Manipulation amd Influence by a psychic
Posted by: M-D ()
Date: February 16, 2007 03:45AM

I am 45 years old. 20 years ago I met a man who through covert aggressive ways made me to be with him. He has psychic abilities like mind reading and mental influence. His methods was the same employed by manipulative cults. I am sure that he has been a cult member before. I found out about his real sick personality just one month ago. I don't know where he is now, but his influence still exists. He is a dangerous pschopath. I want to get free and live my own life without his direct and indirect influence.
I nead whatever help you can render me.

Maryam

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Real-name-gone ()
Date: May 22, 2007 03:44AM

It may be that you need specific help, there self-help sites for victims of trauma.

Often counseling helps rather than a 'therapy' as it a chance to talk it through with some one neutral.

I was once stalked by a person with personality disoder and it did feel that my dreams were invaded, but upon reflection it was my anxiety spilling over into sleep. A useful link is BP world. It is for bi-polar people but it has a wealth of links to other sites run by caring professionals.

good luck

Posted by: mindconcern ()
Date: June 02, 2007 07:30PM

I had a similar experience with someone who claimed to be able to read others thoughts. He said it was a gift from Jesus, but that's beside the point. I didn't get any specific therapy or help for this, but over time I realized that I was only being delusional, because when a close friend manipulates like that, it can be mentally disturbing to realize it, and the mind can tend to reel with imaginary thoughts.

Eventually I realized I was just propelling myself through the feelings of betrayal by distrust in myself for not realizing what a weirdo my friend was.

The best advice I can offer is to use critical thinking as a tool. If he says "I know you're thinking about X"...
Then ask yourself, if he knew I was thinking about X, then certainly he would know some of my other thoughts, and why wouldn't he have taken advantage of this knowledge instead of just scaring me?

The answer will probably be that he is just a weirdo that has no life skills except to scare and manipulate people, and is only predicting what you are thinking- it'll probably be vague, or specific to previous interactions. So if you know that he is doing something illegal, that is your opportunity to put the fear back on him. Otherwise, just separate yourself from him.

Re: Manipulation amd Influence by a psychic
Posted by: awatchfuleye ()
Date: March 05, 2009 03:21PM

Have been trying to find the remote healer from CA, that has all but destroyed my son/s life, his ex and her mother have been chanting/wrapping all of his items in foil and using green colored lights and spreading sea salt and citrus scents all of their home in an attempt to purify him and to remove the evil that is all around him, they have even begun to annoint the children with oils and put sea salt in their pockets of their clothes..has anybody heard of the foil or use of colors and the scent of citrus or sage or balsam oils being used as a way to ward off evil..

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: March 05, 2009 11:32PM

awatchfuleye,

[forum.culteducation.com]

Goodluck and I am sorry for your torment.

Posted by: CTEL ()
Date: September 23, 2009 01:21AM

no such thing as psychic powers

he probably uses math tricks or just tells you what to think or feel

or vague expressions

get it?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.