Current Page: 13 of 115
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay (thread 2)
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: August 14, 2011 11:22PM

And who was Recently Departed? The person who claimed they had info on paedophilia within the JCs cult and would pass it on if I would kindly provide my phone number (as if i'm that gullible), and who claimed Sisi is a ***** who had been pestering them about what kind of underwear they were wearing.

I was having none of it. I immediately contacted Blackhat with my concerns. Both of us thought it was Al.

I know Nick admitted he set the whole thing up (obviously because he thought I was zeuszor and was trying to catch me out) but he claimed he wasn't responsible for the actual postings. I can understand if they were trying to catch me out because they thought I was a previously banned poster but why the nonsense about Sisi? My guess is it was probably Sisi herself (or Glen) who was responsible for those postings.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2011 11:25PM by Apollo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: August 14, 2011 11:29PM

Has some nasty association that Phrenology.

From the same site:

'Furthermore, fascist ideologies like Nazism have misused some elements of craniometry in the framework of their infamous racist doctrines. These theories, albeit completely distinct from scientific Phrenology, have given a very bad name to the science.'

I don't want someone deciding my character or fate by virtue of the bumps on my head, most of which were honestly aquired.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: August 14, 2011 11:37PM

It all gets a bit daft, these cloak and dagger games.
With so many ID's to juggle how does the person know who they are themselves?

Date: August 14, 2011 11:39PM

Having now read Amused' latest post on the xjcs I think it could be Kevin OR Gary. It certainly appears to be an ex member who knows their stuff. If you look through Amused' posting history, in the space of two years only Glen has asked who they are. That seems a bit odd. When I joined their forum almost everyone wanted to know who I am. Of course if it was Gary or Kevin then there would be no need to ask who Amused is because the regulars would most likely already know. Amused is also the first person to publicly challenge the theory that Dave is being sheltered by a family member, hmmmmm.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2011 11:40PM by Apollo.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 14, 2011 11:54PM

Stoic
six foot under, would personally suit me

Yes, I could dance a jig that day too.

I thought Amused was Kevin for a while but then decided not, for some reason. I really don't care who it is, TBH.

Your inbox is full, Malcolm.

Me neither. I could not care less about some anonymous coward who wants to put me down. I'd have much more respect for Amused if this person would come out in the open with thier identity before they start talking trash. Until then, Amused is just another busybody troll as far as I am concerned.

Today in a Cambridge church I had the honor and privilege of meeting and shaking the hands of the eighth and ninth great grandsons of Jonathon Edwards, American theologian and revivalist. That's the truth. We all sang this song together as the service concluded. Beautiful to me, it was.

For The Beauty Of The Earth Hymn

For the beauty of the earth,
For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth
Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise
This our grateful hymn of praise.

For the beauty of each hour
Of the day and of the night,
Hill and vale, and tree and flower,
Sun and moon and stars of light,

For the joy of human love,
Brother, sister, parent, child,
Friends on earth, and friends above,
Pleasures pure and undefiled,

For each perfect gift of thine,
To our race so freely given,
Graces human and divine,
Flowers of earth and buds of heaven,

For thy Church which evermore
Lifteth holy hands above,
Offering up on every shore
Her pure sacrifice of love,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2011 11:55PM by zeuszor.

Date: August 14, 2011 11:58PM

It's certainly someone who would like to remain anonymous. As far as i'm aware this is the first (ex member?) who has chosen not to reveal their identity. Maybe they have something to lose, like a relationship with their father?

Date: August 15, 2011 12:00AM

(Oh dear...if it's Kevin!......I may have to be slightly more diplomatic in future then....)

More's the pity that Roberts, Anthony and McKay can "roam" the world freely (even if circumspectly)....incarceration would far better "become" them.

No doubt the next generation of "Roberts", "Anthonys" and "McKays" are unhatching from the chrysalis, as we write....it would be nice to see these "two bit" cult operators treated with a little more rigour by law enforcement agencies...

Date: August 15, 2011 12:04AM

Yes, but Anthony and Roberts never did anything that was against the law, anything prosecutable, as far as I am aware. It's not illegal to be a hyper-religious control freak. They never crossed that line into overt criminality, as far as I know. Newton and Golwalla (and probably the McKays, too) did.

Date: August 15, 2011 12:05AM

Thank you Zeuszor...some beautiful lyrics there....and here is another "hymn" like number, from none other than Yusuf Islam....

[www.youtube.com]

Date: August 15, 2011 12:06AM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
(Oh dear...if it's Kevin!......I may have to be slightly more diplomatic in future then....)

Why is that, Mal? You don't owe him, WE don't owe him any deference, in my opinion.

Current Page: 13 of 115

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.