Current Page: 6 of 115
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay (thread 2)
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: August 10, 2011 07:22PM

It's hard to ignore some racist thug who's allowed to post freely on the xjcs whilst you've been banned for deleting his OFFENSIVE posts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 10, 2011 11:23PM

Reading Peter's testimony gives a fascinating (and disturbing) insight into the sick and twisted mind of Dave Mckay. Peter basically describes the grooming process step by step. It's interesting to note that one of the first stages in the grooming process is McKay encouraging the potential recruit to call their parents by their first name. If you read Joe's story you'll find he was also encouraged to do the same, and he was only 16-17 at the time. There's no more 'mum & dad' if you join the JCs. I find that deeply disturbing.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 11, 2011 05:25AM

Until RR's IT people get around to figuring out what happened, let's use this one as the main thread, OK? The Visual Archive is for just that, A/V stuff.

Date: August 11, 2011 05:33AM

I'm still having problems. It keeps randomly logging me out when I try to check my pm's. I've then got to switch my laptop off at the mains before I can log back in.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2011 05:34AM by Apollo.

Date: August 11, 2011 06:45AM

The JCs have not been successful in recruitment despite a serious increase in their recruitment methods such as DVDs, internet video posting, etc. I ascribe this to 2 things.

1) The amount of negative publicity available on the internet at the RR site, the xJC site, etc, and

2) Dave's recent departure from subtlety. His attacks and lies have become much more transparent to the average newcomer considering joining the group.

The solution to ending their own negative image generation is to get Dave to stop posting on their forum which can only be done by eliminating the forum. I don't believe this is a group-think decision, I believe it's Dave's own acknowledgment, which I see he mentioned some time ago that he is losing control of their forum. He knows that he could not stand firm in not responding to negative posts on his own forum, so the only solution is to eradicate his circus forum altogether.

The solution to stopping the external negative image is to try and convince the RR forum and the xJC forum that the JCs no longer exist, thus eliminating the need for negative press in those two venues.

I also believe a secondary reason for Dave's actions is to eliminate the potential for his own members to read negative posts on the internet also since I believe that he believes that some of the press might be responsible for recent members leaving.

I don't believe this has anything to do with dropping current members, reforming, etc. I believe it's a method to try and keep the current membership he has and also to allow a better chance for recruitment based upon:

If you compare the high tech recruitment methods (internet videos, DVD, forum, etc.) where he has a 99.9% failure rate because of the negative image those potential recruits see on the internet to a new low-tech (based solely on individual encounters, responses from his literature via snail-mail and email) he can increase his recruitment.

After all, a 20% success rate for individual encounters (say maybe a few hundred) with those who express interest via private mail and messaging would be much more successful than a .01% success rate for thousands encountered who have access to his forum, RR, xJCs, etc.

It's all a matter of reducing the risk of a potential convert finding out the truth about the JCs.

In regards to all the other propaganda about not using passports, money, etc, there are two scenarios I see possible, 1) It's all another BIG lie laced deception to mislead his critics or 2) Dave has finally reached a point to where his financial future is assured and he is willing to sacrifice some income to improve control because it did become apparent to many this summer, that there was a great loss of control when even his own members seemed to openly disagree with him on his handling of the little rose dilemma.

So if he takes away his members ability to use money, they won't have easy internet access and access to his detractors and to read what Dave is getting up to which usually results in a negative reflection on the JC cult which, I am sure that many of the members discuss among themselves. If they won't have passports, they won't have the ability to return to their love ones. I don't for one minute believe that Dave himself will EVER not have a passport or internet access, but I believe that now he exclusively will be the person that potential recruits communicate with via email. I believe the most negative aspect for his members distributing literature is the requirement that they solicit money in exchange for the literature. I believe they will STILL hand out his literature (possibly the only recruitment method left in their new low-tech policy) but might not solicit money as they did in the past (if they truly do plan to eliminate money-as far as the MEMBERS are concerned). This would make the distributing much less stressful for the members and also allow Dave to pacify his members concerning the major negative press they have already heard or read. Dave could still continue to receive and solicit donations privately through email connections that he has.

Cheers

Nomen Nescio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2011 06:46AM by Apollo.

Date: August 11, 2011 06:46AM

?

Date: August 11, 2011 06:59AM

This was an email I received back in January when the carnage was taking place. It's not me writing. I just thought it may be of interest.

Date: August 11, 2011 07:09AM

Interesting, interesting.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: August 11, 2011 04:16PM

This was an email I received back in January when the carnage was taking place. It's not me writing. I just thought it may be of interest.

That sounds a very good perspective, Apollo, wherever it came from. And it certainly fits the known evidence. 'Sleepers.' I do hope that the graduates are not yet so far gone that they are attempting to live totally without money and internet access. That would be cutting off one's nose to spite one's face.

A very devious Wanker Extraordinaire indeed.

Were you able to establish any further tenuous contact with Nomen?
Please feel free to disregard my question if it is perceived as impertinent in any way.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2011 04:18PM by Stoic.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: August 11, 2011 06:58PM

Interesting, interesting.

This one is good too, courtesy of Blackhat, by way of the xJC's:

[www.youtube.com]

Current Page: 6 of 115

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.