Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Wiccan Hate Group
Posted by: Search4Tomorrow ()
Date: November 01, 2007 08:11PM

I have been meaning to post this for awhile, but never got around to it.

Earlier this year a group of Feminist Wicaans broke into a number of churches. Urinated on pews and bibles, and deficated on the Cross. Clearly this is a religious hate crime, but I notice ,many people dont really seem to care as it was done against Christians and the attitude is they deserve everything they get.

I have also noticed a gorwing attitude by a segment of wiccans on yahoo chat and some other chat forums, concerning Wiccans plotting more and more hate crimes against Christians.

This clearly flies in the face of the Wiccan Creed, and someone really needs to pull these people in line.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wiccan Hate Group
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: November 02, 2007 07:00AM

Sounds serious. I personally have no sympathy for organised religion, especially Christianity, but there is no excuse for violence. However if there is any group that has issues with another group it has to be these two. Obviously Pagans and Wiccans have no love for the tyrannical Christian past that pillaged, raped and annihilated their heritage, but, as I said, there is no excuse for this behaviour. I'm confident that this is an isolated group with anger and maturity issues. Thanks for bringing this to light. I'll certainly keep an eye and ear on their activities.

I suppose it reveals that fundamentalists exist in many faiths.

Date: November 02, 2007 02:44PM

BTW, do you have any links to news stories, etc. that I can look in to involving this group?

Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: November 18, 2007 01:56AM

HI Jack,
Do you have any links to news stories, etc. about the tyrannical Christians which annihilated,pilaged and raped the heritage of wiccans and...also...do you know any survivors of the atrocities?

Date: November 18, 2007 12:42PM

Sallie
HI Jack,
Do you have any links to news stories, etc. about the tyrannical Christians which annihilated,pilaged and raped the heritage of wiccans and...also...do you know any survivors of the atrocities?

This is a joke, right?

I can certainly post a lengthy response to this query, but I fear it will serve little purpose.

But how about doing some soul searching with regard to the Witch Hunts in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Oh, I'm sorry but according to my belief system there can be no survivors because unlike the 'logic' of the Bible, people rarely live beyond 100. And, regarding medieval folk, they were lucky to live to 50. I think essential reading is Arthur Miller's brilliant play, The Crucible.

What I can offer is research to show how most (if not all) Christian symbols and ideologies were 'borrowed' from pagan cultures. An example is the Ancient Egyptian story of the virgin birth, which miraculously became a potent metaphor for Christians.

If you're genuine about your query, I would be happy to share some of my findings.

But somehow I suspect you have an unbending view of spirituality. If you look at the definition of 'wicca' you'll find that one of its meanings is 'to bend'. So, there you have it in black and white!

My apologies to this forum for getting into a pseudo-religious debate. But, somehow, I think Sallie won't be responding to my offer.

Date: November 19, 2007 05:24AM

I am genuine about my query. I do know about the relationship of Christian symbols to pagan ones. But the other stuff I'm really curious about. I know 'wicca' also means wise because I took a college course titled ''The History of Wicca''. Some colleges actually do offer those courses you know. I don't mind a pseudo-religious debate. Actually I didn't think we were debating just...you know...sharing.
I love talking a bout all sorts of spiritual things.

Date: November 19, 2007 05:33AM

Also Jack I did not know that a meaning for wicca was 'to bend' and; I find that interesting...I am genuine about that. You know when I became interested in the Bible one of the first things I did was to go to the library, to find out all I could about Egypt. I read about Mesopotania(the land between the rivers). Loving the Bible doesn't make a person reject history. The history of Egypt is incredibly fascinating. I wish I had all day to read about it. I find history about those who have practiced Wicca to be equally fascinating but; it's like studying those who have worshipped Ra ... the Sun goddess. Many cultures for many centuries have. So a person can never know all that there is to know. So once again let me say that my query is genuine.

Date: November 19, 2007 07:19AM

Good for you, Sallie. I, too, am interested/curious about so many things. But, for me, to 'keep reading and researching' means not having a predisposed bias. Yeah, it would be naive and stupid of me to say that I don't harbour certain prejudices, but it is vital for me to be aware that I may taint my research with my own opinions. I won't always succeed, but all I can do is try.

