Current Page: 47 of 115
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay (thread 2)
Date: August 28, 2011 12:24PM

“Some of the best weapons do not shoot.”

A VERY interesting little read there.....! Thank you, Stoic!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 28, 2011 08:41PM

Holy Moses. The East and Hudson Rivers are flooding, their respective flood-walls have been breached, and part of Lower Manhattan and Brooklyn are underwater now. High winds (about 75 mph) and heavy rain.

The eye of the hurricane is moving north, straight at NYC at about 25 mph. It is anticipated that the eye will be over Manhattan within a couple of hours from now.

I have not read the aforementioned piece in its entirety yet, Stoic, and thank you for distributing it here. But I read the intro and get the gist. PSYOPS stuff, I understand.

Some of the best weapons do not shoot. Hmm.

I'd tend to agree on the principle of it, but would argue that it's also true that some of the best weapons DO shoot.

If Rino and the boys had tried to pull something like that in my home state of TX instead of in CA, then he could have been killed and the law would have been on the property owner's side.

I am a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment and am not a pacifist.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2011 08:48PM by zeuszor.

Date: August 28, 2011 11:14PM

Guess who wrote the below quote?

"...I do not consider Hitler to be as bad as he is depicted. He is showing an ability that is amazing and seems to be gaining his victories without much bloodshed."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2011 11:27PM by zeuszor.

Date: August 29, 2011 12:11AM

To put a finer point on it: I am oriented more toward the non-aggression principle, over strict pacifism or non-violence in the Gandhian sense.

In other words, I would in principle agree with the idea of the application of violent force with respect to the defense of one's person, family, property, etc, nor would I preclude violence in all circumstances as a means of such defense.

Just wanted to make my position clear with respect to the use of violence as a means of the defense of one's home and property.

Date: August 29, 2011 09:00PM

All is well here. Sunny skies and about 65 degrees f. at the moment. Boston did not get hit as bad as those south of us.

By the time Irene got here, she'd been downgraded to a tropical storm as opposed to a hurricane. So we have no major flooding, none of that.

Virginia, North Carolina, Delaware: these coastal states were not as fortunate.

Last night I was watching the movie Valkyrie and it occurred to me: Hitler died by his own hand, in an underground bunker as Berlin was collapsing and the Russians were closing in.

This one is hiding in a motor home, that one is hiding in a bunker. Saddam Hussein was apprehended while hiding in a hole in the ground. In the end, they all die like drowning rats.

Claus von Stauffenberg, and Dietrich Bonhoeffer: these men are heroes, in my opinion.

Don't get in a twist, Semantics Police: I am not recommending that anybody try and do physical violence to Dave or his consort.

All I am expressing here is that I admire these men for putting their necks on the line in order to do something about it. They did more than just talk.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2011 09:05PM by zeuszor.

Date: August 30, 2011 07:22AM

David may well keep your observations as "proof" of the veracity of his deranged paranoia,

in the next psychological "labelling" exercise he wages against his critics.....

....if only anybody was still listening to him...!

Date: August 30, 2011 07:30AM

Of course he will. But so what? I'm not going to let him make me walk on tiptoes for him, you know?

Date: August 30, 2011 10:15AM

No, DON'T walk on tiptoes...I'm making the same point.....you can be as abrasively loud as you like....

...no one is listening in on McKay's petulant invention of himself, as victim any longer.....

Date: August 30, 2011 07:25PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
No, DON'T walk on tiptoes...I'm making the same point.....you can be as abrasively loud as you like....

...no one is listening in on McKay's petulant invention of himself, as victim any longer.....

Mal, I ain't never gonna let him make me walk on eggshells for him.

Date: August 31, 2011 05:32AM

STRENGTH THROUGH DISCIPLINE, STRENGTH THROUGH COMMUNITY, STRENGTH THROUGH ACTION!!!

Yeah, I caught that over there. Nice to know that somebody watched The Wave. I hope that you got something out of it.

Current Page: 47 of 115

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.