Current Page: 78 of 115
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay (thread 2)
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 19, 2011 06:58PM

[www.talktalk.co.uk]

Heart failure---just ironic or divine justice do ya think?

Oops, try this one Zeuszor, kind of our hymn:

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2011 07:05PM by Stoic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 19, 2011 08:08PM

Stoic
I am a very patient stoic, and rarely move until I feel impelled to do so.
I have never graced the xJC's forum and did not in fact ever turn on Anita--she was attempting to manipulate information out of me that I was not inclined to freely volunteeer--I responded in kind, as is my wont.

Looking back I don't think that was the case at all. I think you created a huge drama out of nothing, similar to how you behaved last week.

Stoic
Corboy pretends to an understanding of sociological theory, perhaps he/she should bone up on this one:

Care to elaborate?

Date: December 19, 2011 08:15PM

Care to elaborate?

No Point, Apollo. You either study up yourself or not. Explanations are theoretical, not use on the ground at all--I personally test everything in the field, so to speak.

Just made that way, I guess.

Edit: You can think what you like Apollo---no skin off my nose. I always chose to think exactly as I like, with no regard to your thoughts at all.

I'm not in the habit of playing games, I just like banging music.

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2011 08:29PM by Stoic.

Date: December 19, 2011 08:38PM

And don' forget the Joker:

[www.youtube.com]

I'm sure that Mrs Johnson has already demonstrated that she is more than capable of dealing with a few harassing phone calls turning up on her doorstep. Does she really need a mock McHaggis anonymous poster on an unrelated public forum tipping her the wink?
If you truly cared, Apollo, you would look her up in the phone book yourself and give her a bell--Alexander Graham--so punny me.

Talk about a drama queen.

Date: December 19, 2011 09:49PM

Here ya go, Apollo.
There's a great film on the terrestrial telly over Crimble--'Eyes Wide Shut' from the late great Stanley Kubrick ( who was working on a film about Napoloean before he died--sadly never realised)

You should catch it if you are in the UK. Even Manchester gets the bog-standard BBC.

Its even relevant and on topic, starring Tom Cruise and his then wifey. A bit slow, but then Kubrick was a true artist and packed a lot into his medium.
Tom Cruise is a doctor who gets involved in marital infidelity and all the tit for tat that entails--and winds up in a dangerous cult. (oddly, makes me think of that conflict theory again--but then so does everything at the moment)

How ironic is that for $cientologists everywhere?

And Tom Cruise is still a True Believer? Promoting this Hollywood garbage on red carpets everywhere? How thick can he be? That's got to be a ten plank jobbie at least.

The film bombed, I believe, but that is not likely to have worried Stanley overmuch, he was a forward thinking director.

I'm going to watch it, maybe even twice as I have the DVD somewhere----I'll be thinking of you as I do, anyway.
RIP Stanley Kubrick.

On topic enough for ya, mock McHaggiss and mock moderator?

I have a new private passsion--or at least an old one revived---British birds of prey, which are under threat from foreign poachers according to my newspaper.
Remembering a wee birdie that once took my heart, a harrier hawk if I remember rightly. A true joy to watch that birdie hunt, 'standing,' before the long drop and kill.

Still think this is DSM, Apollo?

Date: December 19, 2011 10:29PM

My goodness, Stoic. That was quite a rant.

I never thought you'd be the type to resort to petty stereotypical name calling. Next you'll be teasing me for wearing a ''skirt'', tut tut.

We've witnessed quite a dramatic change in your posting style over the last week. Almost as if it's a totally different person. I have no idea who you are but you do appear to have a split personality, or maybe you just drink too much, who knows...

Still think i'm just another of Rick's sock puppets, Stoic?

Date: December 20, 2011 07:37PM

Top o the mornin to you, Stoic!

I heard paracetamol works a treat. Some even suggest swallowing a raw egg.

Thank you for the Tom Cruise recommendation. So thoughtful of you!

I enjoyed it with a deep fried Mars Bar, washed down with a bottle of Irn Bru, and of course, a wee dram. Ye canny beat it luv!

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 20, 2011 09:08PM

To whom it may concern:

Please stay on topic.

The topic of this thread is the "Jesus Christians" group led by Dave McKay.

Stoic has lost pre-approved status.

Off topic posts will not be approved and will not appear on this thread.

Date: December 23, 2011 12:33AM

Stoic may well have some good reasons behind the general "gist" of any recent comments....I'm sure that he would not comment superflously...

Taking the 5th of November, last year, as the point of dissolution (McKay of course endeavouring to have his "cronies" continue to serve him, selling his empire (such as it is) without now having to bother himself in the slightest any longer about them)...this little tidbit:

Hi all! 27/09/2011 07:03
My name is David, from Nairobi, Kenya. Just read the 'survivors' trilogy and decided am interesterd in some more truth. Lets hope God shows me the way through this place...It will be my pleasure interracting with you all....cheers!

[www.jesuschristians.com]

informs us that in the course of some eleven months, of presumable ongoing distribution, the remnants in Kenya (Casey, Robin & Christine at a minimum I'd say) have managed to elicit a single "initial enquiry" to lay before the feet of Lord and Master McKay...

That this reply has also only appeared quite recently....(in much the same time as McKays' latest posting)....makes my cynical old self, suspect that it is intended to circumvent any wider questions about WHY the distribution of millions of items of JC literature has been so INEFFECTIVE in "witnessing for Christ" .... (e.g. eliciting a measurable response)...my guess? Well....

....when the organization itself, is corrupt and self-seeking,
I would think that there is no longer a "message" much worth distributing...

(Take for example this pathological lie from the latest self-misrepresentation "However, the crunch would come whenever we would offer them freedom to either choose what literature to distribute, or to write their own;...."

[www.jesuschristians.com]

the OVERWHELMING majority of the JC literature is purely McKay regurgitating the idea's of others(i.e. Berg), that he sought to sell for the purposes of establishing his own "spiritual credibility", no-one was "free" to distribute anything that was not directly related to selling the JC's directly or indirectly creating undeserved "good press"....I wrote a single tract over the course of three and a half years, "Lombardi finds a job" which McKay was transparently threatened by (I had "usurped" my role) and then gratiutiously and loudly "edited" it for the sole reason of being able to prove to me(and the others in the Christians), that I remained dependent upon him...it was not worth the grief that it brought upon me, to continue this effort.....I am aware of Kevin penning another single tract over that time, otherwise not a soul....the show always WAS nothing other than McKay and McKay alone!!)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2011 12:34AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: December 24, 2011 09:51PM

Distributing literature is simply David's way of supporting his lazy lifestyle. As the author of the literature the proceeds will invariably end up in his back pocket. David (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') claims to be in semi-retirement so when he's at home with his feet up the money is still rolling in. Members have been known to work 8-12 hours per day, 6 days a week, earning anything up to $100 per day. They do not earn a wage, instead they receive $5 pocket money per week. Ultimately they are slave employees in David's unlawful tax free ''bookstore''.

Current Page: 78 of 115

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.