Now, back to qualifying my earlier statement, which you pulled me up on. Please read the following:

Until the advent of Nazism in modern Germany, Europe knew no system of organised terrorism to rival the 500-year reign of the Inquisition. Historian Henry Charles Lea, recognised as the leading expert on the medieval period, called the Inquisition, "a standing mockery of justice - perhaps the most iniquitous that the arbitrary cruelty of man has ever devised ... fanatic zeal, arbitrary cruelty and insatiable cupidity rivaled each other in building up a system unspeakably atrocious. It was a system which might well seem the invention of demons."

It was invented primarily to force public acceptance of a church the public didn't want. According to a contemporary aphorism, the church had not ten commandments but only one: "Bring hither the money."

Peter von Pilichdorf (14th C) said, "The worst man, if he be a priest, is more worthy than the holiest of laymen."

Priests were a privileged class, but their privileges were more and more resented. In the 12th century, monasteries made themselves into wineshops and gambling houses; nunneries became private whorehouses for the clergy; priests used a confessional to seduce female parishioners. Episcopal collectors were depicted in popular stories as the worst of all sinners.

A Franciscan splinter group, the Fraticelli, withdrew from their order, claiming the pope and all his successors were tainted with the sin of simony. Therefore the church had been excommunicated by God, for ignoring Christ's vow of poverty. They called the pope an Anti-Christ. These heretics were soon exterminated. One of their centers, the village of Magnalata, was leveled by order of Pope Martin V and every resident slain.

I copied this from a book I often refer to when looking for links between ancient cultures and Christianity (The Women's Encyclopedia Of Myths And Secrets by B. G. Walker). On the subject of the Inquisition, there are more than 10 pages. Why not get a copy of this book and have a general read. I'm not suggesting that this book is any more infallible than, say, the Bible. But my personal bias has always considered all knowledge useful - even if the source of that knowledge comes from the Bible.

Date: November 19, 2007 08:09AM

Sorry to go on about this most sickening subject, but I felt compelled to add a few more sentences from the above reference:

It can hardly be doubted that a major driving force of all witch hunts was sadistic sexual perversion. Torturers liked to attack woman's breasts and genitals with pincers, pliers and red-hot irons. Under the Inquisition's rules, little girls were prosecuted and tortured for witchcraft a year earlier than little boys - at 9 and a half, as opposed to 10 and a half for boys. Witch hunting generally was directed against the female sex, and the abject helplessness of imprisoned and tortured women invariably encouraged sexual abuse along with every other kind of abuse.

You know, one official figure suggests that more than 9 million people were killed in the name of 'Christ'. Actually, this number is much, much higher because during that five century madness many more people starved, committed suicide and were unofficially lynched by local clergy and their fanatical flock.

Anthropologist Jules Henry said, "Organised religion, which likes to fancy itself the mother of compassion, long ago lost its right to that claim by its organised support of organised cruelty."

Date: November 19, 2007 10:05AM

And is it really getting any better?

Can someone tell me what this is all about?

Landover Baptists

Just some of the disturbing stuff from this 'Christian' site:

Pastor Deacon Fred.

"From what we can gather, like Jewish people, Wiccans kidnap Christian children and drink their blood to seal their commitment to Satan."

Wiccans are generally overweight and of pale complexion. If they are not pale, they use powder or makeup (even the boys!) to generate the illusion of paleness or death. Wiccans are given to the piercing of skin as a sign of submission to their master, Satan. Look for multiple piercing and piercing in peculiar places like the nose, cheeks, eyebrows, lips, fingertips, chin, forehead, tongue, and on the shocking devil’s tip of the ear!

It is a well-known fact that Wiccans only bathe once a month, as such; they have a distinctively unpleasant odor they try to hide by wearing perfumes like patchouli or wolf’s bane.

Wiccans usually bring home better grades at school than most of their peers. This is not because they are more intelligent, but rather because they cheat by casting spells and hexes on their teachers.

Wiccans are also known to tear out pages from the Bible (especially pages that have red writing on them). They use them to roll marijuana cigarettes into something they refer to as "a joint."

The the truth is that anyone who is not following Jesus, is following Satan whether they believe in him or not.

If you've read up to this point, you should have enough information to help you spot a Wiccan. We hope you find the details provided here, useful. We've done all of this, free of charge. If you'd like to continue your education and learn how to stalk, hunt, and trap live Wiccans, we suggest you purchase a copy of Pastor Deacon Fred’s new book: Wicca: Intoxicated By Christian Blood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2007 10:07AM by Jack Oskar Larm.

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.