Re: "Jesus Christians," Dave McKay, the "Truth Believers", "cult"
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: July 17, 2013 09:16AM

Just a thought.

"John has a long mustache" "John has a long mustache"

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 17, 2013 09:47PM

A brilliant analysis of the personality of a monster there, Zeuszor! The chaotic rambling of the man in the messages prior to their orchestrated disappearance DO have an insane logic to them....as there is never any objective truth (e.g. Freeganism can be "worthwhile" one day and "worthless" the next) ONLY whatever happens to be McKays opinion on any matter, the only "consistency" that need be kept is up to the moment referencing of McKay's feelings on any given subject.

McKay "labels" particular trains of thought as insincere among those subject to his direction (thus seeking to pre-empt any challenges to his will) just as he "labels" people external to his control such as in his attempt to defame the standing of Sue and Zoe in their contributions to Wikipedia. As Zeuszor has stated a cold, cold man who is probably now incapable of a genuine non manipulative relationship with any other individual...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2013 09:53PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 18, 2013 03:23AM

Thank you for your compliment, Mal.

Like I've always said: I'd rather be faulted for going too far in expressing my opinions with respect to DM and his activities, than to be faulted for standing by, saying and and doing nothing about him. That's how I see it.

Date: July 19, 2013 05:19AM

zeuszor
Thank you for your compliment, Mal.

Like I've always said: I'd rather be faulted for going too far in expressing my opinions with respect to DM and his activities, than to be faulted for standing by, saying and and doing nothing about him. That's how I see it.

You could certainly never be accused of taking a back seat, zeuszor.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank both you and Malcolm for your efforts over a number of years. When others have walked away, you and Malcolm stood firm. I commend you both for that.

I believe you have been justified in your committed pursuit of a deeply disturbed and dangerous individual.

Date: July 19, 2013 10:15AM

Yes, I myself have been involved in the JC discussion(s) here for about seven years now (since the autumn of '06 I think). It's been a long, long road. Most of the time, I wish I'd never heard of the JCs.

Thank you for your validation, and for your compliments, Apollo. Salut!

Date: July 23, 2013 09:26AM

More on the Gianstefani's departure:

[makingitreal.wix.com]

Background to the London project:
Written by Sue.

For a year before and during the reunion of the Jesus Christians in Australia in 2010, Sue Co-produced (with Alf) a film called "The Tyrant Within".

After Roland and I were kicked out of the Jesus Christian community in Australia (run by Dave Mckay), we had endeavoured to maintain as good a relationship as possible with the JC's from the same community in England.

Since we were no longer in the community, but were working with the JC's quite closely, we had invested all that was left of our finances into getting an Italian translation done for the film, The Tyrant Within, with the plan to take them to Italy over the winter after they were delivered. (We have a veg oil powered motorhome and people give us donations for the literature and DVD's when we distribute them). The finished DVD's were delivered to the JC's (led by Dave Mckay) in London on the day the community decided to go underground, but we were not permitted to get copies. A few weeks after the JC's had gone underground, in November 2010, after we had saved up some more money, I wrote to all the different members and teams of the JC community for the first time since their decision to go underground, to ask to buy some of the new DVD's (that I had co-produced).

You can read that correspondance here;

[makingitreal.wix.com]

Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 10:49 AM
To: David McKay ; USTeam
Cc: Fran and Kim ; UK team ; Alan Wright ; Alf Simon ; Baz Ross ; casey casey ; Cherry McKay ; Paul & Ulrike ; Roving Wombat ; Simon z ; Trevor Brown ; Oz Team ; Jeremy Kronmiller
Subject: re more lit?

Hi everyone,

Any chance of buying some of the new DVD’s here in the UK?

Hope all is well for you all,

Love, Sue (Roland and Dann).

We weren't sure what response we would get. The only response we had was from Paul and Ulrike who sent us the fake form letter that Dave had written, saying the community had officially disbanded and no longer existed. This was an obvious snub directed at us and a clear message that we could no longer buy literature off them.

You can read that correspondance here;

[makingitreal.wix.com]

Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 1:48 PM
To: This Computer

The following is a computer-generated response.

