The Only True Church of Gawd (Inc)
Posted by: andrasnm ()
Date: August 07, 2011 10:52PM

This is a repost from another group/person - I hope you'd find this as illuminating and funny as I have....

"Since the lower protestantism that pillages across the US preaches the personal interpretation of the Bible, (i.e. the infamous Koran burning lunatic from FLA), I'll tell you this story. In Tempe, Arizona, there was a very funny occurrence some years ago. IN the same street, you had a 'church' named The Church of God Inc.. Close to it, there was another one called 'The True Church of God', and then there was a third one called The Only True Church of God...If you think it's funny wait, because there was The Real Only True Church of God...needless to say, a trickle-down of parishioners and loony parsons all playing the sanctimonious ego-trip game. These Real, One-And-Only True Churches of Gawd (incorporated) last only as long as their self appointed apostles.

Why do I tell you this ludicrous yet true story? If I may, I'll put on my Political Professor hat.

There happened many things between in the 18th and 19th century that led to Armageddon. One has to know the cycles of western schools. The Rosicrucians, for example, use a 111 year if memory doesn't fail me, I could be wrong in the exact amount. But it's basically an inhalation-exhalation, going out and withdrawing.

We here all know of the emissary Saint-Germain and his attempts to warn the French politicians of their incoming doom. But, few know that it actually worked, the warnings were indeed harkened, During the reign of Louis the XV the French naval Standard was a white flag: the absolute Purity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. France had become a constitutional monarchy before the Revolution.

BUT, Big Money/Mammon, hidden behind the Masons of London, had other plans, and threw sand in the wheels of the new system.

The king tried to flee so as to avoid being made an excuse for a civil war, and we know the rest.

After Master Louis-Claude de Saint-Martin there was a need to counter the degeneration of the Bourgeois Revolution which started in Boston in 1774, and under which we still live as we can see in the Arab Uprisings. The whole century went all over the west in an interminable cycle of civil and international wars, whereby the main aim of Mammon was to create a domino effect of weak governments who answered to it, The US went through it's own ' issues' after 1812. Only two countries in the east were spared the horrors: Japan and Thailand. Tibet was still in the Middle Ages so I'm not counting that one.

All the sacred tenements, all the connections of heaven and earth (in the Confucianism sense) between Government and People were broken, and handed to The Economy. All of the ancient Commons (consortiums, cooperatives), welfare, and guarantees for the benefit of the people were forsaken. The land and the money was taken confiscated from the NGO's. Where the great Ben Franklin GAVE freely his rod, goggles, bifocals, stove etc. to Mankind, scientific advances were for the benefit of the companies. Esoteric schools were the same.

As a preview to the 20th century conflagrations, HPB explains that the Ascended Masters of the White Brotherhood, (the very one that tried to make sense out of Medieval Europeans with Prester John), allowed for the first opening to the general population of the 'secrets'. Out of several openings to come, the last one was as near as 1987.

So Under the guidance or the real white brotherhood HPB created the Theosophical society, and published Isis Unveiled. Then Alphonse-Louis Condante a.k.a. Eliphas Levi, a French Kabbalist published Dogma and Ritual of High Magic, and a great hemorrhage of 'Initiates' ensued.

Much like the "only real true church of Gawd' and the investment bubbles of the junk bonds of the 80's and the .com of the 1990s and the Mortgages of the 00's, it became fashionable to be an initiate. The Manu Sinester started throwing useful idiots (greek; ignorants) into the playing field so as to confuse real seekers, from the real Teachings.

These useful idiots can be seen everywhere, in every country. And of course, they can be identified because THEY, and THEY alone, are the Keepers of the Flame. Nobody else is real, all are charlatans. So we have a rosary of esoteric organizations and lodges. One may know individual contactees. At least in my experience, I can ascertain they are not charlatans when they say 'I only work here, do not follow me; follow The Masters'. Charlatans can be identified because because THEY, and THEY alone know know= EGO:
Don't bother studying Buddhism, I WILL explain it to you.
Don't bother reading AY, I will tell you what's important and digest it for you.
Don't Bother with Kalachakra, it's passée, I WILL give you something better that I HAVE discovered.
Don't bother with HPB, yes, she was fine, but I WILL explain to you what she meant...
My Teacher TOLD ME something that HPB didn't mention and only I have it
Only through ME and MY system ... I can guarantee enlightenment

We know, out of study, out of experience and out of conviction that in order to get to the Abode, there is only the Trans-Himalaya path that remains open. We know who was taught by the Masters, we know and whom should we imitate. The rest are just pebbles in the road.
by Miguel J. De Puigdorfila"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Only True Church of Gawd (Inc)
Posted by: three ()
Date: August 11, 2011 12:27AM

i am NOT a mason and never will be or i feel they are corrupt
i belong to THE CHURCH OF THE LIVING GOD (not gawd)
i love it somethime we may have our faults but i stillbelieve in it

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.