Current Page: 67 of 115
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay (thread 2)
Posted by: Lord Haw Haw ()
Date: November 22, 2011 10:38PM

I travel extensively for my work. I come across many different groups, especially in Australia, The United States and The United Kingdom.

It is amazing how many have popped up. I have my own experience with a religious cult about 6 years ago.

I scanned through this thread, and recognise this group from the streets, handing out books. They were pleasant enough, people in sales positions usually are. And it only cost me $5,so I cannot complain.

From the looks of this thread they have split up. I guess that is a good thing,pity it was not before their son Ricky,if i recall from a doco killed himself after years of sexual abuse.

Why must groups,always use Christian terms that make fellow Christians look bad, first they call themselves Children of God and end with Jesus Christians.

Wish they would stop with names that bring shame to Jesus the Christ

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 22, 2011 11:37PM

Welcome Lord Haw Haw and thank you for your observations....

...of course, without the constant and gratuitous references to "Christ",
these bleating shams would only (as they know all too well) be all the more readily seen for what they are...

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: November 23, 2011 04:39AM

Welcome Lord Haw Haw,

The Jesus Christians have strong connections to the Children of God. The leader of the Jesus Christians ''Dave McKay'' spent several years in the Children of God and still shows a strong sense of loyalty towards that cult and their leader even to this day. Many believe Dave McKay modelled himself on Children of God leader ''Moses'' David Berg. It has even been suggested by various former members that Dave McKay idolises ''Moses'' David Berg. It has been well documented that one of Dave McKay's most cherished possessions is a letter he received from ''Moses'' David Berg. Rather disturbingly, both men share a very similar soft approach towards paedophilia. Please view the below thread for more info.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Date: November 23, 2011 05:32AM

Here is one of Dave McKay's most infamous quotes.

''But a better example is paedophilia. Kids are not FORCED to have sex, and yet society says it is wrong. I know, I know, they are not adults. But you see, we each have our restrictions that we think makes it wrong or doesn't make it wrong. And so what we decided to experiment with is just trying to follow the rules as we honestly and humbly think God wrote them.''

Date: November 23, 2011 06:43AM

As i appear to be confusing two different groups, which at the same time appear to have a connection, what i am about to say is my opinion only. I am not a child abuse expert, but I firmly beleive we are all alloweed an opinon.

No is no. It's a small word but with strong meaning.

I disagree with Mr Dave McKay and his flawed observation. How is he aware if children are forced or not. Quite a few media sources, show it appears the adult man or woman, will use threats to kill, threats against the family or physical abuse to get the child to comply. They would be terrified from such threats, so just becase they appear not to be forced, does not mean that they were not forced.

They are scared and terrified, even Thai child prostitutes dont want to do what they do, but are forced into it by greedy parents who need money and do not value their childrens lives.

Sex with a child is wrong, that is why it is a law. At least in the Western world, as many Asian and Muslim countries seem to be getting away with that every day by raping or marrying children. And people in their own governments seem to be turning a blind eye.

It is wrong Mr Dave Mckay, and no amount of spin is going to make it right. People who do this horrible act to children need to be dealt wth, i do not know if it a mental condition or not, but they need rehaboilitation and not a cheap slap on the wrist by some soft judge, who does not see taking the innocence of a child is a crime.

Date: November 24, 2011 02:09AM

I firmly agree Lord Haw Haw. We are dealing with a sick individual who has a VERY soft approach towards paedophilia.

Aswell as having a soft approach towards paedophilia Mr McKay also uses lines such as the one above in an attempt to justify how he and his group target minors. Mr McKay has been known to groom various young teenagers which often involves secret meetings without the parents consent. These young teenagers are then fully indoctrinated before being brainwashed into forsaking their family, friends and all their worldly possessions, which are sold with the money being brought into the group.

Mr McKay has even been known to welcome paedophile's into his cult and it is believed that a minimum of twenty children have been abused by members of the Jesus Christians. One of their former members was jailed for three-and-a-half years after abusing a minimum of 18 beggar children in India whilst selling Mr McKay's books, relatively unsupervised. More on that later.

Here's a couple more of Mr Dave McKay's most infamous quotes.

''Kids are not (as a general rule) PHYSICALLY forced to have sex by paedophiles, and yet society says it is wrong. I know, I know, they are not adults, and so the argument that any form of sex between "consenting adults" is okay does not apply to them.''

''The only "force" used by most pedophiles is their abuse of their superior power/experience/influence.''

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2011 02:15AM by Apollo.

