Current Page: 46 of 115
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay (thread 2)
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 27, 2011 07:59AM

Indeed. Agreed. Thank you for that, Apostate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 27, 2011 08:06PM

Hey, I just found out that I passed Intermediate Spanish. This hurdle completes my foreign language requirement.

Just twelve classroom credits to go and then my final thesis project, and by this time next year I"ll have a degree in Psychology, with a minor in Sociology.

Studies in tatters my foot. I'm actually in the top fifteen percent of my class, as a matter of fact.

Suck on that, Dave. What's your degree in, anyway, Dave? Oh yeah, that's right: you don't have one.

Silly me. Why would a man who already knows everything need a degree?

Date: August 27, 2011 09:08PM

Good Lord.

JFK and Logan airports have suspended all incoming and outgoing flights. Manhattan is being evacuated and everybody (other than emergency workers) has to be out of there by five p.m. EST.

Let that sink in for a second: Manhattan is being evacuated.

A few days ago we have an earthquake in Boston for the first time in, like, 100 years and then we get Irene on the East Coast right after that.

I've got half a mind to give all my money to Dave McKay and then hit the road for him in proclaiming that The End is Near.

Nah, on second thought I won't.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2011 09:13PM by zeuszor.

Date: August 28, 2011 01:01AM

Congratulations on your success in your Spanish studies....
and good luck with the rest of the units you require to complete your Psychology degree, Zeuszor...well done!

You'll need though, to find another false prophet to be duped by...as I cannot see any reference to earthquakes and hurricanes in the opening pages of the current edition of "Survivors" (..to be surreptitiously added in later, should there ever be another edition??)....you'll first have to wait for the nuclear holocaust (but do try to avoid Prospect Hills, Illinois, unless you can make it down into one of the fall out shelters)....and look out for the Tibetan front man, backed by the Russians (of course....who else, do you think would seriously finance their favourite Tibetan demagogue...Richard Gere?)

You could probably hit the road, in the meantime, and claim that:

The END is near....

(for David McKay)

Date: August 28, 2011 01:20AM

....ummm....a possible instance of odorless gangrene? (We can but hope!)

[www.jesuschristians.com]

Date: August 28, 2011 01:33AM

[www.guardian.co.uk]

...which is why another God forsaken, old coot, miserably living out his last few years in a tired old campervan......is also still worth a laugh!

A right old "plonker" if ever there were one....!

Date: August 28, 2011 07:53AM

Thanks Mal. It feels good, not having much undergrad coursework left.

L. Ron Hubbard died while alone in his motor home out in the California desert, after spending years in hiding. He wad old, sick, dirty and unkempt. Howard Hughes-style stuff.

May David McKay not meet so comfortable an end as that. Que Dios los tenga piedad de su alma.

Date: August 28, 2011 08:13AM

....I'd be very interested in hearing of the actual contents of your studies one day...

...and I'd be very interested in hearing a good deal less of McKay (God it is hard to "plough through" survivors...the turgid text is THAT atrocious!)

Retaining the JC site and deliberately starving the rest of the "graduates" from any access to it, is of course, intended to keep attention squarely focused on the demented twit....and no where else....even where there is nothing other than his pathetic self, now.... McKay can be roundly ignored, where there there is no one other than himself, endeavouring to downplay all the hateful, spiteful years of defrauding others, that he engaged in.....

It would be fitting if he met an end akin to Hubbard...having employed the scientologists as his legal "mercenaries" on more than a couple of occasions.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: August 28, 2011 08:19AM

...which is why another God forsaken, old coot, miserably living out his last few years in a tired old campervan......is also still worth a laugh!

“Some of the best weapons do not shoot.”

[jmw.typepad.com]

Date: August 28, 2011 08:48AM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
It would be fitting if he met an end akin to Hubbard...having employed the scientologists as his legal "mercenaries" on more than a couple of occasions.

Yes, that would be poetically ironic, would it not?

"When I despair I remember that all through history there have been tyrants & murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end they always fall. Think of it, always."
Mahatma Gandhi

Current Page: 46 of 115

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.