Issuing a new warning on James Parkinson of Vista CA
Posted by: eugene ()
Date: July 15, 2011 03:37AM

James Parkinson of Solid Rock Vista is an emotional manipulator and destroys lives for his own gain. Totally oblivious to the pain he causes others, he does what he wants and when he wants it. He has affairs, takes peoples money, lies to people, uses confidential information you give him to influence others, he back-stabs and insults. All in the name of Gurdjieff and God. If you try and make him see this you will brunt the full impact of his Jekyl and Hide personality. He will shadow project every thing you tell him and say you are those things. It's enough to send someone to a mental institution.

We are warning people to stay away, he is bad for your spiritual development and will bring you down with him. Judge a teacher on the fruit he bears. He has borne no fruit. Just a load of addicted people waiting for his approval which he alternates with the frequent verbal bashing.
The 'family cult' he runs, with 6 people and a few more victims scattered around the world are proof of his incapabilities. None of these people have reached higher spirituality. He is their drug and they are waiting for their injection, aiding him in his destruction of others lives. Turning a blind eye to his behaviour. As a severely abused child himself he has become (sadly) an abuser himself. He feeds on his others, takes their knowledge, lives, money, sex.

He led group sex and sexually intimidates women. He swears at them and calls them names i.e CUNTS. If you object he says you have associations with the word CUNT. You start to become numb to his antics which is just what he wants. The official name for this cult practice is desensitization. He did to me too. Using the words masturbation, vibrator and Cunt. Trying to shock me (which he did) and convincing me it was because of my limitations that I couldn't get beyond being shocked by these words. Those are his tactics. When you first get to know him he uses all the info you give him and finds your weakness, then the games begin. He will surprise you with his knowledge about you, essentially the info you gave him yourself. You think he must be spiritually gifted because he knows all these things about you (usually your less attractive personality traits). But narcissists and psychpaths have the same gift of searching out your weak spots.

He dazzles people with his knowledge, but it's only surface knowledge and if you contradict me he will come down on you like a ton of bricks. He uses the knowledge he gets from other people and parades it as his own. I've heard him take something he heard from someone else and pretend it was his knowledge. He assimilates everything and remembers it and moulds it into a piece of art. He knows exactly how to web people. He's a predator, cunning and charming. Irresistible to the unsuspecting victim.

Ultimately he will tell you you cannot develop with out Working, doing his Work. He told me if I didn't leave my husband to be with him I would not develop, he told me things about my husband that very nearly led to the downfall of our marriage. Everything he accused my husband of, was his own projection. He used my guilt and desire to develop spiritually and used it so I would be too scared to leave him. It took me a long time, but thanks to some people who gave me real help I managed to get out.

Take care out there. You have been warned. Don't be blind to what he is doing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Issuing a new warning on James Parkinson of Vista CA
Posted by: three ()
Date: July 16, 2011 09:55PM

he should be locked up

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.