Re: Sogyal Lakar aka Rinpoche TV documentary
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 11, 2011 08:11AM

bump

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 13, 2011 01:53AM

Creating discord between members of a productive team can be a way of ruining a discussion venue that has resisted earlier disruption by by trolls.

To prevent the discord that has plagued Dialogue Ireland's discussions of Sogyal,
send PMs (private messages) from unfamiliar users to Rick Ross, if these seem peculiar in any way.

Date: December 13, 2011 02:17AM

I speak with some energy, not because I want to boss anyone around. In face to face living, I have consistently refused management positions--cant stand the stress.

A way to instigate discord would be for someone who wants to cause discord to slink through the PM message system and mutter that Corboy is being bossy and domineering.

By getting people to focus on Corboy, the content of the warning--namely beware of anything that brings discord amongst a productive team discussion of Soygal--the warning will be ignored.

Which is what the PM troll would want.

I witnessed some tragedies caused by this sort of discord which is why I write with some urgency.

In clinics and social work agencies, some clients will find ways to say conflicting things to different members of a case management team and get the team fighting with each other.

Only by having a full on team meeting where everyone can compare notes is it possible to ID the common denominator--the one client who is stirring up discord and pitting the team members against each other.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 13, 2011 04:47AM

Do tell us for our education, Corboy, from your obvious real world experience, what we are to do when it becomes obvious that the management team itself is being manipulated from the inside by one rogue operator spreading misinformation, for what seems to be purely his own entertainment, over a long period of time?
How to limit the knock-on effect and fallout to innocent bystanders?

Any handy hints and tips on that one?

Current Page: 8 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.