Current Page: 2 of 3
Anti-White Hate Groups
Posted by: prozak ()
Date: March 09, 2005 10:01AM

There is a Chicano group of this nature:

[www.aztlan.net]

They are also anti-Semitic (sp?) and are not fond of African-Americans.

Options: ReplyQuote
Anti-White Hate Groups
Posted by: Keir ()
Date: March 10, 2005 08:13AM

I agree.
Theres probably quite a number of these types of groups.

Anti-White Hate Groups
Posted by: Timmer ()
Date: May 28, 2005 11:42AM

Hating whitey is considered vbery enlightened and progressive these days. The lovely irony of it is that the people doing it consider themselves to be teh tolerant people.

Anti-White Hate Groups
Posted by: SarahL ()
Date: June 03, 2005 04:05AM

Timmer
Hating whitey is considered vbery enlightened and progressive these days. The lovely irony of it is that the people doing it consider themselves to be teh tolerant people.

I disagree. In my own experience, it is seen as a good thing to be aware of bias and discrimination issues. Of course, generalizations aren't necessarily helpful, and we can always find someone saying whatever. We humans are a diverse lot.

I very much appreciate the fact that the RR database has hate groups listed of -all- types.

Anti-White Hate Groups
Posted by: Keir ()
Date: July 16, 2005 11:52AM

Anyone can face discrimination and bias regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation etc.

Anti-White Hate Groups
Posted by: mach1 ()
Date: November 14, 2005 09:50AM

This is very intresting topic and a touchy one at that!
i do belive minority street gangs to be HATE groups, because most are based of race(crips bloods=blacks)(latino kings=latino) ect...
and about the comment of not comparing the street gangs to the kkk because of the kkk being responsable for 1000's of deaths, im sure the street gangs in the inner citeys have been able to account for more that a couple thousand deaths.
I dont think any race is exempt from the HATE GROUP catigory, i think the black panthers and street gangs are just as bad as neo nazis, And personly i think the street gangs are worse than the neo nazis because of there ongoing crime and death toll, compared to the seemingly only recent neo nazi crime increas.
i like this topic and i cant wait to hear more opinons on this subject

Anti-White Hate Groups
Posted by: mach1 ()
Date: November 14, 2005 09:51AM

[www.culteducation.com]
black panthers for some reason were overlooked on this list

Anti-White Hate Groups
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 14, 2005 08:45PM

Street gangs have no specific racist beliefs such as the KKK. They rob, kill and do destruction to almost anyone for personal gain and frequently attack others within their own race.

The Black Panthers have been disbanded.

Nation of Islam is listed as an active group.

Anti-White Hate Groups
Posted by: Rmorgan ()
Date: November 21, 2005 08:56AM

street gangs consist of individuals trying to survive so they band together that way no one can "beef" with them because you have family. It's never personal, only "business."

Anti-White Hate Groups
Posted by: New Life ()
Date: February 01, 2006 10:46AM

There certainly are organizations all over the world that expouse blatant anti-white propaganda (example?: NOI and theologies about how the "white devils" were created as a laboratory experiment in isolating the evil gene of humanity qualifies and do a search on the San Francisco Zebra murders while you are at it).

Many of them hide under the guise of nationalism (example?: many believe mecha [motto: all for our race and none for anyone else]is such a group [students.asucla.ucla.edu]).

Of course none of this in any way pleases God nor does it justify the white racist groups out there.

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.