Current Page: 3 of 4
White Racist America
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: February 14, 2007 05:30AM

Prussian Blue
You are either African, Mexican, Cuban, German or American. You can not be both. Some people who claim to be “African American” have never even been to Africa. I do not care what the color of a persons skin is, It does not afford them any more rights than I have. A woman is either pregnant or she is not. Therefore you are either American or you are not. I believe immigrants must adapt, not Americans. Its our language, our culture, our way of life and our country. This is what fuels my patriotic fire. Or if one considers that to be “racist,” then…so be it.

What about people who hold dual citizenship with their country of origin?

Using your logic, then Native Americans should be making the calls (judgements) as to who is who and where anyone comes from.

And it would seem that no matter where on Earth we live, we're all gradually becoming US citizens! :roll:

Options: ReplyQuote
White Racist America
Posted by: Prussian Blue ()
Date: February 15, 2007 11:20PM

Gulab Jamon
"Prussian Blue", are you connected to those little singing neo-Nazi white power twins? Interesting that you chose that name. I am wondering if your purpose here it to stir up racist sentiments.

Hi, I was wondering when someone was going to ask, and the answer is no; I have no connection with those little girls. However, I did look into what they were about and I agree and disagree with some of their views. I admire the girls for speaking out for what they believe in regardless of the controversy surrounding them. As far as the reason for choosing that particular name, I just liked the sound of it, and “blue" happens to be my favorite color.

My purpose here is simply to voice my opinion like everyone else, and point out some facts that I feel are often overlooked.

Jack Oskar Larm
What about people who hold dual citizenship with their country of origin?

Using your logic, then Native Americans should be making the calls (judgements) as to who is who and where anyone comes from.

And it would seem that no matter where on Earth we live, we're all gradually becoming US citizens!

I just believe that people who come to the United States should abide the laws we have here, and respect that we speak the english language. The people who hold dual citizenship shouldn't expect Americans to adopt their beliefs and cultures, then be offended by ours. I feel that if people who come here are offended by our way of life, then they should exorcize one of the rights they may have forgotten; which is the right to leave.

Anything wrong with this?
[michellemalkin.com]

When we have a million illegal immigrants marching and demanding rights, I think it should suggest to someone that something has gone wrong? Personally, I didn't see it as a demonstration, but rather an invasion. I'm not against immigration and I do understand that those people are only looking for a better life here, but we don't have enough resorces and space for them. Perhaps someone should be asking where the billions of US dollars that pour into their country every year is going?

Surly some of that money can be used to better the living conditions there. Is coming to the United States really their only option? In case anyone has forgotten, freedom is NOT free. How is it that they can gather together and demonstrate in this country and not in their own? Sure some may die doing so, but have any Americans died for freedom in America?

Anyway, the last part of your post is correct. I believe our government would like nothing better than the whole world becoming one big America. One religion, one culture, one way of life. A new world order.

White Racist America
Date: February 16, 2007 05:40AM

I don't think there's any confusion, most of the time, for anyone, that the laws of a particular country are to be upheld. I think that crime or dissent is usually a result of desperation. Of course, this is never an excuse to do harm. A case in point, from an Australian perspective, are the many sad people locked away in Indonesian jails for breaking their laws, ie drug trafficking. A great many think, 'Okay, they did wrong, so let them rot in jail.' But many also think that their sentences are too harsh.

But I don't understand your comment about US citizens having to adopt the culture of an immigrant. As I said, there really is no confusion for any new arrivals as to what is expected when they make a country their new home (even though that idea is basically hypocritical from a historical point of view).

Regarding the 'invasion' of illegal immigrants, I think the US needs to be more compassionate ... but, more importantly, it needs to be fair about its role in world politics (and world domination). From my understanding, many, many who cross over from the Mexican border are doing so because the US couldn't leave well enough alone. The US seems to have this notion that it can go into a country, enforce its will and then leave without cleaning up the mess. Many Mexican farmers lost their livelihoods because of US interference in their traditional practices. The US culture is very persuasive in marketing its culture, ie fast food, flashy consumer items and unreal body image. So, where a sustainable farm once operated now stands a McDonald's, KFC and Pepsi advertisement. I know this sounds naive. It is. But I strongly believe that 'invasions' of people from across whatever border is partly the responsibility of the country being 'invaded'.

Not enough resources? Not enough space? I find that very hard to accept. Unless, of course, you're suggesting that there isn't really enough resources and space to go around now for existing citizens. I don't subscribe to the idea of over-population, rather that some consume far greater quantities than others. For example, a typical US or Australian citizen will consume 50 times more in his/her lifetime than a typical African; 100 times more than a typical Indian.

I think I better watch Team America: World Police again to keep things in perspective ... :roll:

White Racist America
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 21, 2007 11:32PM

Prussian Blue:

Please don't post long political articles here.

They will not be approved.

Stay on topic.