Date: November 24, 2011 11:54AM

A strict duty of care needs to be dealt with. Whether it is a family unit, church or temple, school etc.

The safety of a child is the most important aspect.

Keep in mind Apollo, Mr Dave McKay, would not be the only person in the world to have this view. I do hope you are as passionate about bringing other soft on pedophiles to the same standard.

The Catholic Church, Islam and Fundamentalist Mormons, all have had major issues in reagds to child abuse claims. And they all need to be held unaccoutnable.

It appears Mr Dave McKay is a product of the world around us, where even our own senators and congressmen appear soft when it comes to child abuse and pedophillia.

Minors by all means can even say yes to sex. But it does not take away from the act, that adults, with an adult mentality need to know the law and that it is illegal to do such actions.

If anyone i knew touched one of my two kids, i would not be hesitant to use al my resources necessary to wreck them. Soft on pedophilles, tend to be that way as they have never experienced first hand the lasting affects it can have on a child.

If Mr Mckay knowingly let a pedophile, become a member, he has failed in his duty of care, and is no better than the man or woman who touched the children.

If he had no clue at the time when the member seeked memebrship, it is just sheer stupidity on his part, and our only hope was that this man or woman was never left alone with children. The example you do give Apollo, shows that he was left unattended.

Date: November 24, 2011 07:42PM

Lord Haw Haw
A strict duty of care needs to be dealt with. Whether it is a family unit, church or temple, school etc.

Keep in mind Apollo, Mr Dave McKay, would not be the only person in the world to have this view. I do hope you are as passionate about bringing other soft on pedophiles to the same standard.

The Catholic Church, Islam and Fundamentalist Mormons, all have had major issues in reagds to child abuse claims. And they all need to be held unaccoutnable.

It appears Mr Dave McKay is a product of the world around us, where even our own senators and congressmen appear soft when it comes to child abuse and pedophillia.

Minors by all means can even say yes to sex. But it does not take away from the act, that adults, with an adult mentality need to know the law and that it is illegal to do such actions.

If anyone i knew touched one of my two kids, i would not be hesitant to use al my resources necessary to wreck them. Soft on pedophilles, tend to be that way as they have never experienced first hand the lasting affects it can have on a child.

If Mr Mckay knowingly let a pedophile, become a member, he has failed in his duty of care, and is no better than the man or woman who touched the children.

If he had no clue at the time when the member seeked memebrship, it is just sheer stupidity on his part, and our only hope was that this man or woman was never left alone with children. The example you do give Apollo, shows that he was left unattended.

Dave McKay and the Jesus Christians HAVE failed in their duty of care. Protecting the safety of children has never been high up on their list of priorities. Protecting the image of the group will always take priority over everything else.

There's no doubt other denominations have their own issues regarding child abuse however in comparison to the size of the group (never above 30 at any one time) the Jesus Christians have been responsible for child abuse on a huge scale.

The abuser in question was a Mr Bruce Steel. Mr Steel was a known paedophile yet he was invited into the group before being sent to India to work in a two man team selling books. In which time he was able to abuse a minimum of 18 beggar children. The man confessed to the group however they did not report him to the police. He was instead sent back to Australia where a friend, who was not associated to the group, managed to convince him to hand himself into the police. There's absolutely no doubt Mr McKay failed in his duty of care.

Two other Jesus Christians are also known to have abused children. Neither has been reported to the police and one of them was sent to Kenya where he was allowed to work closely with vulnerable children. The Jesus Christians have a base in Kenya and they often work closely with children.

During Mr McKay's long association with the Children of God members of the group were often invited to stay at the McKay family home. This was at a time when the Children of God were notorious for ''flirty fishing'' and child abuse. Mr McKay was willing to risk the safety of his own children so that gives you an idea of the sort of individual we are dealing with here.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 24, 2011 09:54PM

Lord Haw Haw

Why not ask an ex-member of the cult about these issues? Lord Haw Haw, I'd love for you to you register at XJCs and ask them about some of these things. Let's see what kind of answers they give you. After all, they welcome free discussion there and I am certain that they'd be glad to field all of your queries. Nobody ever posts there anymore, so at least you'd be helping the admin to get his money's worth out of the software. Do you know the XJCs' URL? If not, here it is:

[jcs.xjcs.org]

[jcs.xjcs.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2011 09:57PM by zeuszor.

Date: November 24, 2011 10:17PM

I am also a member of the xjcs forum. I'm sure they would appreciate a new contributor. Let me know if you're interested in joining Lord Haw Haw and i'll speak to the administrator.

Current Page: 67 of 115

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.