Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: WORLD WIDE CHURCH OF GOD, does anyone know 'ANYTHING' on this ministry
Posted by: notperfectyet ()
Date: August 06, 2011 08:36AM

the recent info I obtained for my dad is World Wide Church Of God was started by Pastor Herbert Armstrong and his son and when Pastor Armstrong passed away his son had to come in and take over the ministry because someone tried to come in and change all of Pastor Armstrongs teachings and The Plain Truth and Gospel Trumpeter and Philadelphia Church of God are all linked to World Wide Church Of God.........this ministry was taken over and changed everything and named it Grace Community International.....I believe......it's terrible when something was inspiring to a lot of people and then changed............that may be stressing my dad out more than anything and resorting back to all of the pamphlets he collected and put in a shoe box over a long period of time.........I agree if heaven is here on earth........I'd rather go solo on the moon!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: three ()
Date: August 09, 2011 11:08PM

heaven is not on earth. THE BRIDE OF JESUS will be in heaven with HIM and not on the earth. it is foolish to think that we could possibly ever be on earth

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 09, 2011 11:15PM

The topic of this thread is Worldwide Church of God not theology.

Please stay focused on the topic.

This is not a place for religious debates.

Posted by: three ()
Date: August 11, 2011 12:23AM

as far as i know ted armstrong was turned out of his dads church for messing with women ( adultry, or fornication) ted started his own church retaining some of the doctrines then he started another church and soon after died. the ministy has gone down hill ever since

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.