White Racist America
Date: February 22, 2007 06:29AM

Hey Prussian, the link you gave and my subsequent journey into the 'world' of michelle malkin ... I couldn't stop laughing until I realised how sad it all seems. I'll spend some more time reading her blogs et al, but I suspect it only gives one side of the argument. I mean, 'desecrating' the US flag like that must have more meaning than just trying to stir up hate amongst the patriots. Funny thing this obsession our countries have with their flags and national identity. Reminds me of the fervour anyone might exhibit when trying to hold and justify their 'stolen' prize. So hard to say, 'sorry.' So easy to keep repeating the same mistakes. But, hey, ownership is a funny thing!

White Racist America
Posted by: Prussian Blue ()
Date: February 22, 2007 11:56PM

rrmoderator
Prussian Blue:

Please don't post long political articles here.

They will not be approved.

Stay on topic.

I’m known for making “longish” posts at other forums and I sometimes go to extremes to try and get a point across. Anyway, although some politics were mentioned in the article, I believe it was still very much on topic. Other forums that allowed the article to be posted drew some very interesting replies. Most of the replies were, “The author of that article is the definition of racism.” And I was labeled “racist” for even posting such a thing. Politics is as much to blame as any other reason for fueling racism.

Maybe I’m like many other people who do not have a clear understanding of the definition of racism? Does racism, prejudice, and, discrimination have the same basic meaning; or do they all have their own individual definition? Where does patriotism fit in?

I think its important to point out that the fact that one person hates another for whatever reason, doesn’t necessarily make them any of the above mentioned. As far as I know, it’s not illegal to be racist or even prejudice. However, discrimination is illegal and often related to racism and prejudice.

"If there is any principle of the Constitution that more imperatively calls for attachment than any other it is the principle of free thought, not free thought for those who agree with us but freedom for the thought that we hate." [Oliver Wendell Holmes]

@ Jack:
The point I was trying to get across with that link was that people become angry when they see events like that taking place in the land that they love, and although they are not racist, they see that event as a threat and rise up in protest only to be labeled racist for taking action against it. Someone suggesting that Americans should have “compassion” for immigrants is obviously suggesting that we are selfish and perhaps prejudice. Or maybe you’d just have to have grown up here to understand why people like myself are opposed to immigrants coming here. Honestly, I couldn’t care less for any immigrants or their families, and I don’t think they really care about mine.

They will only come here and create “The United Hispanic college fund,” and like the “African Americans” who already live here; they will have a huge problem with someone who even mentions creating “The United Caucasian college fund,” or “White entertainment television.” By the way, what is the definition of “Equality?”

White Racist America
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 23, 2007 12:35AM

Prussion Blue says,

I was labeled “racist”

Seems like that is an accurate label.

And perhaps add to that you troll message boards.

White Racist America
Date: February 24, 2007 03:41AM

Prussian Blue
By the way, what is the definition of “Equality?”

Sounds like a loaded question, but I'll play along.

Equality: the state or quality of being equal. It is related to fairness, sameness, justice, brotherhood, etc. It also has mathematical definitions.

[b:1f12744737]What is your definition of race?[/b:1f12744737]
Before answering, please consider this passage from [i:1f12744737]The American Heritage Dictionary[/i:1f12744737]:

The notion of race is nearly as problematic from a scientific point of view as it is from a social one. European physical anthropologists of the 17th and 18th centuries proposed various systems of racial classifications based on such observable characteristics as skin color, hair type, body proportions, and skull measurements, essentially codifying the perceived differences among broad geographic populations of humans. The traditional terms for these populations—Caucasoid (or Caucasian), Mongoloid, Negroid, and in some systems Australoid—are now controversial in both technical and nontechnical usage, and in some cases they may well be considered offensive. (Caucasian does retain a certain currency in American English, but it is used almost exclusively to mean "white" or "European" rather than "belonging to the Caucasian race," a group that includes a variety of peoples generally categorized as nonwhite.) The biological aspect of race is described today not in observable physical features but rather in such genetic characteristics as blood groups and metabolic processes, and the groupings indicated by these factors seldom coincide very neatly with those put forward by earlier physical anthropologists. Citing this and other points—such as the fact that a person who is considered black in one society might be nonblack in another—many cultural anthropologists now consider race to be more a social or mental construct than an objective biological fact.

Re: White Racist America
Posted by: greg hamond ()
Date: October 17, 2007 08:49AM

"When we have a million illegal immigrants marching and demanding rights, I think it should suggest to someone that something has gone wrong? Personally, I didn't see it as a demonstration, but rather an invasion."
INDEED IF WHAT I READ ONLINE IS TRUE 4000 TO 5000 PEOPLE IN USA ARE KILLED EVERY YEAR BY IMMIGRANTS...so...are those hate crimes?.......and the top post is by someone concerned with racism.....by he narrows it to WHITE RACISTS !!!!!!!!..........perhaps he should look at crime statistics as well as college teachers sites !!!!!

Re: White Racist America....Pat Buchanan
Posted by: greg hamond ()
Date: October 17, 2007 08:54AM

"He hates Mexicans and Jews"......i disagree and think this post is a smear and inflammatory.....no hes warning people about some very unpleasant facts in "HOW THE RIGHT WENT WRONG"
also he went to the BATTLE IN SEATTLE years ago to hook up with greens and team-sters to oppose globalony

Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.