White Racist America
Posted by: barabara ()
Date: November 22, 2005 02:58AM

I would have posted the previous message as a new topic, but I wanted to respond to several statements on this one that I disagreed with.
Apparently that was not acceptable.
Neither was my request that my posts be deleted, as they were taken completely out of context and misinterpreted.

White Racist America
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 22, 2005 03:50AM

Barbara:

You are going round and round.

What do you think about the KKK, Neo Nazis and the so-scalled Christian Identity movement?

Identifying these groups as white racists is helpful and historically correct.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Such racist hate groups do exist. It's a sad fact of life.

White Racist America
Posted by: PtolemyGlenn ()
Date: October 19, 2006 06:23AM

You seem to mention alot of the white racist groups, and you seem to not mention the black, mexican, etc who are also racist.

Or do you assume that only whites are racist?

White Racist America
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 19, 2006 06:57AM

There are a number of groups mentioned regardless of race.

White Racist America
Posted by: Rmorgan ()
Date: October 29, 2006 01:48AM

If no one else's rights are being infringed upon, racial preservation shouldn't be used to rationalize anything. To me, it's the same as cultural preservation except the culture is synonomous with a specific race of people.

White Racist America
Posted by: Prussian Blue ()
Date: October 29, 2006 02:49AM

PtolemyGlenn
You seem to mention alot of the white racist groups, and you seem to not mention the black, mexican, etc who are also racist.

Or do you assume that only whites are racist?
It certianly seems that way doesn't it? Just as the title of this topic suggests.

Saturn
I am an American person of color. I am concerned about the growth of White racism in America...
Pretty soon you will have to worry about the growth of Hispanic gangs in America as well. At the rate immigrants are pouring into the country every year (both leagally and illegally), blacks and whites are no longer the largest minority here in the states. Have you checked population statistics?

I think the focus should be on what fuels racism, rather than concerns of only white racism. After all, as rrmoderator suggested "There are a number of groups mentioned regardless of race." However, I must say that from the links that have been put up, it sure [i:4528b42a2c]looks[/i:4528b42a2c] one sided.

I am also an American of whatever color you see me as, but for the most part, I'm just an American who would like to voice my opinion whilst I still have the right to do so. Would it afford me any special treatment if I said I was "Mexican American", "African American", or "German American"?

Anyway, this is my first post here and I look forward to many more discussions on this issue. Hope I didn't make my first post too long? :)

White Racist America
Posted by: Donpeyote ()
Date: November 21, 2006 10:30AM

Dear person of Color, Did you know that from 1870 to 1970 8 Outta 10 Kluxers were Democrats (Or if this offends you Dixiecrats) And many still are! They are now called Greyhair Democrats and many voted for Nixon and Reagan as well as for George Wallace!

White Racist America
Posted by: sametanner ()
Date: November 26, 2006 11:03AM

I'm new here, never posted before. I'm white, work in Oakland, Ca., I encounter a lot of different races and cultures where I work. I agree with moderators comment racism is racism, nothing justifies or rationalizes it. I see plenty of people of all colors behaving badly & living down to stereotypes, but I also see great people of same colors who I enjoy and love to see come in my store. When you justify denigrating someone on the basis of color or creed, you justify it being done to you by someone else. It's way too easy to fall back on hating, but life is just too short to carry that around. Better to look for the best in people - the only differentiating I use is between good people and jerks, they come in all colors, cultures, and faiths. I've been a few places around the world in my life and I can tell you I've yet to find one that didn't have racist views somewhere somehow. Racism is not exclusively American, it's one of the more regrettable parts of being human.

White Racist America
Posted by: Prussian Blue ()
Date: February 11, 2007 02:11AM

As I mentioned in my first post, I think the focus should be on what fuels racism. In my opinion, racism stems from what we’ve been taught from childhood and then reinforced by events that we see taking place all around us as we grow up in this country. That being said, I don’t feel that we should place the blame on the way we were raised, though. The fact is that each person has an option to either believe, or disbelieve in any morals that were instilled in them from childhood. I know of people who were raised in “white power” families who have chosen to believe what they themselves feel is right and wrong.

Everyone has their own personalities, beliefs and reasoning; no one can force anyone to be honest with themselves. That can only be done by that individual, and for that reason there will always be racism, hatred, prejudice …etc. Anyone who believes that there is a cure for it are unrealistic.

Patriotism is often confused with racism. Especially these days with the country bursting at the seams with immigrants from everywhere who feel that America should change her cultures and way of life to suit their needs and way of living. Prayer in school is offensive to immigrants, but special provision is made for Muslim’s to pray in unused classrooms and offices within the school? A native American elderly man and woman struggle to get by on laughable government benefits that they’ve paid for in taxes all their lives, yet housing, food, clothing, education and medical care are all provided free, and tax free to immigrants? Is there anything wrong with that? Do you think am I being racist for having a problem with those kinds of things? It’s not the immigrants fault, it’s not the governments fault. It’s the American peoples fault for allowing it to take place.

“If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of free men, we must live through all time, or die by suicide.” [Abraham Lincoln]

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” [Abraham Lincoln]

“To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men” [Abraham Lincoln]

You are either African, Mexican, Cuban, German or American. You can not be both. Some people who claim to be “African American” have never even been to Africa. I do not care what the color of a persons skin is, It does not afford them any more rights than I have. A woman is either pregnant or she is not. Therefore you are either American or you are not. I believe immigrants must adapt, not Americans. Its our language, our culture, our way of life and our country. This is what fuels my patriotic fire. Or if one considers that to be “racist,” then…so be it.

Hope to hear feedback on this :)

White Racist America
Posted by: Gulab Jamon ()
Date: February 14, 2007 12:11AM

"Prussian Blue", are you connected to those little singing neo-Nazi white power twins? Interesting that you chose that name. I am wondering if your purpose here it to stir up racist sentiments.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.