Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Gurdjieff/4th Way Groups
Posted by: dostfez ()
Date: August 01, 2011 10:10AM

rrmoderator,

Tell me how my "perspective" is wrong again?

If you infer from what I have said that I blame the victims for their own problems you are WRONG. I DO NOT.

The points I made are to PROTECT those that would become involved in any group.

For example, let's say you have had a recent traumatic "life incident" of some sort be it financial issues, marital difficulties, death of a friend etc. I would consider this a VERY poor time then to join any group as you are far more vulnerable than you might normally be. Does that make sense to you?

Also my point about "knowing what you want".

To ask oneself honestly what one hopes to gain by joining a group and then seeing if those goals can REASONABLY be met, one might think would be something useful to do yes?

I asked why corboy wasn't modded for his false accusations made against me which were offensive...why no answer?

Then again from someone who thinks I am "a victim basher" because I offer my opinion on what might be useful for someone to think about before joining any group FOR THEIR OWN WELFARE, it isn't that surprising.

Oh my "contrived sympathy". Very nice. I have stated several times that persons being abused by cults is very disturbing and I am sincerely sympathetic. What more do you want there?

Disagree with me fine. Don't label me though be it as a "4th way practitioner", "victim basher" or of not honestly being sympathetic thanks. That's just WRONG and I feel I am owed an apology.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.