Angry Racists
Posted by: randomfactor ()
Date: May 15, 2004 01:03AM

I accidenly angered our local racist community. Now I'm getting threats and worse.

How does one handle something like this? I have tried to go through local police channels, but have gotten nowhere. (our local racists claim they get support from so many officers, they are basically untouchable).

Have others here found themselves in this situation?

Random Factor

Options: ReplyQuote
Angry Racists
Posted by: nativeflower ()
Date: February 15, 2005 03:56AM

well we have similar probs her....my family is very libral, but we live in georgia....and so on ..my mom is caucasian ..but she marched in the martin lurther king parade, and pointed out that the school zoning was an deleberate effort to segergate the schools. I dated an african american man ...so we caused quite a stir in our comunity.

oh by the way..the poilice have to answer to the athority of the local comisiononer...and if that dont work call the your states's bearu of investigation.....there are ways around corupt police

JoAnne

Angry Racists
Posted by: Keir ()
Date: March 08, 2005 04:56AM

randomfactor
I accidenly angered our local racist community. Now I'm getting threats and worse.

How does one handle something like this? I have tried to go through local police channels, but have gotten nowhere. (our local racists claim they get support from so many officers, they are basically untouchable).

Have others here found themselves in this situation?

Random Factor

If nothing works you can also approach the FBI. You will usually get a response from them. They also deal with police corruption on local levels. Sometimes they even arrest police officials if they must. Just let teh FBI know of your situation.

Angry Racists
Posted by: nativeflower ()
Date: March 16, 2005 03:23PM

good idea!!!

xan you let fbi in on local cult activity or is that a legal matter protected by fredom or religion act??

JoAnne

Angry Racists
Posted by: mach1 ()
Date: November 14, 2005 09:57AM

going over the corrupt cops heads is a good idea, but as i posted befor the racists already know about these kinds of sites and moniter them quite regularly, so if they didnt like you THAT much they would already have your ip adress and know every thing they needed to attack you.
so if your not beaten up yet, chances are it wont happen

Angry Racists
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 14, 2005 08:49PM

A very paranoid and misleading statement.

The police don't bother to monitor websites as you state. This web site has had no such problems.

What is your agenda here?

Seems like you hope to somehow subvert the message board?

Do you have any helpful contribution to make?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.