AH1N1 flu is spreading.
Posted by: littlefisherman ()
Date: October 31, 2009 09:23PM

I have learned some words from Mr. Li and I know what he said to the people following him, here are some word from him:
"Since we're guiding you down the true path, during Triple-World-Law cultivation we're always purifying, purifying, and purifying your body for you, all the way until it's completely transformed into high-energy matter. But you're still bringing all that black stuff onto your body – how are you going to cultivate? That's karma! You won't be able to cultivate one bit."
There's no way you'd succeed at true cultivation without my Law Bodies' protection – the moment you stepped outside, maybe your life would be at risk."
"My Law bodies are aware of everything. Whatever you think about, they're aware of it, and they can do anything." "While I just sit here I can see things in Beijing, things in the United States, or things on the other side of the world."
What will Mr. Li do to handle the problems of the spreading of AH1N1flu? If he is really benevolent to the whole mankind as he said, why doesn’t he try to stop the spread of the flu?

Re: AH1N1 flu is spreading.
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: October 31, 2009 09:48PM

Actually the opposite is true. Swine Flu is fading fast. It is already over in New Zealand with only one confirmed causalty. It's over in Australia, too. It turned out to be weaker and less dangerous than the normal seasonal flu.

On a side note: what has this to do with hate groups?

Posted by: Alex45 ()
Date: December 26, 2017 10:38PM

I don't understand how this subject came into this forum. Is AH1N1 now a cult?
ON a side note: even if this is truly dying or spreading, another one will pop up deadlier and more virulent... such is life in this world of degraded environment and people. A punishment for our sins.

Mr. Li is a cult leader - leader of Falun Gong
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 13, 2018 09:03PM

"Mr. Li" is Master Li Hongzi, leader of the Falun Dafa cult, otherwise called
the Falun Gong cult.

[www.culteducation.com]

In 2009 littlefisherman wrote "What will Mr. Li do to handle the problems of the spreading of AH1N1flu? If he is really benevolent to the whole mankind as he said, why doesn’t he try to stop the spread of the flu?"

THis was a question to Mr Li, why with Mr. Li's magical power, which all his followers believe in, Master Li could not prevent the 2009 flu epidemic.

Falun Dafa presents itself as a Chinese traditional school of health gymnastics and spirituality.

But the followers are taught that Master Li is the Buddha, all powerful all knowing.

They pray to him for salvation and healing.

An example:

[en.minghui.org]

Master Li lives at ease, like a tsar in the United States.

His followers make him rich -- and they are very impolite people.

They push at me to take Falun Gong literature and do not respect me
when I say no I am not interested.

Mr Li creates followers who have no culture and bad manners.

Posted by: totowashere ()
Date: October 03, 2022 07:49AM

no its not this is chinese conspiricy !
this is a cult survivors site i suggest you go elsewhere or you will be reported to Rick Ross for Conspiracy .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.