Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
ECKANKAR SATSANG - WHAT IS THIS?!
Posted by: notperfectyet ()
Date: July 27, 2011 09:28AM

[www.icgr.org] I need someone to message me about this. Corboy if you know how or know what to do if you can come here and check this one out - let me know! It's been here since the 80's or earlier and I think it might stem off from the 'Moonies' cult started here a very long time ago......ANY INFORMATION IS ACCEPTED AND APPRECIATED!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ECKANKAR SATSANG - WHAT IS THIS?!
Posted by: three ()
Date: August 01, 2011 09:17PM

im not corby but i had a group come to our town back then and it was called eckankar , there was only a few that went i didnt go . it finally left they had it in the audiotorium .for my part it was no good

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 01, 2011 10:18PM

Here is what you get on a Google search.

[www.google.com]

Eckankar was ripped off from elements of a northern Indian religious sect.

Professor David C Lane is the authority on all this and more.

Date: August 02, 2011 09:10AM

it's not a stem off or spin off of The Moonies?!

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 02, 2011 10:21PM

[www.angelfire.com]

There are zillions of spin offs from both Eckankar and also from the gurus in northern Indian who came up with this stuff.

Any time you see a flier for an 'Inner Sound' or 'Inner Light and Sound' do a head to toe fact check of the person and organization and put 'controversy' 'cult' and 'problems' in your search engine--thats the way to find any information the group might otherwise not be willing to tell you.

A note about library events:

A librarian at our local branch told me that nearly every so called spiritual group that rented a room at that library went on to generate troubles.

Before you get into a room with anyone, even if they say they are Christians and speak with the tongue of men and of angels, fact check them. Paul said to test the spirits and these days, one method of doing so is to learn to use Google.

Date: August 03, 2011 10:05AM

Corboy:
we must never forget to 'THINK FOR OURSELVES' or 'LET THE DEVIL OUR JOB BETTER THAN US'...........God's hand of protection be upon you and your faithful diligence to seek out the truth.........truth is better than fiction.......those guys are 'BOZOS'.........plain and simple fact....before I became saved or born again....God had my back......every single person that has ever crossed me has had some 'real' trouble fall back on them for it......NO FEAR!!!!!!! For FEAR is F=alse E=videnc A=ppearing R=eal.................

Date: August 12, 2011 11:17PM

probally just a mixed up bunch of nuts

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 13, 2011 12:25AM

notperfectyet:

You are preaching, which is against the rules you agreed to before posting here.

Please stop preaching.

Date: August 16, 2011 04:00AM

eckankar .. that is a weird name and dont know for sure what it is as ive only had the one experiance that i spoke of early

Date: August 17, 2011 09:04AM

i appologize.....i didn't feel i was preaching! i was voicing my concerns! one wasn't even posted on another cite which makes me feel you know these people personally rrmoderator.......it's okay........nothing hidden shall be hidden for long except that it shall be revealed!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.