Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: White Racist America
Posted by: Madrayken ()
Date: April 24, 2008 01:19AM

Racism is present in all "races", and will not disappear until the media stops forcing stereotypes down our throats.

People think of whites as rich, dorky, golfers who have 2.5 children and a blonde wife who cooks three course meals every day. People think black people want to be rappers, live in a bad neighborhood, and start a gang. Hispanics have lots of kids, work in the construction industry, and like tamales. These stereotypes can easily lead to racism.

Think of where these stereotypes have come from.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Madrayken ()
Date: April 24, 2008 01:20AM

Racism is present in all "races", and will not disappear until the media stops forcing stereotypes down our throats. People think of whites as rich, dorky, golfers who have 2.5 children and a blonde wife who cooks three course meals every day. People think black people want to be rappers, live in a bad neighborhood, and start a gang. Hispanics have lots of kids, work in the construction industry, and like tamales. These sterotypes can easily lead to racism.
Think of where these stereotypes have come from.

Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: June 01, 2008 08:15PM

I think the schools are promoting racism. I have heard that Hitler was a Nitche fan. I was taught to admire Nitche. Then I hear that Nitche was a big promoter of evolution and a serious Hitler type racist. Hitler believed that his people were ''more evolved''. Now in the USA I'm constantly hearing about the ''more evolved'' persons. First in the New Age movement and now more and more in the schools... About White Racism. Yes. I have heard it said about persons of color, not a lot but I have heard it. I have heard of them referred to as the ''less evolved'' culture.
Anyhow, anyone ever heard of Hitler's take on evolution.
He had a term I think. For Jewish persons. I can't remember but it meant ''unevolved''.
Oh yeh......anthropomorphic apes or....something like that.
Anyone know?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2008 08:28PM by Sallie.

Posted by: Kwinnky ()
Date: August 29, 2008 07:56AM

What concerns me most about hate-groups is seeing children spout hate-speech. Teaching a child to people, people the child may not even be exposed to yet, has to be some form of child abuse.

Posted by: JB White ()
Date: May 19, 2009 05:02AM

One issue's the fine line in a democratic society between oppression & freedom to speak. Orgs that defend against antisemitism like the AJC have to examine their own motives every step along the way to insure they aren't helping to suppress the right.

[thewhitereport.com]

Posted by: rickid ()
Date: July 23, 2009 09:59PM

Well the post is 4 years old but I think it's still an very important issue and we shouldn't close our eyes to that.
Saturn's list is really frightening. I am sure in those 4 year the list has grown.
I ask myself why so many people carry such hate in their hearts.
It has to be our job to make them see the good in everybody.
Let's not blame them. Let's reach out our hands and help them to get over their anger!

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.