it's not working... what happened?

Options: ReplyQuote
Rick Ross hate site
Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: August 15, 2007 01:16PM

"Brandon_T"
in the words of John Lennon

"Can't we just give peace a chance."

Why dont we all just start getting along instead of name calling each other all the time.

Why waste your time and energy trying to change groups that are growing let people believe what they want.

That the first step to trying to stop the violence and hate between the religion.

I a person is converted to another religion its because they either let it happen to them our they wanted it to happen to them.

Every person is in control of their own destiny.

God gave us free will us for something good.

Tearing other people down is just as "destructive" as any of these cult groups we talk about on this sight.

God Bless

Bro. Brandon Tittsworth
UPC Preacher

hmmmmm.....

Rick Ross hate site
Date: August 15, 2007 01:18PM

"Excalibur"
Smearing Rick Ross, huh? Well, I have one thing to say about that:

RICK ROSS FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

I'd vote for him.

...cute! - i'll vote for him!

Rick Ross hate site
Date: August 15, 2007 01:21PM

I did not realize geocities was that! - boy, am I stupid!

anyway, Bro. Brandon Titsworth, as a very learned person once told me: "If someone wants to give you a gift, and that turns out to be something horrible that is going to hurt you, you have every right to not accept the gift" - can you guess who that learned man was?

Re: Rick Ross hate site
Posted by: aghast ()
Date: February 10, 2008 12:28AM

The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend
Those who do good, can do no wrong.

More and more the thoughts of the simpleminded posts I am seeing here.

The RickRoss forum is a valuable tool in the fight against cults.

However, I have the misfortune of being the brother of one of the 'cult' leaders the forum is going after.

And my 86 yr old mother (who has nothing to do with the 'cult' and lives on the opposite side of the world) is being attacked (personal phone calls) and slandered by those out to hurt my brother.
I have NEVER voiced any opposition to the forum going after my brother, and I noticed that the RRmoderator occasionally stepped in when those posting made wild accusations about each other.

But, when I ask RR if he can caution the person making the false statements about my mother (who has no computer or internet connection), he adamantly says he will NOT stop the freedom of speech exhibited on the forums.

So, regardless of the fact it violated the forum rules, THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND. My mother is acceptable collateral damage and a victim of war.

But, the Rick Ross forum is a good thing, so by definition, Rick Ross is SO VERY VERY GOOD, we should vote him for president.

Here are the forum rules as I see them:

Rule #1 - If the post supports my point of view, it is the gospel truth (no matter how unsubstantiated), and the person who posted it is a SAINT.
Rule #2 - If the post goes against my point of view, we will all attack it vehemously (which will be the case for my post here, I fully expect LOTS of retaliation for trying to protect my mother), and the poster is a DEMON.

Posted by: Legolas ()
Date: February 21, 2008 08:19PM

Cosmophilospher
Here is some website dedicated to smearing Rick Ross.

[www.geocities.com]

does this website still exist?
I found another one also through geocities about RR

Posted by: Legolas ()
Date: February 21, 2008 08:50PM

I have to agree with you here Aghast.
There are more and more cases of this occurring and RR himself will tell you how his legal team will defend him and win as done in other well known cases against Landmark etc.

Sorry RR he does have a point otherwise you just become a gossip column rather than a forum to actually help those in need. When does it move from guidance and assistance to sheer unnecessary unfounded personal attacks.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 21, 2008 09:43PM

Legolas:

The best antidote to free speech is more free speech.

Anyone unhappy with posts here can respond within the rules.

There are many Web sites that attack me through the Internet.

An awards page within this site offers these Web pages special recognition.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2008 09:53PM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: Fishbulb ()
Date: April 01, 2008 09:19PM

I love the "Rick Ross Flame Awards". :) Rick Ross must be incredibly thick-skinned.

This site and forum have been an incredible public service for many people who are trying to sort out their minds after being in cults, or who are dealing with loved ones who have joined them. RR didn't have to set this up and maintain it, but he does. It is a calming voice of reason and I like to visit here frequently.

What Aghast has to say is awful; people on here should know better than to attack an elderly mother. Unfortunately there are bad apples in every bunch.

Posted by: moonlight ()
Date: September 06, 2009 11:22AM

I support Rcik Ross for doing it , too.

Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.