The Jesus Christians have officially disbanded. This letter is probably not really for you. However, their website is still available, where you can read all that you need to know about them and their beliefs. Please read it and pray about what God wants you to do.

These are dangerous times, and only those who are ready to "count the cost" and pay the price are going to survive spiritually. Lukewarmness is not enough. If you have a Bible, please read what Jesus said to the multitudes who came to him in Luke 14: 25-35.

A forum has been created for people who write to this address, so that if you wish to make contact with others who have been influenced by the teachings of Jesus, you can do so, at least temporarily, here:

[therock.yap365.com]

If you are the one in a million who is ready to "forsake all" for God, then pray that he leads you to others who are similarly committed.

But don't let anything stop you from practicing the teachings of Jesus right now. Jesus said that anyone who hears his teachings and does not obey them is like a foolish person building their house on the sand. He said the way that leads to life is narrow and very few will find it. Pray that you may be one of those few.

We figured that not letting us buy the DVD's was another way of Dave trying to punish us. We later read after Alan left the community and showed us what Dave had said, that Dave had TOLD members not to reply to our request for more literature, and had instructed the UK team that if we were to turn up at their storage unit asking for the new DVD's, we were not to be given them, but only given older material to get rid of us. Fran was the only one (to our knowledge) who voiced any disagreement to that decision.

You can read that correspondence here: NOT UPLOADED YET

So we used all the money we had to order a small print run of our first independent publication in December 2010. That was the time of the heavy and crippling snow in London, and our booklets were not able to be delivered for a whole month. During that moneyless month we offered to do freework, which is when we started this gardening project. We have since received God's miraculous provision and blessing abundantly, and the project has continued to this day.

Such is what happens when you live by faith!

Date: August 01, 2013 04:12AM

Many interesting pictures have recently been added to the JC wiki page as well; look around and see:

[en.wikipedia.org]

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 01, 2013 06:29AM

Wikipedia is not a reliable resource.

See [en.wikipedia.org]

"Wikipedia cannot guarantee the validity of the information found..."

Cutl members and apologists have edited the material at Wikipedia and many of the pages reflect that bias.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 02, 2013 07:53PM

See [www.cultnews.com]

The Rick A. Ross Institute for the Study of Destructive Cults, Controversial Groups, and Movements has officially changed its name to The Cult Education Institute for the Study of Destructive Cults, Controversial Groups and Movements.

The new domain name entry point and gateway to the Internet archives of the institute will soon be culteducation.com.

The Cult Education Institute archives is a library of information about destructive cults, controversial groups and movements, which was initially launched in 1996 and has continued to be under construction and expansion for the past 17 years.

The public message board attached to the The Cult Education Institute will soon only be accessible through the domain name culteducation.com. More than 100,000 entries from the former members of destructive cults, controversial groups and movements and others concerned has accumulated at the board over the past decade. The message board content continues to grow daily and it serves as a free speech zone for those who wish to share their insights and concerns about the topics listed.

Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay (thread 2)
Date: August 22, 2013 09:47PM

Dave McKay is selfish, narcissistic, committed to his own pleasure, and committed to the feeding of his own grandiose self-image, no matter what it might cost anybody else. Never forget that. "Dialog" with him at your own risk.

What it boils down to, is that David hates anything or anybody that he cannot control.

DM derives pleasure from manipulating people, period. John has a long mustache. If he figures he can take someone down the garden path by exploiting some ambiguity of language, then he will. But if that doesn't work, he has no problem with out and out deceit. It doesn't matter to him, the only point is to get a reaction.

His behavior is similar to that of serial murderers, who, once in custody, pretend to wish to divulge information about unsolved crimes, but really don't want anything but attention. He loves to make folks dance.

He isn't concerned with his own credibility, just with exerting control over other people, whether it's by enraging them, or deceiving them, or as he must do in his work exploiting people's misery, feigning empathy.

The only goal for him is to get a response that he feels he controlled. John has a long mustache. It's all about control and nothing about dialogue with David.

He is only a "human being" in a strict, biological sense of the term. But in a very real sense he has no humanity. He is one of the coldest persons that you will ever run into, so to speak.

Current Page: 113 of 115

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.