Current Page: 7 of 7
Re: House of Prayer (HOP) Christian Churches of America inc...
Posted by: BrokenHeartedMom ()
Date: December 30, 2016 04:06AM

billfred88 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rev. Virgo is a former New Testament Christian
> Church preacher. He went to NTCC from around 1983
> until 2004 when he and another small group of
> people were fed up with the trash of NTCC when he
> left after the split to form what is now HOPCC. He
> is originally from Jamaica, he joined the US Army
> back in the early 80's, he is the pastor now of
> the Tacoma church.

Billfred88, Did the origin of this split take place in Lancaster, California?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: hop ntcc
Date: December 30, 2016 04:08AM

realc4ever Wrote:
> hop was created by men who were upset with NTCC
> ways. they may be just as bad if not worse.
>
> use the search engine and type in
> bruce smith and ntcc
> and
> true stories of ntcc
> and you'll find lots of info there.

By any chance did this split originate in Lancaster, California?

Date: December 30, 2016 11:02AM

concerned citizen Wrote:
>
> So when people go and get preached to they get
> offended But sincere people who believe the Bible
> and God realize this is the truth and it is what
> they need.
>
>

This is true, but HOP Christian Churches is not a normal Church. There's a lot of control and manipulation and demands.

Posted by: Delivered ()
Date: January 03, 2017 05:07AM

Brokenheartedmom, I am touched by your story. You can read similar testimonies on www.hopcc.com. There you will find more information about this cult. I personally know pastor Virgo but the real problem of the cult is Virgo's brother in-law a shadowy Haitian man named Rony Denis. He is the master mind behind this cult. There is hope for your son, keep praying for him.

Date: January 03, 2017 09:12PM

The reason why they marry off people like they did your son is to have more control over his life.

Posted by: Setfree ()
Date: January 06, 2017 06:54PM

Hopcc, and assembly of prayer are the same church, but they are not affiliated with ntcc. Hopcc was born out of a split from ntcc, and are now somewhat of rival "church" groups.

Posted by: Setfree ()
Date: January 06, 2017 06:57PM

The split from ntcc was Dec of 2003, there was no split in the 90s. Hopcc is assembly of prayer, but is not ntcc. The name is changes in certain cities so it's won't be confused with the other cult house of prayer for all nations

Date: January 14, 2017 01:58AM

Yes Assembly of prayer and house of prayer Christian Church are the same headquartered in Hinesville, GA. Its leader is a Haitian man who was brought up during the dictatorship of Baby Doc and his father was involved in the dictatorship of Papa and Baby Doc Haitian Voodoo rulers over the people. This man's name is Rony Denis. He has many similarities to a man he studied named Jim Jones. Rony Denis has even earned the name "Jimmy" from some of his closest followers who defected from his cult. If you have children in this cult please pray that their eyes be opened. Find out if their credit is being used for houses and so on without them benefiting from the income other than Rony Denis who lives in opulent lifestyle. This man must be stopped. He preys on young G.I.s who are used to being ordered around. He preys on the less fortunate and downtrodden and gives them a false hope by manipulating them with his money. He preys on the mentality challenged using psychology and his intellect to beat them down into submission to him. Something must be done to bring this to an end!

Posted by: Merlin.twiggles ()
Date: June 21, 2017 11:20PM

I attended NTCC for years. I'm currently in touch with 4 former members. All agree there is something not right about what does on. Upon a few more google searches, I discovered that Rev. Davis has passed away, and another Rev. Was convicted of murder and there are more accusations about sexual abuse. Yes, there was brainwashing involved, yes they shun former members and they have strict rules. If you don't follow them and go alone with it, you may be mocked, belittled and gossiped about from the pulpit. If you want to know more about my experiences with Denis, Virgo, or NTCC feel free to (private message me).

(Moderator note: welcome to CEI message board. To protect your and all
CEI members' privacy, CEI rules prohibit publication of email addresses. Instead, CEI maintains a private message option for all registered members.

Per message board rules:

"Don't post any contact information without specific permission in advance from a moderator. Contact information posted without permission will be deleted."

[forum.culteducation.com])

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2017 10:24AM by corboy.

Current Page: 7 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.