Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Anti-White Hate Groups
Posted by: StephS ()
Date: August 21, 2006 02:06AM

I'm a newbie here, but I was wondering if anyone has heard of this group:

[www.prussianblue.net]

If I were a social worker I'd take these kids away from their parents and lock them in a room with a bunch of POed Schindler Jews. They'd be singing a new tune after that, for sure.

Options: ReplyQuote
Anti-White Hate Groups
Posted by: andychee ()
Date: September 06, 2006 09:54AM

It does seem wierd to me the way african Americans, and latin Americans and different religiona can be proud to be proud of thier race or religion, but if a white person ever said that every body calls him a racist.
I think any body who is proud to be a certain race or a religion and wants to tell people that must be some kind of a biggot. Otherwise why is is just bad for white people to be proud but OK for everybody else?
Nowadays it seems like every body wants to be any thing but white, and that's OK. But I think its stupid. Nobody is really just one race anyway, except most people don't want to see it like that.

Anti-White Hate Groups
Posted by: PtolemyGlenn ()
Date: November 06, 2006 09:17PM

I noticed alot that everyone is quick to scream racist and hate white groups, but ignore the fact there are asian, black, latino, hate groups.

It's just the left wing making excuses, by pointing fingers at whites while planting halos on other groups who are not white.

Anti-White Hate Groups
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 06, 2006 10:09PM

What is your point?

Hate groups are hate groups.

See [www.culteducation.com]

The numbers are larger for hate groups composed of whites, but there are others listed.

Re: Anti-White Hate Groups
Posted by: Zodiac ()
Date: January 11, 2008 12:42PM

PtolemyGlenn
I noticed alot that everyone is quick to scream racist and hate white groups, but ignore the fact there are asian, black, latino, hate groups.

It's just the left wing making excuses, by pointing fingers at whites while planting halos on other groups who are not white.

Well said..

Posted by: Keir ()
Date: January 25, 2008 12:29PM

Not well said. Its false insertions.

A hate group is a hate group.

It doesnt matter if they are the KKK or Nation of Islam etc. They are still hate groups and should all be condemed.

Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: June 01, 2008 08:37PM

Quote:
PtolemyGlenn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe by ''everyone'' you mean the liberal media. I agree with you on that point.
The white man feels unfairly represented.
Black persons are left feeling as though they are disempowered and perpetual victims.
OK I can't speak for every person but in general, the media does promote racial tension.
In fact, I can smear CBS with a story about a couple of deliberate attempts I WITNESSED...where they were CREATING race riots which they CLAIMED they were reporting...
They weren't REPORTING the riots.....they were CREATING them.

Posted by: Kwinnky ()
Date: August 28, 2008 10:06AM

Black gang members may hate white people... as well as a whole bunch of other people and things; but that's not the main focus of a gang. In fact, black gang members kill, assault, and rob other black people more than they do any other group. You'd have a better case calling them an anti-black group.

No, you wont hear as much about other hate groups as you will the KKK. In fact, you won't hear as much about other white-pride groups as you will the KKK. That's only because the KKK have a much longer legacy. The Black Panthers and NOI are definitely cults, but no where near the KKK level.

Posted by: panamaniak ()
Date: April 30, 2009 11:34PM

Let me add this. I am Afro-Latino and from New York City. You cannot really clearly say that street gangs are hate-groups. One might say that well since a gang is only composed of ONE ethnic group they must be a hate group. Well not really. Usually gangs are composed of the ethnicity of the neighborhood they operate in. Bloods and Crips (the ORIGIANALS in California) tended to be Black men and women. Latin Kings tended to be guess what? Latinos. A street gangs main purpose is money and so-called power. They may have underlaying racial overtones like the Black P-Stone Rangers and the Vice Lords,etc. But usually that's secondary since most of their victims LOOK LIKE THEM. Gangs RARELY stray from their own territory (I am including RIVAL gang territory as theirs also) see where I'm headed? You will rarely hear about Black or Latino gangs invading suburbia and taking over. Come on now! Now I know that there are certain instances when gang violence will spill over. But those are few and far between. Now for the ORIGINAL Black Panther Party. The BPP was created in direct resistance to the racism of the 60's. As a WHOLE they were not a racist group. As a matter of fact there were White supporters of the BPP. Compare the actions that the BPP took compared to those of the KKK in the 60's. Do you really think that if ARMED Black men wearing black berets and black leather jackets were dragging White people out and lynching them,could the BPP last as long as it did? If you want to know who was at the bottom of racial hate and violence in the 50's and 60's, then you should find some vids on youtube. Try "civil rights movement violence" and then you'll know why the BPP was formed. BTW: I am not against ANYONE being proud of their heritage. I grew up with an Irish guy FROM Ireland and he's VERY proud to be an Irishman. But c'mon, when a person says "White Pride" what exactly does that put in your mind? Don't be mad with me. Blame George Lincoln Rockwell. He made that slogan negative. Just google "White Pride" or "White Power". Then "Black Pride" or "Black Power". This is a mess that certain Whites made because they viewed Blacks and others as "inferior" years ago. And now it's coming back to bite them in the butt. And that's the bottom line, sorry. It's like a guys bachelor party video that he forgets about till his wife sees it 20 years later. It's EMBARASSING. PERIOD. Let's learn our history and move on people. Please.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.