Current Page: 77 of 115
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay (thread 2)
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 14, 2011 10:43PM

Stoic:

I don't understand the pattern of your recent posts.

You should be on topic.

Is something wrong?

What's up?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 15, 2011 10:05AM

"...Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do." Luke 12

"In nothing be anxious; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God" Philippians 4

Date: December 15, 2011 10:26AM

Another evidence of the fall of the House of McKay (should yet a further be needed) is that McKay has lost his "connectivity" to other languages...try clicking on the "preferred language" option in the top right corner of the JesusChristians website....only the Polish link is open...the (Japanese Server?) for the Spanish, German and French is down....

(Take a bow, Stoic!)

...while this could arguably be a "cost saving" measure....try registering on the JC site and mailing off a message in a European language to him, and see what happens (e.g. "usted es un cabrón estúpido, ¿no es así!" )....the twit could be "innundated" almost effortlessly now as McKay has somehow seemingly LOST ACCESS to Reinehardt, Ulrike, Fran and all the other members who would previously be able to reply on his behalf....Why might that be, one wonders?

God bless you for your contribution to this, Stoic!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2011 10:27AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 18, 2011 11:03PM

Is something wrong?

Apologies, moderator, I have been extremely annoyed of late. I do not appreciate people who try to dig information out of me that I am unwilling to volunteer myself--it makes me a tad aggressive. I don't like being snooped upon, period. I respect others when they ask me to keep their anonymity and get annoyed when that respect is not mutually reciprocated.

However, I am over that now, and feeling somewhat cooler. The anger did clear out a few confusions for me though, and I don't feel the need to approach the subject again--although I remain a private person who gives out personal information at my own convenience, no one elses.

Here's something for Zeuszor, who has similar eclectic tastes in music to my own, he will enjoy it I think, I certainly am enjoying it right now:

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 18, 2011 11:25PM

Thanks for the Joe Higgs, my dear.

Hey, I am just a passive bystander here at this point, pretty much. Did you ever post over at XJCs, Stoic?

Here's a groovy Sunday morning tune for you, my irascible and articulate associate:

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 18, 2011 11:57PM

I hope you're feeling a bit better now, Stoic. Let's try and stay on topic in future.

Glenn has been emailing me. He's looking for Mrs Johnson's phone number. Who knows what he's up to. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 19, 2011 12:05AM

Dude, my advice is to just ignore him. Don't even dignify the drama by responding to it at all.

Date: December 19, 2011 12:25AM

Yes, I usually do but I just thought I better make this public knowledge incase Mrs Johnson suddenly receives harassing phone calls. I wouldn't put anything past that nutjob. At least it's now on public record.

Date: December 19, 2011 06:24PM

Hi Stoic,

You may not feel the need to approach the subject again, however, I do.

Who has been trying to dig information out of you?

I hope you are not referring to me. I have absolutely no interest in knowing your private details.

I do find it slightly odd how you've suddenly turned on me, totally out of the blue, and without warning. Very similar to how you turned on Anita, actually.

Do you have any explanation whatsoever for the previous page?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2011 06:25PM by Apollo.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 19, 2011 06:52PM

I am a very patient stoic, and rarely move until I feel impelled to do so.
I have never graced the xJC's forum and did not in fact ever turn on Anita--she was attempting to manipulate information out of me that I was not inclined to freely volunteeer--I responded in kind, as is my wont.

There are more ways of relating in the world than those advocated by the christian nostrum 'turn the other cheek' (although that also has a place)

Corboy pretends to an understanding of sociological theory, perhaps he/she should bone up on this one:

[en.wikipedia.org]

Its the Murphy's again:

[www.youtube.com]

Here' something on topic, obliquely anyway. Kim Jong Il has dropped off this mortal coil at last, or so my google tells me.
One for the good guys.

Current Page: 77 of 115

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.