Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
White Racist America
Posted by: Saturn ()
Date: May 15, 2005 01:19PM

Hello,

I am an American person of color. I am concerned about the growth of White racism in America, esp. because racism has now become mainstream. White racists no longer wear Nazi suits or white sheets: they wear professional business suits and use the language of college graduates. Let's look at some of these evil racists:

-Matt Nuenke: he runs the site of [www.neoeugenics.com] and uses mainstream science such as psychology, biology, and anthropology to promote hate.

Marian van Court: she runs the site of [www.eugenics.net] She also uses the above sciences to promote hate.

Professor Kevin Macdonald: he runs the site of [www.csulb.edu] This evil man actually has a Professor job at a public university. He mostly promotes anti-Semitism.

Professor J. Philippe Rushton: He runs the site of [www.ssc.uwo.ca] He is actually a Canadian Professor, but he does pseudo-research in his attempt to show that African-Americans are not smart.

The Occidental Quarterly: [www.theoccidentalquarterly.com] The number one journal for white collar academic racism.

Professor Chris Brand: [gfactor.blogspot.com] He used to be Professor in England until he was fired for writing a racist book.

[www.vdare.com] This is another very popular white collar newspaper for racist ideology. They esp. hate Mexicans.

Pat Buchanan: [www.amconmag.com] Probably one of the most known White Supremacists. He hates Mexicans and Jews.

Professor Linda S. Gottredson: [www.udel.edu] She uses false science to say that Blacks are not smart.

Professor Richard Lynn: [www.rlynn.co.uk] Says blacks are not smart.

[www.mankindquarterly.org] Academic racist science magazine.

Jeff Rense: [www.rense.com] He promotes anti-Semitism.

John Bryant: [www.thebirdman.org] Member of MENSA, admired philosopher, his books have been praised by Nobel prize winners. He uses his fame to promote White racism.

[www.amren.com] Another white collar racist magazine: pretends to be academic.

[lrainc.com] Archive of false science promoting racism.

[www.supportmelgibson.com] Christian racists use the Bible to promote anti-Semitism.

[www.majorityrights.com] White racist blog: has a dozen or so college graduate racist writers.

There are plenty more, but this list should give us an idea of the new White racism in America.

Options: ReplyQuote
White Racist America
Posted by: mach1 ()
Date: November 14, 2005 09:41AM

I dont think its fair to call a racist EVIL but missled or confused.
I think the reason it has become more main stream is due to the fact of growing problomes involving imigration(ie:riots in france)
they generalise every one into one group and forget about all the good people who are becoming victims because of generalisation.

White Racist America
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 14, 2005 10:44PM

mach1:

Racism is racism.

Sounds like you want to apologize for it.

White Racist America
Posted by: Rmorgan ()
Date: November 20, 2005 09:35AM

I only see racism as evil when the results produce discrimination.

White Racist America
Date: November 20, 2005 08:29PM

Racism is known for producing discrimination.

They go together.

That's the point.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2009 10:05PM by rrmoderator.

White Racist America
Posted by: Gulab Jamon ()
Date: November 21, 2005 05:40AM

Rmorgan
I only see racism as evil when the results produce discrimination.

So if, by your definition, not all racism is evil, then please explain what "good" racism is. I for one have never heard of such a thing, so please enlighten us.

White Racist America
Posted by: Rmorgan ()
Date: November 21, 2005 08:51AM

I guess it depends on the definition of racism used. From what I see, there is a sociological definition, which in my opinion, deals more with institutionalized discrimination. And then there is what seems to me a quasi-cultural definition that deals with including race in any type of dicision making processes. As far as "good" racism goes, the best example I can come up with would be racial preservation. Like if some white supremacists believed that other races are making the white race impure due to miscegenation. So they keep it within the family.

White Racist America
Date: November 21, 2005 07:30PM

Rmorgan:

"Racial preservation" sounds like a rationalization for almost anything.

White Racist America
Posted by: barabara ()
Date: November 22, 2005 02:28AM

I have edited my post as it was taken completely out of context and misinterpreted. I asked that it be deleted but that was obviously not done.

White Racist America
Date: November 22, 2005 02:35AM

Barbara:

White racists have been far more destructive and agressive than "black racists" historically in America.

And white Americans have held the political power to impose their will upon other Americans.

It seems like you are engaging in some obfuscation and even a little revisionist history here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2009 10:07PM by rrmoderator.

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.