported rehabilitation fund for Reinehardt that were instead directed towards McKay's recent cruise in the Pacific.

Libel and stalking - Betty Ngorge's father was subject to a sustained campaign of harrassment, as was David Lowe and by McKay's own admission, he arranged for his disciples to record entrants and vehicular license plate numbers at a notable anti-cult seminar, he had attempted to "gate-crash".

Failure to report the activities of a pedophile (obliged under Australian Law)

Incitement to Suicide ?(...I would appreciate hearing more from those familiar with Vicki's overall circumstances and specific details of departure)

McKay is otherwise right in that he has treated parents "unkindly" (for example instructing me to threaten never to speak to my mother again, unless she refrained from making any critical comments to the media....a phone call I delivered with McKay standing immediately beside me, listening to every word I said) by purposely poisoning the minds of his disciples against the friends and family that they previously had (denigrating them as "threats" to the true faith),....although his gross understatement of what he has engaged in, informs us that he is still Satanically criminal at heart.

...as we have seen on many other occasions, the "Wanker Extraordinaire" (to judge him by his very own teachings) here seeks to belittle his critics by falsely impugning their challenges with implications of mediocrity......and instead simply provides further evidence of the sociopathic communication (Avoidance/Reductionism) that he lives by......

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2011 08:02AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: September 13, 2011 07:50AM

The most consistent, though unsubstantiated, claim against the Jesus Christians was always that parents were being treated unkindly. However, even in the most extreme case, where a Jesus Christian was almost killed in a murderous assault, the core of the complaint was that a 17 year old boy started calling his parents by their first names, instead of calling them Mom and Dad

How was hyper hypocritical "parent" McKay treated??? I can recall Kevin, Sheri, Gary and Christine....all addressing him as "Pop", "Dad" or "Father"

The "Year Zero" technique (courtesy Pol Pot) of destroying "competing authority" by removing even their title of address, is a perversion that McKay only inflicts upon others....NOT an indignity of course.....that he ever applied to himself!

Date: September 13, 2011 08:31AM

Do you consider Dave and Cherry to be your friends in any sense, Mal?

And further, what would to say to anybody who might describe Dave as his "friend"?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2011 08:44AM by zeuszor.

Date: September 13, 2011 08:54AM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
The most consistent, though unsubstantiated, claim against the Jesus Christians was always that parents were being treated unkindly. However, even in the most extreme case, where a Jesus Christian was almost killed in a murderous assault, the core of the complaint was that a 17 year old boy started calling his parents by their first names, instead of calling them Mom and Dad

How was hyper hypocritical "parent" McKay treated??? I can recall Kevin, Sheri, Gary and Christine....all addressing him as "Pop", "Dad" or "Father"

The "Year Zero" technique (courtesy Pol Pot) of destroying "competing authority" by removing even their title of address, is a perversion that McKay only inflicts upon others....NOT an indignity of course.....that he ever applied to himself!

Dave McKay is simply a piece of human filth in my eyes, and I see no good thing in him. Any positive attribute he might possess, he consistently uses to evil ends.

To me, he is only a "human being" in the strictest sense of the term. But he is a man without a soul, a man with no humanity in him.

He is a bad man, an evil man, a man that will be missed by nobody (other than his diehard apologists) when he dies.

I do not have to try to love him, I do not have to try and empathize with him, and neither does anybody else.

Date: September 13, 2011 07:26PM

Friends in any sense?

I was never close to Cherry and can't help but be pleased at the shell of a human she has become, forever repressing herself in order to avoid conflict with her husband....until really she has simply committed psychological suicide.

David and I were very close for the first couple of months in the JC's...but it eventually "unravelled" as I failed to please consistently enough (and I think, even more than I was aware of it, David sensed that I somehow continued to "reserve my judgement" about him).....

As you have noted yourself Zeuszor, David is incapable of having anything that we might call a "friendship".....and those who consider McKay a friend (clearly then, having some "useful purpose" for McKay in his demented little mind) are dealing with nothing other than a "mask"...possibly they are either foolishly gullible or they are, in turn, supremely insecure themselves and somehow need McKay's "approval"....Zoe Briggs springs to mind...

Date: September 13, 2011 09:26PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
...possibly they are either foolishly gullible or they are, in turn, supremely insecure themselves and somehow need McKay's "approval"....Zoe Briggs springs to mind.

Still seeking his approval, you say...? It's one thing to leave the cult, and quite another for the cult to leave you. Do you think that this assessment may apply to some of the personalities involved with the XJC crowd?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2011 09:30PM by zeuszor.

Current Page: 56 of 115

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.